Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red
    2000 SS

This really pisses me off

I saw a thread on another forum about things that piss people off when they are driving. A lot of things do piss me off but there is one that I want to kill for. Today, I am driving to work in the SS. I see a garbage type truck up ahead in the slow lane. I merge to the fast lane well before I get to him in fear of rocks being flung at me. Anyway, when I get about 20 feet from the truck he drives onto the gravel shoulder throwing rocks everywhere. I try to gun it before any rocks come flying at me but it was too late. I saw rocks coming right at me and there was nothing I could do accept watch them bounce off my hood. At this point I am furious and realize that this shit happens to me all the time. Dumb fucks go off the shoulder and throw rocks and it is always when I am behind them. Sure enough, there are new rock chips on my hood. Now I know that it is inevitable that all cars have them and will get them. It just pisses me off that my car only has 12k miles on it and already has it's fair share of chips. There are probably 8 or so on the hood, but they stand out so much. I would get them fixed but I know more will come. Can chips be repaired to where you can't tell they were ever there? Sorry for the long post, end rant.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Many things piss me off as well. However I think I love this one the best:

I'm driving along on the highway. I'm in a lane and have enough room between me and the car infront of me for, lets say, a pickup truck to merge into the lane. Well, lo and behold, here comes along a pickup truck that needs to be in my lane. No problem, he can use the pickup truck sized space infront of me. So he starts merging over.

Thing is, pickup truck driver forgets he has a trailer

Black
    '99 SS

I was having trouble describing this....
    SO I MADE A PICTURE!

There is a turn in my apartment complex where this happens to me EVERY TIME I come home...

omg ms paint ftw
    Last edited by Tonik; 10-25-2007 at 05:02 PM. Reason: omg ms paint

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocketZ28 View Post
    I saw a thread on another forum about things that piss people off when they are driving. A lot of things do piss me off but there is one that I want to kill for. Today, I am driving to work in the SS. I see a garbage type truck up ahead in the slow lane. I merge to the fast lane well before I get to him in fear of rocks being flung at me. Anyway, when I get about 20 feet from the truck he drives onto the gravel shoulder throwing rocks everywhere. I try to gun it before any rocks come flying at me but it was too late. I saw rocks coming right at me and there was nothing I could do accept watch them bounce off my hood. At this point I am furious and realize that this shit happens to me all the time. Dumb fucks go off the shoulder and throw rocks and it is always when I am behind them. Sure enough, there are new rock chips on my hood. Now I know that it is inevitable that all cars have them and will get them. It just pisses me off that my car only has 12k miles on it and already has it's fair share of chips. There are probably 8 or so on the hood, but they stand out so much. I would get them fixed but I know more will come. Can chips be repaired to where you can't tell they were ever there? Sorry for the long post, end rant.

I am sure they can be fixed, next time someone does that get them pulled over call the police and let their insurance fix it

ALRIGHT NOW wont u listen

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

dude i fucking HATE when big rigs vear off to the shoulder... it throws up SO much shit!!! sons of a bitches!!! GOD that makes me SO furious just thinking about it!!! about 3 years ago i got stranded on a freeway 200 miles from home because some bastars piece of shit ass hole drove in the shoulder and flung up a snapped off lug nut and smoked my radiator... son of a bitch!!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Tonik View Post
    I was having trouble describing this....
    SO I MADE A PICTURE!

Click for full size

There is a turn in my apartment complex where this happens to me EVERY TIME I come home...

omg ms paint ftw
    ROTFL....."fucking cunt needs to learn to drive" and "sexy black camero" the only thing better is that its in ms paint

black
    98 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocketZ28 View Post
    they probably do it cause you're tailgating them

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

Quote Originally Posted by bad boy 99 View Post
    dude i fucking HATE when big rigs vear off to the shoulder... it throws up SO much shit!!! sons of a bitches!!! GOD that makes me SO furious just thinking about it!!! about 3 years ago i got stranded on a freeway 200 miles from home because some bastars piece of shit ass hole drove in the shoulder and flung up a snapped off lug nut and smoked my radiator... son of a bitch!!
    what r the fucking odds

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

What pisses me off is Buick Century's.

Red
    2000 SS

Quote Originally Posted by pecha View Post
    they probably do it cause you're tailgating them
    I merge to the fast lane well before I get to him in fear of rocks being flung at me.

Must have missed that part of my first post. I'm not dumb enough to tailgate a big ass garbage truck. Why would I do that? So I too can drive 60 mph on a 4-lane highway?

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

I hate when I get behind these morons that drive like 30mph in a 55mph zone and when you get to a passing zone (which isn't very often on the roads here, and they are short, and when you do you often have oncoming traffic) they speed up to like 65mph, then slow right back down to 30mph after it's over.

