Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Angry You Drive Yours - I'll Drive Mine!!

What the hell is wrong with drivers these days??
    Why do you come to an intersection & wave all the other trafiic on before you fukkin go thru??

Stopped at 10 different intersections today.....all with traffic in them.
    7 out of 10 times, some dipstick sits there waving all the traffic thru the GD intersection!
    I can drive my car wayyy better than you asshole!! You drive your car & let me drive mine & we'll be just fine!!

K.....I feel better now

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

I hear ya, its even worse when the fuckers wont do the speed limit in the left lane.

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

You're pissed b/c someone isn't an asshole?

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

ehhhh....yea

black black black
    77 swb

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post

People need to follow the law of the road and not try to be nice. Right of way is what it is called, live it.

Traffic would be one fifth of what it is if people would drive properly. You get one jackass slowing down to let everyone in and then 20 more jackasses swerving into other lanes trying to keep a constant speed. This causes MOST of the traffic jams I have ever been in.

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

Quote Originally Posted by bodyman5000 View Post
    People need to follow the law of the road and not try to be nice. Right of way is what it is called, live it.

Traffic would be one fifth of what it is if people would drive properly. You get one jackass slowing down to let everyone in and then 20 more jackasses swerving into other lanes trying to keep a constant speed. This causes MOST of the traffic jams I have ever been in.
    OK so never let anyone in, got it!

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

isnt it the person to the right or the last person to roll to a fourway that goes?

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS-Awesome

^^^ first person goes
    No Replacement For Displacement

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

No....I was pissed because they can't seem follow simple rules that make traffic flow easily.
    In kindergarden we learned to take turns.....viable concept untill you get someone that too stupid to understand it.
    I don't need you to let me through the intersection.....I need you to get your ass through so I can take my turn!

Same thing goes for when I was backing out of my driveway yesterday.....traffic coming down the road, some dipstick stops his fukkin car to let me back out!
    WHY??? To be "Nice?"
    Yeah....he was nice all right.....stopped the three cars behind him & almost had a rear ender because he was so "nice."

He can't drive his car properly.....but he wants to drive mine too???
    I don't think so!!

black black black
    77 swb

OK so never let anyone in, got it!
    No, never let anyone in at the expense of 100 other drivers.

I assure you that I let more people in than just about anyone on the road. Only when it is safe to do so.

Using your logic I would stop on the freeway and let every car merge. Still using your logic........

If I had a green light I should wave people through sitting at the red.

If I found a parking space, I should wait at least five minutes to make sure someone else wants it.

People like you are the reason the roads are clogged and gas is 3.50 plus. WE waste millions of man hours sitting in traffic that could otherwise be avoided because of dipshit drivers. If everyone drove in the proper manner, you could almost drive without paying attention as you would know the moves everyone is going to make ahead of time.

But NO, you have to watch out for people who sit at a red light and wait until green to make a right turn even though the adjacent turn lane is turning left.

You have to sit and wait while 10 more cars try to make a green light even though the intersection is full.

You have to wait because some idiot flagged a car into his lane even though that car wants to cross three lanes to get to a turn lane. Thus causing a dangerous situation that should have been avoided if Mr Nice guy had thought ahead.

Nope, NICENESS has little place on public roads. It gets people killed.

People with your attitude shouldn't be allowed to drive.

black black black
    77 swb

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    No....I was pissed because they can't seem follow simple rules that make traffic flow easily.
    In kindergarden we learned to take turns.....viable concept untill you get someone that too stupid to understand it.
    I don't need you to let me through the intersection.....I need you to get your ass through so I can take my turn!

Same thing goes for when I was backing out of my driveway yesterday.....traffic coming down the road, some dipstick stops his fukkin car to let me back out!
    WHY??? To be "Nice?"
    Yeah....he was nice all right.....stopped the three cars behind him & almost had a rear ender because he was so "nice."

He can't drive his car properly.....but he wants to drive mine too???
    I don't think so!!
    See, you are a smart person and obviously a good driver. Morons like those you mentioned can get you killed by being nice. What those people don't understand is that if they just acted properly traffic would flow and EVERYONE would get home faster.

When I get to a four way stop and some dumb person who was already stopped tries to wave me through, I just sit there and flip HER off.

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

Quote Originally Posted by bodyman5000 View Post
    Using your logic I would stop on the freeway and let every car merge. Still using your logic........

If I had a green light I should wave people through sitting at the red.

If I found a parking space, I should wait at least five minutes to make sure someone else wants it.

People like you are the reason the roads are clogged and gas is 3.50 plus.
    When did I say I did that stuff? Way to ASSume.

Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

OH SHIT I just had a situation like this! I was driving through a parking lot when the dipshit ahead of me stops and pulls to the right side right infront of the doors of a store. I thought oh this idiot is parking illegally so I start going around him and then all of a sudden I notice a hummer trying to make a left hand turn infront of me! Then noticed the dipshit I'm going around is flipping me the bird!

Let me get this F**KING STRAIGHT! You stop illegally to let this dumbass make a left hand turn which he could do in two seconds once we go by! But instead you stop suddenly for no reason almost cause an accident and wait for this guy and cause confusing incident and you flip the bird at me!!!!!

I was ready to jump out of my car and just start feeding him fists through the window GOD! What a dumbass!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I wave people through intersections........mainly just to piss off the people behind me so I can flip them the bird...........is that wrong?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I was on a divided road, waiting to turn left accross the on-coming lane to get onto a side street. A BMW came to a complete stop in the on-coming lane and flashed his high-beams to let me through.

Fucking out-of-towners.

Thread Information