Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 35455565818283848586 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1708
    I actually drove ours for the first time in a long time (wife wanted to take the mustang to work) and it reminded me how much I hate those damn T56's

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I have switched to 20w50 conventional myself.
    I run the 20W-50 Amsoil in everything here, with the acception being the LS1 camaro and the 5.0 mustang, which get the 10w-40 variety of the same brand. However since the cold temp (pour rating) is only 7 degrees difference between the two, I am thinking of stepping up to the 20W-50 for everything and make life easier when it comes oil change time.

Red
    2002 Z28

Got my SS grille put on finally in between showers

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Looks good, Alex. Got the car started finally at the beginning of May. Sounded horrible. A lot of noise coming from under the hood. Sounded like a metal clanking. I let the car run for a little while, but the sound continued so I shut it down as I didn't have time to mess with it. I put new oil in the head unit of the Procharger and changed the oil in the motor in October right before I parked it for the winter. Thought maybe the noise was from the valve train being dry. Started it again a few weeks later and it sounded even worse. Finally had time to look at it at the beginning of June and the noise ended up being a loose tensioner pulley on the blower. The head of the bolt holding the pulley on was hitting another pulley to the serpentine belt. Tightened it up and she has been running awesome all summer since. Had her out about 12-15x over the last few months.

Red
    2002 Z28

Got my exhaust tips in and ordered my Hooker exhaust and an SLP badge should be a fun week coming up.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Well this thread has been dead long enough, just picked up a watts link and some strano sway bars today

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator86 View Post
    Well this thread has been dead long enough, just picked up a watts link and some strano sway bars today
    You are gonna love that thing. I'd recommend a watts link to anyone over a panhard bar any day. I noticed a difference in the car rolling out of the driveway.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    You are gonna love that thing. I'd recommend a watts link to anyone over a panhard bar any day. I noticed a difference in the car rolling out of the driveway.
    Do you know the price difference between the two? I've never compared them but I'm assuming the link would be more expensive by a pretty good amount.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    Do you know the price difference between the two? I've never compared them but I'm assuming the link would be more expensive by a pretty good amount.
    The Fays2 up above runs about 700 plus shipping so it's about 5-600 more over a quality panhard bar. BMR also just released their version that's around 650.
    Really changes the driving characteristics, i'd have a tough time buying one outright but got a deal on mine and couldn't pass it up. If i ever bought another fbody i'd be on the lookout for setup like it.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

I picked up mine used for $550

Artic White
    2002 Camaro SS

Did a paint correction on my dad's Z28 over the weekend. Spent roughly 15 hours dive or take on it. Put on one of the new paint coatings on this one. Full documentation can be seen here.

2002 Camaro Z28 Now Coated

2002 Artic White SS 35th Wheels|Full Hotchkis Suspension|Koni SA|Magnaflow CME|SLP lid|www.fquick.com/The_Guz

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Did a paint correction on my dad's Z28 over the weekend. Spent roughly 15 hours dive or take on it. Put on one of the new paint coatings on this one. Full documentation can be seen here.

Damn that's pretty

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post

Click for full size
    what coating did you use? I read your full description and didnt see that but I could have just misread it.

Artic White
    2002 Camaro SS

Damn that's pretty
    Yeah it came out great. A lot of work but it was worth it.

what coating did you use? I read your full description and didnt see that but I could have just misread it.
    I used Ameriarmour from Americana Car Care.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Just dropped mine off over lunch to get 20% tint on the sides and rear, hoping it turns out nice. Put on my SFC's and LCA's Monday night, Hoping to get to a test and tune night soon now that I have my tune and SFC's on.
    '01 SS hardtop 6-speed - SLP lid and smooth bellows, Magnaflow catback, TSP LT's and ORY, Tune by Frost, Founders PB,LCA's and RB's, UMI 2 pt SFC's, Strano front and rear sway bars- Strano springs and Bilsteins.

Artic White
    2002 Camaro SS

Replaced all of the exterior bulbs to LED's on my 02 SS. I am using Diode Dynamics XP80 LED's which are their brightest bulbs for the 3x57 bulbs. The small 194/168's have been replaced with the HP5 LED's from them as well.

Brake lights

Turn signal

Front corners

Reverse. Halogen bulbs on the left and LED's on the right

All of these bulbs are much brighter than halogen bulbs. They also give a truer color. The instant on feature of the LED's are great as well.
    Last edited by The Guz; 07-11-2016 at 08:47 AM.

Artic White
    2002 Camaro SS

Polished and coated the wheels of my 2002 Camaro SS.

The Rupes nano came in handy polishing out the spokes of these wheels.

Outside and inside of the wheels were polished and coated with GTechniq C5 Wheel Armour

Because I am crazy like that I polished out the chrome lug nuts and coated them as well. These are just the rear. Did the fronts the day before.

Products used.

My father is a huge LED fan and has sort of gotten me to play around with them. I use them in a couple cars for the back up lights. I installed them in the running lights of my duramax mainly to keep the heat to a minimum. I also use them as dome lights in the old cars, to keep the heat down so it doesn't cook the dome housings.

I tried them in a couple of tail lights but they seemed to be hit or miss for me. My wife didn't like them in the tail lights of her 69 Z because it made the new lenses look more orange than red, but the turn signals blinked fine.
    I then tried them in the tail lights of my firebird but apparently the flasher I'm using in that car didn't like them, because the turn signals wouldn't blink. Rather than crawl under the dash and try a different flasher I just put the regular tail light bulbs back in.
    My father put LED's in the tail lights of his 69 GTO and the signals blink fine in that one.
    He also has them all over the inside of his new truck, all the domes, map lights, dash etc... When you open the door in that thing it's blinding to me. I have to close my eyes

Light pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS vert

finally replaced the horn.
    2000 Chevy Camaro SS Convertible A4 Light Pewter metallic- SLP lid, SLP Loudmouth 1 Exhaust.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Looked at it the other day in the garage. Still on jack stands

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 35455565818283848586 LastLast

Thread Information