Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

NBM
    98 trans am

lmao

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    whats wrong with that?? j/k
    LOL. No shit. Might as well ask to french kiss grammy while you're at it.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang=Breakfast View Post
    Not this year yet. I'm DD'ing the SS right now, and waiting on getting the last parts I need for my header install, and I have bad cats (coming off with header install) so I haven't been out except to watch once this year.
    i c. last time i was out there was when they had "thunder jam". first time since i was like 8 or so that ive seen top fuel dragsters and nitro funny cars. sorry for the CAPS BUT I NEED THEM TO EMPHASIZE WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY.LOL THOSE FUCKERS(BOTH NITRO FUNNY CARS AND TOP FUEL DRAGSTERS) SOUND BADASS(<-----UNDERSTATEMENT). WE WERE SITTING
    ABOUT 40 OR SO YARDS FROM THE STARTING LINE, AND WHEN THEY TOOK OFF AND FLEW BY US THE SOUND WAS INSANE, NOT TO MENTION THE GROUND SHAKING AND THE EXHAUST FUMES WE INHALED.

for the past couple weekends ive been wanting to cruise up there on sat night for midnight drags but when im waiting around to go i usually end up having one too many beers to feel safe and comfortable driving, so i dont.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'd do it...

Spaz: "hey man... the doctor said your going to die and shit... can i have your rims and bang your sister???"

guy: "*mumbles from body cast* MMMM!!! MmmmmMMMMM!!! MMMmm..."

Spaz: "sweet... thanks dude..."
    Last edited by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT; 07-29-2008 at 08:46 PM.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    i c. last time i was out there was when they had "thunder jam". first time since i was like 8 or so that ive seen top fuel dragsters and nitro funny cars. sorry for the CAPS BUT I NEED THEM TO EMPHASIZE WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY.LOL THOSE FUCKERS(BOTH NITRO FUNNY CARS AND TOP FUEL DRAGSTERS) SOUND BADASS(<-----UNDERSTATEMENT). WE WERE SITTING
    ABOUT 40 OR SO YARDS FROM THE STARTING LINE, AND WHEN THEY TOOK OFF AND FLEW BY US THE SOUND WAS INSANE, NOT TO MENTION THE GROUND SHAKING AND THE EXHAUST FUMES WE INHALED.

for the past couple weekends ive been wanting to cruise up there on sat night for midnight drags but when im waiting around to go i usually end up having one too many beers to feel safe and comfortable driving, so i dont.
    I know what you mean. I went to the Sooner Nationals last year, won tickets from The Edge Workforce . Those sons of bitches blew by like nobody's business. First time I had ever gotten to see funny cars and top fuel dragsters in person. Got to see the shockwave jet truck too.

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

I used to work on jet aircraft for a living in the Air Force and there is nothing like being at the end of the runway when an SR-71, F-111 or F-15 lights em up.

It will make you get down on your knees and beg God for forgiveness.

NBM
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUNS View Post
    I used to work on jet aircraft for a living in the Air Force and there is nothing like being at the end of the runway when an SR-71, F-111 or F-15 lights em up.

It will make you get down on your knees and beg God for forgiveness.
    i LOVE going to air shows.. its AMAZING. you could have an ipod in your ear playing full blast then a f-15 will fly over you and youll heard nothing but the f-15. so powerful

black
    2001 formula firebird

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUNS View Post
    I've had mine up to 135mph on a straight highway with no cars. Scared me a bit but, was a rush at the same time. Weird suction sound in the cockpit but, the car was smooth as glass.
    yeah I've gone over 155 it was scary but that was on a straight away on the way to the strip with no other cars around

White/Gold
    99 T/A sold/67 Firebird

Glad to see everyones ok even the idiot

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am WS6 A4

wow

White/Gold
    99 T/A sold/67 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by speedracer25f View Post
    I race my car, but I know the limits of my car, and the limits of the roads that I travel. I think most of us get our trans am because of the speed, definitly not for the ride. Problem is there are too many idiots that dont know the limits of their car. When I was younger a bunch of kids died because they took a Ford Grenada 80 mph down some curvy back road. Anyone knows that car cant handle that. I think you should have to pass a specialty liscence test to buy a car with more than 300 HP. Anyway the really crazy idiots are the ones that do 100+ MPH on a motorcycle. 60 on my bike is more than fast enough for me. If I want to go faster I take the trans am out. Check this out
    http://www.weirdthings.org.uk/sick-m...faint-hearted/

yah i seen this on you tube thats crazy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information