Computer guru's enter, Vista 64

I'm having wierd graphics problems with Vista 64, when I open pictures with Picture Viewer or Photoshop, pictures have an orange/yellow tinge to them. It makes picture processing damn near impossible now and I do ALOT of digital photography. Its made white balance corrections absolutly impossible. Pictures however, display correctly in Internet Explorer, Paintshop and as desktop backgrounds by Windows (and in Windows Explorer as the tiny preview icons.) I have Vista 64 vr6, DirectX10 and the latest video drivers as of today. I have dual ATI Crossfire 1900's. Video's, internet and games are not affected in any way...wtf is going on? Some setting I'm missing somewhere?

ps heres an example, I took a screen shot of my desktop and opened it in Picture Viewer and IE to compare against the actual background.

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Did the color saturation problem start before you updated your drivers? Try uninstalling Photoshop and/or Picture Viewer?

I did a google search and found the following, mostly related to people having an LG or Samsung monitor:
    http://www.walkernews.net/2008/07/15...ofile-problem/

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/0...round-problem/

Other than that I've got no idea.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

What was the last thing you installed before you had the problem?

actually its been like this for a long while... ive just not been taking pictures until recently again. i cant remember what originally caused it, think it was probably just a video card driver update or perhaps a monitor driver install... ive done so many since then and its never helped i just gave up. im used to jsut opening up pictures in IE now instead... but i just got back from a 3 day motorcycle tour in the catskills and i have hundreds of pictures i want to work with.

ive reinstalled the videocard drivers, directx and the monitor drivers, unstalled them and reinstalled in different orders... no avail.

thanks for those 2 sites, they are definatly the problem, and i actually do have 3 samsung lcd monitors hooked up and i love them to death, but i guess they suffer from this glitch! i tried doing what was said on those sites, but alas it didnt work.

Thread Information