Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

And to make myself totally clear since shit seems to be read over! I don't mind the Buggatti, its a crazy car no doubt I am not too keen on the looks but thats just opinion. I just stated that a better car could be built for cheaper

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Omg Orion where r u

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Omg Orion where r u
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    How do you know they aren't building one and keeping it a secret
    If it's being built in secret, then it's not here today, right?

And as far as better for cheaper, where is it?

I'm not worshiping at the shrine of Veyron, but to state that better can be made for less, when so far no one in the world can seem to do it, begs a response of "Show me"

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Omg Orion where r u
    I have nothing against the mods, but sometimes I think they should let discussions like these go on. No body is cursing or yelling at each other. We are just having a good debate.
    "Life is to short to drive a slow car"

Gone but not forgoten: 1998 Pontiac Trans Am M6 "The Black Bandit"
    Bought- 11-18-05
    Sold- 10-14-08

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Don't see how I backed down at all, I told you the way I'd go around it and what most of my materials would be right off the bat without years of studing . Never gave a shitty excuse, gave an honest excuse "Years of development" if thats shitty, god help us. And I wouldn't be judging people's intelligence considering I've scored in high enough in "A REAL" IQ test to put some people to shame. I have close to a photographic memory, I just don't really apply myself like I should but thats changing and changing fast. People have been comparing cars vs jets for years, Lingenfelter has been racing his Vettes vs F-18's and such. Shit, a lingenfelter RWD TT vette will destroy a Buggati off the line and in the 1/4 (Just saying) Thats only 2 aspects, but a better car can be built for cheaper. If you disagree, you think the Buggati is as good as we (Humans) can make
    Did I ever call you stupid? Did I ever say you were retarded? Did I mention anything about your intelligence in any way? No I didnt. Its stupid stuff like this that causes these threads to be locked up. Your the only one who's taking this personally. Everyone here is debating about real facts, and you try to turn the story around by trying to sound like your some kind of genius.

I have never recalled Lingenfelter say that "My car is faster than the Veyron for a lot less thus making it better" or "Give me another couple million and I can beat the veyron in any aspect". He knows that will never happen. He knows he has a faster and cheaper car then the Veyron but thats where it ends. The veyron isnt meant to just go fast. If it was, there would be no need for the plush leather interior and all the comforts. (Power windows/steering/doors, A/C, Climate controll, GPS etc...) It would have been a giant gokart like the F40 with real thin paint, no carpets, no power anything.
    Last edited by rajiv1998; 07-29-2010 at 02:15 PM.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

They took it off of youtube so here it is from streetfire
    http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-...p4_2042072.htm

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

While it will beat the Buggati, it won't be as rare, and it won't be from the factory like that (IE Modded) sooooooo probably no warrenty and won't be as collectable/worth as much
    True.......but what kind of car is this that you are reffering to?

I mean really, what other car can you think of that is capable of reaching speeds in excess of 250 mph, can still handle decent (the Super Sport ran the fastest time ever on top gears test track) that's capable of running 9.8's (what the 09 non-super sport ran) in the 1/4, and on top of all of that it still has a very well layed out luxury car like interior, what car is this that you are reffering to that can top that?

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    They took it off of youtube so here it is from streetfire
    http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-...p4_2042072.htm
    LOL 1200hp and 0-60 in 2.5 seconds.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    Yeah thanks I really didnt know what Titanium was before you came here and educated me on it

Point of the matter is, as of right now there isnt anything in production that is even close to beating that car in any way. Maybe there is a company working on a supercar as we speak that can beat the veyron...who knows. But I can guarantee you one thing, if I gave you 2 million there is no way in hell you personally could build a car better than the veyron.

