Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

red
    2000 trans am ws.6

thank you...im workin on some. stay tuned!

black
    1999 z28 camaro

hey guys love that system.. I'm actually geting my ls1 stroked (383) all forged of course and getting it ready for the APS system. I will be getting APS in the near future but wanted to know what spec do you guys have on your heads and cam and what CR you guys running. I want to do it right the first time you know no problems... Does you all's cam sound real choppy... Not sure about the cam I should go with for my stroker turbo ls1.. Im new to FI so dont know too much about turbo cam spec and a reg cam, but was thinking I would like a mild cam something like a 224/227 595 lift 114 lsa just.. but again dont know if that would work. If you guys can help me out I would greatly appreciated.. thanks

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

Quote Originally Posted by JGARZA54 View Post
    hey guys love that system.. I'm actually geting my ls1 stroked (383) all forged of course and getting it ready for the APS system. I will be getting APS in the near future but wanted to know what spec do you guys have on your heads and cam and what CR you guys running. I want to do it right the first time you know no problems... Does you all's cam sound real choppy... Not sure about the cam I should go with for my stroker turbo ls1.. Im new to FI so dont know too much about turbo cam spec and a reg cam, but was thinking I would like a mild cam something like a 224/227 595 lift 114 lsa just.. but again dont know if that would work. If you guys can help me out I would greatly appreciated.. thanks
    you dont happen to be... jaime do you?

red
    2000 trans am ws.6

there is virtually no chop to my cam...its on a 117lsa. the specs are kept under wraps cause its a custom grind but its a decent size cam for my 402. but it basically sounds like a ls1 with headers and exhaust. if it werent for the drivetrain noise (chatter) i could pass it off as so. my cylinder heads are stock L92s..right off the shelf. i swapped out the stock springs for some duals and called it a day.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by TNTramair View Post
    there is virtually no chop to my cam...its on a 117lsa. the specs are kept under wraps cause its a custom grind but its a decent size cam for my 402. but it basically sounds like a ls1 with headers and exhaust. if it werent for the drivetrain noise (chatter) i could pass it off as so. my cylinder heads are stock L92s..right off the shelf. i swapped out the stock springs for some duals and called it a day.
    any plans to port/polish the heads???

red
    2000 trans am ws.6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    any plans to port/polish the heads???
    not these...if these dont work out for me than im getting a new set of trick flows.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

not these...if these dont work out for me than im getting a new set of trick flows.
    ever think of moving to a complete fast PCM/ECU set up???

red
    2000 trans am ws.6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    ever think of moving to a complete fast PCM/ECU set up???
    of course but i dont have the coin to spend on a system like that. id actually like to get a big stuff 3 and may have to do so eventually but for the power level i want, the stock stuff should be more than sufficient for right now.

black
    1999 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    you dont happen to be... jaime do you?
    na Joel

black
    1999 z28 camaro

man, I would love to have that type of lsa if it could only have the power of a huge cam.. Does yours have great power.. If Im able to get this from a shop that would be great, nothing better than a regular looking and sounding z28 sleeper.. The reason I want this is that I will be NA for 3 to 6 months until I get my APS twins, cant wait.. I hope to be taking pics of the whole transformation from the engine getting stroked to the twins being installed.. My Z if pretty much stock except for cold air intake and some flowmaster muffler that came with the car... Well thanks for your help TNT I appreciate..

Joel

black
    1999 z28 camaro

TNT what CR do you have 8.5:1

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

na Joel
    nevermind... thought you were something else... oh well welcome from dfw

red
    2000 trans am ws.6

TNT what CR do you have 8.5:1
    9.1:1

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2002 Firehawk

9.1 - Are you running pump gas - what octane

red
    2000 trans am ws.6

92 octane..pump gas. when we tune and see where the boost is, if it needs some meth, we'll throw that on aswell.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2002 Firehawk

I running 91 octane - Best there is at the pumps in Montana - with 8.5 compression - I have the the meth set up on - still waiting on the tune. Running 12 psi Procharger --- just was wondering on your timing set up,ect

red
    2000 trans am ws.6

not sure where timing is or will end up. have a very basic "start and idle" tune in it right now so we can move it around. few more miles and ill be able to put it on the dyno and let her have it. been also fighting some little gremlins which has been keeping me from driving it.
    2000 WS.6 Trans am M6
    402 W/APS Twin turbos for support...
    1999 Firebird Formula Hardtop M6
    www.cardomain.com/id/twinturboramair

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2002 Firehawk

Your driving yours - My gemlins are keeping the car tied up in the shop.LOL - Oh well the price of speed!

NBM
    2002 NBM WS6

I just got off the dyno at 3pm today, the car ran just under 8lbs at 7.9PSI, hit 610RWHP and 595lb of TQ on the dynojet in Albuquerque NM at The Dyno Edge.

91 octane pump gas, stock rear, stock shortblock, stock clutch, stock trans, stock driveshaft, stock tires.

All I put on it was 60# mototrons, bmr k member, racetronix with hotwire, patriot dual gold springs, chromoly pushrods

This car only has 8800 miles on the clock, so it still has the tires is came from the dealer with.

I have 317 heads that were milled .010" to lower compression and they were ported to hell!

I expected no more than 540rwhp but my part choices and tuner really got it all running great.

I have dyno vids and power graphs that I will post soon.

Can't wait to see your numbers and graphs.

Wish I had more money to build up the engine, but I am VERY VERY happy with 610 on a mostly stock car thats being force fed.
    02 NBM WS6
    APS TT LG Upgraded Snails
    317's
    60# Mototrons
    Tuned by Sean@Solid-Technology
    610RWHP

Nitrous is no more than a turbo or a supercharger wrapped up in a bottle

red
    2000 trans am ws.6

congrats! nice numbers. still breakin mine in...few more hundred miles and it'll go up on the dyno.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information