Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    you guys can say what you want, but theres no way one state can take on the onslaught of a full US military if it came down to it.
    Iraq and Afghanistan seem to have done well, both are smaller in size than texas, and have much less sophisticated weapons.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by JAGUAR5822 View Post
    Iraq and Afghanistan seem to have done well, both are smaller in size than texas, and have much less sophisticated weapons.
    those people that live there are willing to die for the jihad.
    they have a totally different mind set.

your average, fat and lazy american i hate to say isnt gonna bear arms against the federal government because of banning of weapons.
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

well if for saying the truth makes me a tool so be it.
    i know some of you texas boys are a little touchy coming from the land of steers and queers.
    to top it off, your even more touchy than most im guessing cause you drive a V6
    Well, if you want to fight dirty, your avatar looks

And I'm not from fucking texas, I'm from Florida. I just moved here this month.

you guys can say what you want, but theres no way one state can take on the onslaught of a full US military if it came down to it.
    Congratulations on skipping the meat(I chose that word just for you) of my reply earlier. The simple fact of the matter is, if Texas wanted to leave, it would be because our government had fucked things up so royally that the entire nation was pissed at them. Think about it, if things ever degraded to that point there wouldn't be a cohesive army left. Any attempts by what was left of the army to attack and kill people living in texas would result in further insubordination and abandoning. There wouldn't be a war. Texas would win by default because the mass population of the country would agree with them, and we would have a freakin cou instead of a civil war. Its all about the circumstances that would actually cause something to happen.

Now sure, if for some magical reason every texan said FUCK YOU USA at the same time while everyone else in all the other states were like FUCK YOU TEXAS then yes, yes the US Army would in fact whoop Texas's ass. Duh. Pure numbers. Which is bigger, 1 or 2? Or, what color is the sky, blue or green? Which is why I come back to, why would you act like such a tool over a question like that, OF COURSE THE SKY IS BLUE WTF YOU DUMBASSES BLUE OWNS UR SORRY GREEN.

But seriously. Lets say Canada all starts taking PCP at the same time and declares war on us. Please let us know your thoughts on that equally likely scenaro.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

well if for saying the truth makes me a tool so be it.
    i know some of you texas boys are a little touchy coming from the land of steers and queers.
    to top it off, your even more touchy than most im guessing cause you drive a V6
    Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    Well, if you want to fight dirty, your avatar looks

And I'm not from fucking texas, I'm from Florida. I just moved here this month.

Congratulations on skipping the meat(I chose that word just for you) of my reply earlier. The simple fact of the matter is, if Texas wanted to leave, it would be because our government had fucked things up so royally that the entire nation was pissed at them. Think about it, if things ever degraded to that point there wouldn't be a cohesive army left. Any attempts by what was left of the army to attack and kill people living in texas would result in further insubordination and abandoning. There wouldn't be a war. Texas would win by default because the mass population of the country would agree with them, and we would have a freakin cou instead of a civil war. Its all about the circumstances that would actually cause something to happen.

Now sure, if for some magical reason every texan said FUCK YOU USA at the same time while everyone else in all the other states were like FUCK YOU TEXAS then yes, yes the US Army would in fact whoop Texas's ass. Duh. Pure numbers. Which is bigger, 1 or 2? Or, what color is the sky, blue or green? Which is why I come back to, why would you act like such a tool over a question like that, OF COURSE THE SKY IS BLUE WTF YOU DUMBASSES BLUE OWNS UR SORRY GREEN.

But seriously. Lets say Canada all starts taking PCP at the same time and declares war on us. Please let us know your thoughts on that equally likely scenaro.
    Seriously, to save someone from givin you an nfraction.... take it to the politic forum... ya'll are gonna get in trouble...

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

in the american revolution they didnt have the firepower nor training like current times.
    comparing then and now would be like racing a 1920 t bucket vs. a 2002 f-body.
    my bad spelling tonite is because of one to many lortabs
    ok what about the usa and the ussr being un able to win wars fought in the 1960's to the 1980's? same guns we got now?