And your right, tons and tons of R&D goes into making a car like that. You will never have the $ or the brains those engineers have, nor the facilities to build a car better than that. I cant imagine the countless hours that car spent inside the wind tunnel testing the aerodynaimcs from every corner of it.
    Thats why I commented on the intelligence aspect. You never called me retarded or stupid but thats why I said what I said. What I commented will not get a thread locked because you answered it 100% correctly (No cussing, no flaming, just a good o' debate) And for arguments sake, you can build a car for cheaper, the Bugatti doesn't cost $2 million to make, the company makes profit off of the car so TECHNICALLY it can be done for cheaper I agree if a car isn't out there that can beat it, then there isn't at this moment. The Bugatti is a crazy car, to say it isn't would be plain retarded, but I 100% believe one can be built to beat it And for the Lingenfelter argument, I wasn't stating that to compare cars, I was using that basis to show how cars have been compared to jets

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Everyone has to remember that the Bugatti is a pig (Heavy) and not very efficient Last time I read (could be wrong) the Bugatti made close to 3000hp but lost thousands of HP through the drivetrain and heat. It has 10 or so radiators which seem like heat was an issue with the car. That info tells me that if you can address the heat, make the car lighter, and make it more efficient, then you have a car thats cheaper and faster and will corner better

Impounded
    gmcheviac

I think that might have meant the efficiency of a gasoline piston engine. Which for a multivalve turbo motor is about 33% fuel turning into power

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I think that might have meant the efficiency of a gasoline piston engine. Which for a multivalve turbo motor is about 33% fuel turning into power
    Interesting I wish I could find its true power output before it makes it to the wheels. My internet searches yield no positive results

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Thats why I commented on the intelligence aspect. You never called me retarded or stupid but thats why I said what I said. What I commented will not get a thread locked because you answered it 100% correctly (No cussing, no flaming, just a good o' debate) And for arguments sake, you can build a car for cheaper, the Bugatti doesn't cost $2 million to make, the company makes profit off of the car so TECHNICALLY it can be done for cheaper I agree if a car isn't out there that can beat it, then there isn't at this moment. The Bugatti is a crazy car, to say it isn't would be plain retarded, but I 100% believe one can be built to beat it And for the Lingenfelter argument, I wasn't stating that to compare cars, I was using that basis to show how cars have been compared to jets
    Lol dude I was stating facts. Just because your not as smart as the ppl who design those cars doesnt make you stupid. Your going to need a hell of a lot more than just a good IQ to work for someone like that. Every car manufactorer makes a profit but do you honestly think Buggati are making a profit worth talking about?

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Interesting I wish I could find its true power output before it makes it to the wheels. My internet searches yield no positive results
    F40's have a/c I believe. Still ain't got shit on the bugatti
    I'm pretty confident in stating that vw group is losing money of bugatti

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

F40's have a/c I believe. Still ain't got shit on the bugatti
    I'm pretty confident in stating that vw group is losing money of bugatti
    I don't think they would produce something if they are taking a loss......not like the economy is that good right now but hell, I could be wrong

Impounded
    gmcheviac

It came out in '05 and was developed long before I'm sure. It's a halo car

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    Lol dude I was stating facts. Just because your not as smart as the ppl who design those cars doesnt make you stupid. Your going to need a hell of a lot more than just a good IQ to work for someone like that. Every car manufactorer makes a profit but do you honestly think Buggati are making a profit worth talking about?
    Thats what I was getting at sir. You have no clue in hell, let alone facts that "ALL" of those people are smarter then I am. True story: I was about 6/7 years old when I was wondering why all cars didn't have direct injection, being a gear head runs in the family. Not saying I'm smarter then any of them since I haven't met any of them, but its a blantant lie to say you have facts saying I'm not. Its all good tho, not mad at you bud

EDIT: More then likely I'm not smarter then any of them but we all will have no clue unless I were to meet them (Not a chance in hell of happening) and talk with them. Shit, I know I'm not the smartest on this board
    Last edited by blackSS01; 07-29-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

It came out in '05 and was developed long before I'm sure. It's a halo car
    Your right on the 05, I believe they only sold 5 in 05 And your probably right on the rest of your info.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

I believe this new model is the final hurrah. Keep in mind vw group is huge. Bugatti ain't shit in dey budgets. Good r&d pet project

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information