Quote Originally Posted by Toyota h8r View Post
    Click for full size
    he he he
    THAT IS RITCHEOUS!!!!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    WTF, where's the picture of it transforming into an Autobot?
    and i thought I was the only one who saw that...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Click for full size
    he he he

Silver
    99 Chrysler 300M

Click for full size
    he he he
    hahaha omg thats so funny

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

I hate that fucker. I'm happy he crashed, I'm sad he lived.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

what the fuck is wrong with some of you? what did hulk jr. do that was SOOOO offensive? jesus, the kids family has money. if you can honestly sit here and tell me that you wouldnt buy your kids things if you had millions despite their age your full of shit.

i think wrecking a viper on national tv was more humility than we all can imagine....

Silver
    99 Chrysler 300M

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox28 View Post
    I hate that fucker. I'm happy he crashed, I'm sad he lived.
    thats alittle mean lol maybe you could hate him but i dont think he should die... sister hot though

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroDude View Post
    sister hot though
    IMO, she is mildly attractive. Her tits are too small, her face to square, she looks too much like her dad for my tastes.

I'd still do her.

Pewter
    2000 z28

brooke....id stick her in the poop shoot.

Silver
    99 Chrysler 300M

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    IMO, she is mildly attractive. Her tits are too small, her face to square, she looks too much like her dad for my tastes.

I'd still do her.
    yeah she not like OMFG HOT but shes doable

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

the kid is just another spoiled rich kid that thinks he can walk over everybody and live off his daddy's legacy...lil bitch that needs to have his ass kicked into shape.

Pewter
    2000 z28

everyone whos talking shit....do you know this kid? met him? have any basis for the statements given?

i watched the show, watched events he drifted in, and i never got the impression he is a bitch who walks over everyone and blah blah blah.

just asking questions here.

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    everyone whos talking shit....do you know this kid? met him? have any basis for the statements given?

i watched the show, watched events he drifted in, and i never got the impression he is a bitch who walks over everyone and blah blah blah.

just asking questions here.
    i agree, he actually seems pretty humble on Hogan knows best IMO

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by whitelightnin99 View Post
    i agree, he actually seems pretty humble on Hogan knows best IMO
    I don't know if humble is the word I'd use. He does seem like an ok kid since I've never seen anything that would cause some of the backlash he is receiving in this thread.

Ok kid or not, he still wouldn't be allowed the wheel of my car.

Pewter
    2000 z28

i know its hard to consider with some of the people in this bunch but maybe...oh i dont know, this was an accident and just maybe we should consider for a moment that this may have had nothing to do with him being the punk, spoiled kid some of you want him to be and he just made an error in judgement or someone else did that caused the wreck (extreme...i know)

alot of holier than thou people here who dont consider what theyre saying until after it flies out of their idiotic mouths.

god forbid any of us have never in our lives had an accident! but of course since WE did it it was the other persons fault right??

i sort of agree about kids having high powered cars, but the facts that he has a professional drifting career coupled with infinite resources such as coaches, driving instructors, friends, mechanics, etc.. leads me to believe that he may be a bit more competent than all of you close friends of his are giving him credit for.

you cant scold a guy and turn around and say youve done or seen crazier shit. im sure you 17, 18, 19, 32, 45 year olds NEVER do a donut, bark the tires, or race on the street.

just because the kid has a famous dad and actually picks something cool (automobiles) to spend his allowance on the haters come out in full force to call bullshit or say they are better or it isnt fair.

life aint fair. grow some nuts.

Red
    2000 Trans Am

wow... Alot of people who are in the same postion as him (having a famous person as a parent) are alot worse then him. From what i have gathered his parents are pretty hard on his ass. But need to rethink how much power they let him handle thats for sure. At the end of the day no one deserves to die for having alittle money. Shit happens and when your famous its got to be embarassing beucase everyone knows about it.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

All very good points, but the fact of the matter is he was speeding and destroyed a high powered Supra in a single car accident.

Its his fault anyway you look at it. I don't chalk him up to rich 17y/o wanker, I chalk him up to being a 17y/o wanker who drives to fast.

And he paid for it... but did his friend need to? Nick got out of the hospital in less then a day... but his friend is still there.

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    All very good points, but the fact of the matter is he was speeding and destroyed a high powered Supra in a single car accident.

Its his fault anyway you look at it. I don't chalk him up to rich 17y/o wanker, I chalk him up to being a 17y/o wanker who drives to fast.

And he paid for it... but did his friend need to? Nick got out of the hospital in less then a day... but his friend is still there.

A good question is, Was his passager cool with him speeding? I never do anything crazy in my car unless my passager understands what could happen.

And you can be dicking around at 120 mph or 25 mph bad shit can happen. Like me rolling my blazer after throwing it into a slide in the snow.... Was doing around 20 when i hit the embankment and rolled.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by SStriker View Post
    wow... Alot of people who are in the same postion as him (having a famous person as a parent) are alot worse then him. From what i have gathered his parents are pretty hard on his ass. But need to rethink how much power they let him handle thats for sure. At the end of the day no one deserves to die for having alittle money. Shit happens and when your famous its got to be embarassing beucase everyone knows about it.
    agree, except that the same can be said for any "kid" with a hi-po car.

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post

well, considering the wreck is UNDER INVESTIGATION, no evidence of racing, drifting, or alcohol have surfaced, i think the best assumption would be to not assume anything. as said, im sure you were NEVER a 17 year old wanker who drove fast.

did his friend need to? no. did nick? no. youre acting as though this was a malicious attempt on nicks part to injure his FRIEND. he got less hurt, but still hurt. i suppose he should stay in his hospital bed with ivs and an ekg hooked up purely because his friend is still there? im sure he is visiting at the least, probably sleeping outside his buddy's room.

Pewter
    2000 z28

people, instead of being gay about it, lets have some common sense.

you dont know how or why he wrecked, it was an accident. i ASSUME everyone knows the meaning of the word ACCIDENT.

unless im mistaken, no one commenting knows nick hogan, or hulk for that matter, so by saying he's spoiled and a bitch and deserves to die is purely retarded and not to mention, an opinion, something that gets confused with fact 99.9% of the time around here.

there are many young owners of high performance vehicles, and there are many of these kids (myself included) who havent wrecked and dont do "stupid shit" as alot of you are referring this to be. its funny to me how everyone jumps on the "oh he's just a punk kid racing", but if i looked up posts in the kill section about street racing, damn near everyone has chimed in with their moments of glory. its hypocritical to talk shit about someone when you do the same thing daily, and then to act like you fuckin know someone is even more pathetic when you dont.

im 19 and i can honestly say i have, over the years, had way more control of my vehicles than people my age and much older. have i wrecked? nope. will i? probably. i guess im just a spoiled kid with no control....

the kind of shit thats said with shit like this isnt even funny, no matter how morbid of a sense of humor you possess. wishing death upon someone for having money is stupid.

every parents main goal (so im told) is to make sure their kids have it better than them. that means that you afford your child every opportunity (within reason) to become a good person and be happy and secure. i suppose because hulk has money he just spoils his kids and has no feelings about it, no sense of family right? is that it?

nope.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information