iTrader

Black
    2000 TA Built

D1SC Procharger (complete kit with intercoolers)

Hello everyone. I havent been on here for quite a while for military reasons, but im going to be putting the trans am back to stock in order to fund a trailblazer build. So far, im starting with selling the complete procharger kit.

This kit is still currently on the car. It is the D1SC twin intercooled high shine polished package. Paid 7,995.00 from EPP about two years ago. The entire system has less than 20,000 miles on it. The car just recently had a new pulley system installed and oil changed. I am currently seeing 9lbs of boost on the motor. We were going for a 12lb system, so we are definetely right where we expected.

I would like to get $3800 for the entire system. I am firm on the price. I am available via text at 260-433-3601. There is about 40,000 dollars in aftermarket parts on the car, I might be compiling a list on those suspension parts etc later this week.

iTrader

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

Man that's a pretty good price for a complete system. I'm just wondering , when you say complete, do you mean head unit, brackets, inner coolers, injectors, ati crank damper, fuel pump, hoses & clamps, instructions, tuning, etc? I just got what I thought was a "complete" kit and it takes a little more to make it complete. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make anyone mad, just want to make sure if anyone is interested in this setup that is is an AWESOME deal!! Just have to make it clear about what is included.

iTrader

Black
    2000 TA Built

No problem. The kit will include the head unit, brackets, injectors, inner coolers, hoses, clamps. The crank damper, fuel pump, tuning, and instructions are not included. The reason im not including those things, is because through my findings... everything needed to be made different for every application. Plus a good dyno tune is what worked best for me. Plus, i still need those things for the car to run properly.

Please feel free to post suggestions and questions anytime.
    Thanks!
    -2000 TA-
    TT2's
    Firehawk hood/Flamed
    Hooker Headers, SLP Loudmouth
    Moser 9 Inch 3.70
    pro 5.0 6 speed
    Procharger 8lbs
    All suspension
    Lowered etc.

Thread Information