iTrader

SOM
    2002 SS

FS Eibach SPortline Springs/KYB Shocks ALmostNEW!!

Ok I have been happy with this suspension setup. it is not amazing nor reccomended by many on this forum and is bashed quite a bit in the suspension forum. I will not deny that there is better stuff out there but I purchased this combo to have new shocks and the lowest stance at the cheapest price. For me the car rides great. It handles well and smooth at high speeds and the only down side is large bumps where the rearwill thump. Many have said the rear spring rate is too soft and perhaps that is the reason.

For me, it was a good setup. Why am I selling? I was going to purchase a new car but my wife and I just had a baby girl. She wants me to keep the car so I want the ability to raise the suspension in the winter. Right now it has snows on it and a week ago when we got dumped the front end pretty much plows sometimes when hitting deep snow because of the air dam. SO, I ordered Ground control coil overs and Bilstein shocks which i decided to pony up for since I am keeping this car.

If there is anyone local who is interested you are MORE than welcome to come by and drive the car or I can take you for a spirited blast. Having said that I need to sell asap so I am open to Offers. Wife is on my case to make up some of the cost right away so I want it sold.

Here's how the car sits with the setup.

On tirerack if you priced this all out it comes with shipping to around $550 usd. I am in Toronto Canada and I am sure I can box the front 2 spring/struts in 2 boxes and rear springs/shocks in 1 box so I am guessing shipping to the us (guessing here based on ebay experience) around $70 usd to the united states for 3 boxes.

So I am asking $300 + shipping for a setup used for about 4 months. If anyone wants I can even make a video of how it drives and handles on a stock z28.

iTrader

SOM
    2002 SS

These are tenatively sold. Thanks for all the interest I pm'd everyone back. If for any reason it doesn't work out I will pm in the order in which they were recievef. Thanks!

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

if you sell those rims pm me. i have been looking for some silver ones to get powder coated.

iTrader

SOM
    2002 SS

I have considered selling them i wanted to get some 19s or 20s maybe ccw etc. what are ya looking to spend? ill pm ya

Thread Information