Thread: It's alive!!!!

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

It's alive!!!!

IT LIVES!!!!
    383 build came to life about 20 min ago. Yhee frickin ha baby.
    Gota thank a lot of you for all of the help and knowledge you have shared over the past year as it has gone from the drawing board to real life.

I have more work to go yet, it sounds like I messed up and did not get one or two rockers right on the passenger side so I need to adjust those. I also have a small weeper on the heater lines I reused so I will be replacing those. It also seems the down time was no good for my fuel pressure regulator as it has a very small weeping leak now. Other than that I will be calling the tuner tomorrow with all of the specs on this thing to get the tune in the mail to me.

Again thanks all of you that have responded to my post no matter how stupid they may have seemed your responses help me understand the things I need to understand and helped me get this build done. I will make a vid as soon as I wrap up these little problems and once I get the tune installed.
    Thanks again!!!

red
    95 Z28

Wonder how many times it will take the mail order tuner to get it right.

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

I am actually going to do a trifecta tune where he sends you a gt tuner that can load the tune and data log it and then he can review the data log and retune if needed. don't know how well it is going to work but we will find out. I will do a dyno tune in about a month or 2 when I have the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by JaycenK View Post
    IT LIVES!!!!
    383 build came to life about 20 min ago. Yhee frickin ha baby.
    Gota thank a lot of you for all of the help and knowledge you have shared over the past year as it has gone from the drawing board to real life.

I have more work to go yet, it sounds like I messed up and did not get one or two rockers right on the passenger side so I need to adjust those. I also have a small weeper on the heater lines I reused so I will be replacing those. It also seems the down time was no good for my fuel pressure regulator as it has a very small weeping leak now. Other than that I will be calling the tuner tomorrow with all of the specs on this thing to get the tune in the mail to me.

Again thanks all of you that have responded to my post no matter how stupid they may have seemed your responses help me understand the things I need to understand and helped me get this build done. I will make a vid as soon as I wrap up these little problems and once I get the tune installed.
    Thanks again!!!
    congrats!

Thread Information