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

people of this sort need to be shot themselves

i always have to resort to the situation where the lady here in texas pulled her concealed handgun and shot the badguys who would have killed a few more people if it werent for her

but we really need to ban them that away criminals dont have a worry in the world they can just run around shooting anyone

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

I believe a ban on handguns would only hurt the honest people.

Criminals will still get guns... They don't care about a ban...
    Look at the ones that have the guns "Slick Willy" banned in '96.
    T.I. Just got busted for selling auto weapons to a FED, he walked... 2nd Offense?

Cops have Radar guns, Speeders got radar detectors, Cops got laser guns, Speeders got laser jammers... It wont matter to the criminals, it will only matter to the people like the man in houston, who shot the illiterate, ILLEGAL!!! immigrant, would be robers of his neighbors home...

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post
    It wont matter to the criminals, it will only matter to the people like the man in houston, who shot the illiterate, ILLEGAL!!! immigrant, would be robers of his neighbors home...
    Which so far my biggest reason for believing texas is fucking awesome, lol.

And they werernt "would-be robbers".... they robbed that shit. They just didn't get away with it, bhahahahahahhaaa

black

Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post
    I believe a ban on handguns would only hurt the honest people.

Criminals will still get guns... They don't care about a ban...
    Look at the ones that have the guns "Slick Willy" banned in '96.
    T.I. Just got busted for selling auto weapons to a FED, he walked... 2nd Offense?

Cops have Radar guns, Speeders got radar detectors, Cops got laser guns, Speeders got laser jammers... It wont matter to the criminals, it will only matter to the people like the man in houston, who shot the illiterate, ILLEGAL!!! immigrant, would be robers of his neighbors home...
    i agree that a ban on guns will only stop people who want them legally.

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

the best part about all of that was a local black rights dip chit new black panther movement kind of guy jumped all up and was bitching about how wrong it was and how this white man needs to be punished and blah blah blah but when it was uncovered that the two dead robers where actualy from down south and wherent black and where here with out green cards he up and split lol if it was so bad why did it matter if they wherent black or not lol
    like a bumper sticker my dad had on his old truck when clintex was in office it says.....if guns our outlawed then only outlaws will have them. lol

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Ok seriously, I was in the Militray and first off if Texas did leave the union, a soldier, marine, sailor, airman, what ever they be, guard. reserve, or Regualr Military takes an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States regardless of what ever state they be from, and especially in Texas if a person cannot take an oath of loyalty and honor and keep it that person ist worth his own salt....anyway... attacking Texas as it left the union would be still be attacking American Citizens, and would be an unethical act.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

"Defend the consitution against all enemies.. foreign and domestic"

Does that mean snuff Obama?

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

^^^ ...

black 95 Z28 sold
    00 Sliver SS #2389

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    "Defend the consitution against all enemies.. foreign and domestic"

Does that mean snuff Obama?

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

It should include anyone trying to ban firearms...

Red
    02 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Killer305 View Post
    Gee who would have thought, a bunch of backwoods ignorant people buying anything put on the plate. Obama's not gonna take your guns, but what does that matter. If McCain gets in you will not be able to afford a gun in 4 years anyway.
    Obama is totally anti gun as is Pelosi, Clinton, and Schumer. He would take your guns in a heartbeat if they could pass the law. If he gets elected and there is a Democratic House and Senate the crap will hit the fan. If you like guns and want to own them join the NRA and vote against Obama.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by geoffl View Post
    Obama is totally anti gun as is Pelosi, Clinton, and Schumer. He would take your guns in a heartbeat if they could pass the law. If he gets elected and there is a Democratic House and Senate the crap will hit the fan. If you like guns and want to own them join the NRA and vote against Obama.
    I would say if you don't have a concealed weapons permit, GO NOW to get it!

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

None of the states have the right to secede anymore, guys... or did we all forget that whole US Civil War part of our history?

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    I would say if you don't have a concealed weapons permit, GO NOW to get it!
    1 more year man then the bastard is going EVERYWHERE.

black

Quote Originally Posted by Tobynine9 View Post
    None of the states have the right to secede anymore, guys... or did we all forget that whole US Civil War part of our history?
    http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/txconst/.../cn000100.html

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information