iTrader

Dark Blue

--WTB-- 1998-2002 SS Camaro Convertible

Hello all. Thank you in advance for any help. I am looking diligently for a Convertible to replace my SS that during my divorce I had to sell. I would like a 6 spd but will look at automatics. my ideal car would be a 2002 SS Convertible 6spd Blue w/Black int. I will consider all others.

SS Camaro Convertible
    OR
    Pontiac TA/Firehawk Convertible

iTrader
    1 (100%)
    I have 99 red SS M6 vert for sale tan top tan leather interior. 78600 miles on it SLP Lid, LM II Catback, 410s and MGW shifter. I replaced the stereo with a pioneer head unit with Ipod hook up, replaced the stock speakers and added a 250 4way amp. Car is in very good condition top has some wear marks but no tears and still looks pretty good. Interior is in good shape with the usual driver side wear mark but not torn. 2 owner car and I still have the original stereo and shifter. 10k OBO.

iTrader

Dark Blue

Thanks rc74racer I will keep you in mind but as of right now I would like to find something with less than 50k on the clock even better if less than 30k. I am a bit picky as I also would like to find one in stock clothes, no mods, all original I know this will cost more but if your going to buy something like this I really want the best I can afford.

Thank you again for the reply.

Anyone else ??????????????

iTrader
    1 (100%)
    NP. If I run across one I will let you know. What your budget?

iTrader

Dark Blue

I would like to be able to purchase on for less than 20k but I am willing to go as high as 22k for the right car.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

green
    98 formula

I have one

2001 ss convertible
    sunset orange metallic
    black leather
    6-speed
    50k mi
    great shape
    1 of 37
    reply with email if interested

now greybat66
    iTrader

Red
    1998 trans am

i have a 2000 trans am convertible pewter metalic with black top and interior mint, 30 thousand miles.I have it listed in cars.com. I want 15 thousand for it.The car is in immaculate condition.

iTrader
    4 (100%)

NBM M6
    2000 SS

2001 white(low color production) with tan interior, mint mint mint shape. 16 thousand miles. Only mods are hurst shifter air lid and brand new crossed drilled slotted brakes. Car has 15 thousand miles. It also has 2 new Eagle F1 tires due to drywall nails in my alley. Some asshole dropped them there.

Asking price 19 grand or best offer. Car is mint.

iTrader

Dark Blue

pewterzron I am going to assume you have a SS Camaro's and not T/A's I am going to PM you both you and joejenkinsglass my email address and a contact phone number for me.

purplebat66
    to be honest and not waste your time and mine I would like to see what these other people have before I ask anything about your T/A

I like the SS cars better than the T/A's I think its the Hood there is just something about that SS hood I really like. I do think the back end of the T/A's look better.
    Last edited by Ryans-SS; 03-14-2011 at 09:11 AM.

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans-SS View Post
    Hello all. Thank you in advance for any help. I am looking diligently for a Convertible to replace my SS that during my divorce I had to sell. I would like a 6 spd but will look at automatics. my ideal car would be a 2002 SS Convertible 6spd Blue w/Black int. I will consider all others.

SS Camaro Convertible
    OR
    Pontiac TA/Firehawk Convertible
    I Just put mine up forsale here locally, got 3 calls on it yesterday already. Fits your description to a "T". Too bad you are in NC. It's an 02 with 77k and a bunch of factory SLP options. Beautiful shape, new tires, drilled/slotted brakes all around are new, etc....I haven't driven it 1,000 miles in the last 3 years. 1 of only 59 made. I'm only asking $12,900

Last edited by Firebirdjones; 03-14-2011 at 02:05 PM.

iTrader

Dark Blue

No mater what the color I put automatics at the Bottom of my list I cant take not shifting the gears myself

Wish your car was a 6spd

I am looking for 1 of 86. I am also looking for less than that as I want Black int not Tan. I have seen a few in Tan so I would guess I am looking for a needle in a haystack.
    Last edited by Ryans-SS; 03-14-2011 at 04:39 PM.

iTrader
    Well so far, 2 of them say they want it but I haven't seen any money and neither could commit coming back to see it yet.

So as of right now I'm not holding it, it's up for grabs.

I'll PM ya.

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans-SS View Post
    No mater what the color I put automatics at the Bottom of my list I cant take not shifting the gears myself

Wish your car was a 6spd

I am looking for 1 of 86. I am also looking for less than that as I want Black int not Tan. I have seen a few in Tan so I would guess I am looking for a needle in a haystack.
    I see it as a blessing. My other one is a 6 speed, and they aren't all they are cracked up to be. Spend about $1500 on the innards and then you have something.

This one has a 3400 stall, it'll run circles around the 6 speed.

iTrader
    And yes you are looking for a needle in a hay stack. I wouldn't let transmissions be a deciding factor. Just not enough advantange one way or another to matter too much unless it's just your preference.

But in your ad, you mentioned you are looking at either and would consider the auto if it's the right car. I don't think it gets anymore right according to your desciption. Otherwise I would have never posted. You may find plenty of 2002 6 speeds, but it's doubtfull you'll find a vert in navy blue, with black interior and all the other things you mentioned.
    Last edited by Firebirdjones; 03-14-2011 at 07:38 PM.

iTrader
    4 (100%)

NBM M6
    2000 SS

Quote Originally Posted by pewterzron View Post
    2001 white(low color production) with tan interior, mint mint mint shape. 16 thousand miles. Only mods are hurst shifter air lid and brand new crossed drilled slotted brakes. Car has 15 thousand miles. It also has 2 new Eagle F1 tires due to drywall nails in my alley. Some asshole dropped them there.

Asking price 19 grand or best offer. Car is mint.
    OOOOPS!!! It is an SS!!!!!!!!

iTrader

Black
    1999 Chevrolet Convertibl

check out my 1999 Convertible, LS1, 6speed, unfortunately high miles 116k. Still in nice condition though. RK Sport Hood and Tonneaus, C6 Rims, Nitto tires, stock rims/tires as well. Check it out on my car domain site. $7000

http://www.cardomain.com/id/firefitn

Thread Information