I hate when people do what Tonik pointed out too. I've had to put it in reverse before to avoid those idiots.

I also hate when I am turning right on red and some idiot from the left lane of traffic crosses over to the right in the INTERSECTION (illegal) to block me from turning or force me to punch it and stay ahead of him last second.

Tailgaters too.. especially the ones that don't even do anything when you brake check them, or refuse to pass you when you slow down for them in a passing zone and instead just tailgate you more and swerve and honk and crap behind you.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by fluke View Post
    I also hate when I am turning right on red and some idiot from the left lane of traffic crosses over to the right in the INTERSECTION (illegal) to block me from turning or force me to punch it and stay ahead of him last second.
    If some guy is turning left and there is no turning lane or arrow, I am getting in the right lane...I do not care. Not waiting an entire light for the guy to get to turn left.

Most annoying thing for me. Near me there is a quary, it is in a valley, big hills on each side to get out. Dump trucks pull out and go 35 tops up the hills. And they always pull right out in front of me. I want to get one at a gas station and shove a little buddy soft drink up their ass.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Smkn TA, not sure if i agree w/your first thought.

I can't stand old people or SUV's. They dog it so much and pass other cars at like 2 over the limit and back up so much fucking traffic.

The other thing that absolutely pisses the ever living shit out of me is when people DON'T USE A TURN SIGNAL!!!!!

lastly, the idiots on bicycles who think they can ride with traffic and should be given motor-vehicle privilages, yet they'll jump on the side walk to blow past a red light...ass hat tree huggin' fudge packers

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    Smkn TA, not sure if i agree w/your first thought.

I can't stand old people or SUV's. They dog it so much and pass other cars at like 2 over the limit and back up so much fucking traffic.

The other thing that absolutely pisses the ever living shit out of me is when people DON'T USE A TURN SIGNAL!!!!!

lastly, the idiots on bicycles who think they can ride with traffic and should be given motor-vehicle privilages, yet they'll jump on the side walk to blow past a red light...ass hat tree huggin' fudge packers

yes i hate bikers also fuck them

nbm
    99 z28

thats the main reason I don't daily drive mine. the few times I did when I first got it. I had gotten rock chips, black tar sprayed all over it and the one that convinced me to get a crap junk car to daily drive was when several chuncks of wood and a hubcap hit the front end. it was costing me a shitload in time and money to keep fixing all that shit.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

I live in a very crowded and rich area near Philly (though I am not rich) and the people around here think that their horns should be used once every 10 seconds. I mean it's ridiculous. The roads are 2 lane in each direction, but how dare you if you have to make a left turn across traffic!!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! I've also noticed that they would all red light at the drag strip, bacause at traffic lights, they roll, and roll and roll and roll; Hell, sometimes they're already across the intersection before the fuckin light turns green!!!

Oh, and if you're ever looking to buy a LEXUS in the Bryn Mawr, PA area, DO NOT go to Wilkie Lexus. They have a bunch of non english speaking mother fuckers that wash their cars at the dealership, and then Death-Rip them to the lot about a mile away!!! Not that anyone on here would buy a Lexus anyway, it just burns my ass to see those illegal pieces of shit beat the piss out of cars that are worth more than the country(s) they come from!!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    I live in a very crowded and rich area near Philly (though I am not rich) and the people around here think that their horns should be used once every 10 seconds. I mean it's ridiculous. The roads are 2 lane in each direction, but how dare you if you have to make a left turn across traffic!!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! I've also noticed that they would all red light at the drag strip, bacause at traffic lights, they roll, and roll and roll and roll; Hell, sometimes they're already across the intersection before the fuckin light turns green!!!

Oh, and if you're ever looking to buy a LEXUS in the Bryn Mawr, PA area, DO NOT go to Wilkie Lexus. They have a bunch of non english speaking mother fuckers that wash their cars at the dealership, and then Death-Rip them to the lot about a mile away!!! Not that anyone on here would buy a Lexus anyway, it just burns my ass to see those illegal pieces of shit beat the piss out of cars that are worth more than the country(s) they come from!!
    In GA if u blow your horn people get road rage

Impounded

Red
    99 TA

pussy control

black
    98 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    yes i hate bikers also fuck them
    you mean cyclists, right?
    I'm a biker and I hate cyclists.

Catfish for Breakfast Bobby97SS's Avatar

white
    97 SS

Im also a motorcyclist and I hate bikers. (harley type) Around here these worthless wannabes ride the 2 lane farm roads in groups of 70 or 100 and go 50 mph in 70 mph zones. Them and their junk bikes stretch out sometimes a 1/4 mile or more, making it impossible to pass. I usually will tailgate em from about 3 ft back and make em nervous as hell. They could always brake check me but even most harley riders arent that stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information