Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post
    Just remember Abama, Texas HAS the right to suceed from the union and become our own country... Think we wouldn"t use it???
    It will never happen in Texas!!!!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    im saying the rest of the states wouldnt let it happen.
    if texas were to succeed from the US, while you may keep the land from the army bases, you surely wont keep anything else because its property of the united states, not the state of texas.
    kiss all the weapons of war good bye.
    while you texans may be able to hold you own, you wouldnt be able to hold an onslaught from a US military attack.
    you would be easy picking, blow up all your power supplies and surround the state and stave your asses into submission.
    Most likely nothing like this would EVER happen. But if it did, Texas would still have the national guard, air and army, which means their "weapons of war" stay, because they bought them. Not to mention nearly every household has guns similar to sweden, one reason people don't want to attack them. Another good point is that all they have to do is offer free citizenship and they have millions of people who will shoot a gun for them. =) And if things went sour, I'm sure the good old Ruskies wouldn't mind giving us "aid" considering how close the independant country of Texas would be to the US. And honestly, if federal troops stationed in Texas and married locals, they would most likely give the federal military the finger and stay there. For that matter, if the US decided to ban guns, I'm not sure how many military members would rain terror on Texas for SECEDING. Add in the fact that there are TONS of other people in the Southern states who are still hellbent on Seceding from the Union and the "south rising again" and you have another civil war.
    Last edited by JAGUAR5822; 08-29-2008 at 10:10 AM.

Red
    98 Formula /93 Z28

Fuck Obama. I don' think they will ever take our guns away, but they will try to hit us where it hurts. Mainly in ammo prices and they will try to make buying new weapons and obtaining carry permits tougher. I already can barely afford to shoot anymore. NRA life member here.

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

im saying the rest of the states wouldnt let it happen.
    if texas were to succeed from the US, while you may keep the land from the army bases, you surely wont keep anything else because its property of the united states, not the state of texas.
    kiss all the weapons of war good bye.
    while you texans may be able to hold you own, you wouldnt be able to hold an onslaught from a US military attack.
    you would be easy picking, blow up all your power supplies and surround the state and stave your asses into submission.
    how do you figure you could starve us into submission? we dont have to have anything from the outside lol we just chose to import shit bc well 1) its easyer 2) it saves our reasources and uses yalls lol and the only weopans of war that the us could take are the ones they paid for Texas has its one air and army forces with their own jets and tanks!!!! That TEXAS paid for lol

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

and besides go to CMT.com and look up hank william jr song called "south boy can survive" ..............."you can make us run and you cant starve us out "

Silver/Black
    2002 Camaro SS Cnvt

My question is, what other than this card have you all seen
    about it? Because I haven't heard boo, and I've been watching.
    I don't believe a damn thing I see on the Internet especially
    political crap. Who is telling you what, and why are they?
    Your gun may make you comfortable, but think about where
    the police state got its last big plus-up. Your rights are long
    out the window. Yet you're supposed to vote on fear of the
    last one you think you've still got, for the clowns who try
    hardest to steal the rest? Yeah. Best know who's pulling
    your string.

If you buy a gun from any place that makes you fill out paper
    then you're a dumb ass or a licensee. Half of mine belong to a
    dead guy and he ain't talking. Same goes for a lifetime supply
    of ammo (face it, if your life depends on more than 500 rounds,
    your odds are not good).

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyblue View Post
    My question is, what other than this card have you all seen
    about it? Because I haven't heard boo, and I've been watching.
    I don't believe a damn thing I see on the Internet especially
    political crap. Who is telling you what, and why are they?
    Your gun may make you comfortable, but think about where
    the police state got its last big plus-up. Your rights are long
    out the window. Yet you're supposed to vote on fear of the
    last one you think you've still got, for the clowns who try
    hardest to steal the rest? Yeah. Best know who's pulling
    your string.

If you buy a gun from any place that makes you fill out paper
    then you're a dumb ass or a licensee. Half of mine belong to a
    dead guy and he ain't talking. Same goes for a lifetime supply
    of ammo (face it, if your life depends on more than 500 rounds,
    your odds are not good).

The same old run around.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by JAGUAR5822 View Post
    But if it did, Texas would still have the national guard, air and army, which means their "weapons of war" stay, because they bought them.
    states do not buy fighter jets nor tanks. national guard, reserves or whatever are extensions of the U.S Military.
    lets just say that texas did keep all the goodies and because the rest of the united staes wants texas back under the u.s flag and declare war or whatever on texas.
    how long do you really think texas and its weapons (fighters and tanks) would last against a whole US military.
    lets say some do last, they will run outta ammo which will render them useless.

Not to mention nearly every household has guns similar to sweden, one reason people don't want to attack them. Another good point is that all they have to do is offer free citizenship and they have millions of people who will shoot a gun for them. =)
    households having guns dont mean much.
    untrained civilians would get slaughtered by trained troops. civilians lack training.
    another thing that you may have not taken into account, Americans in general are pussies.
    i hope you really dont believe all these people are going to rise up to arms and more than likely die just so they can have their guns right, it will never happen.
    the American public dont have the will nor training.

And if things went sour, I'm sure the good old Ruskies wouldn't mind giving us "aid" considering how close the independant country of Texas would be to the US.
    Russians aint stupid, we almost went to full nuke war with them over cuba, they come even near texas, game over for everybody and they know it.

And honestly, if federal troops stationed in Texas and married locals, they would most likely give the federal military the finger and stay there. For that matter, if the US decided to ban guns, I'm not sure how many military members would rain terror on Texas for SECEDING. Add in the fact that there are TONS of other people in the Southern states who are still hellbent on Seceding from the Union and the "south rising again" and you have another civil war.
    a civil war over guns will never happen. a civil war over anything wont happen either. people dont have the the will.

people in the south maybe hell bent on the south rising again, but theres more that are content with the way things are and are not gonna risk their lives

black

Quote Originally Posted by txz28 View Post
    how do you figure you could starve us into submission? we dont have to have anything from the outside lol we just chose to import shit bc well 1) its easyer 2) it saves our reasources and uses yalls lol and the only weopans of war that the us could take are the ones they paid for Texas has its one air and army forces with their own jets and tanks!!!! That TEXAS paid for lol
    surround texas even on the mexico side and cut off any possible supplies .
    send in B52s with cluster munitions and dispose of the cattle on those nice and big targets (farms).
    disable the power grid and with the oil production.
    bomb the sewer plants and water treatment.
    Texans use to their air conditioning, big screen TVs, gasoline and all the other goodies will be crying uncle quick enough.
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

ok seriously you really dont have to be a giant fucking tool all the time nhra, jesus fucking christ. Why dont you take your high horse somewhere there isn't internet access and then you can sit on it all you want.

Of course it wouldnt happen, of course the US army would win if they could be convinced to fight(fat fucking chance of THAT happening) and so on and so forth. If your pissy ass bothered to think, you might realise that if the situation ever got bad enough texas wanted to leave, you think the rest of the fucking country wouldnt be right behind them? It would be texas and the other 48 states vs california and DC. When you have an army that doesnt agree with the leadership, they arent going to fight. We arent some bullshit dictatorship here, we toss people in jail. For a little while. You know, instead of killing them.

Funny thing that "UNITED" states. If we arent united, then we don't have a USA, then we dont have a US Army.

Wait wait wait, why dont you devise some brillant military stratagy for beating Canada, I hear those guys wont admit they are the 51st state.

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

surround texas even on the mexico side and cut off any possible supplies .
    send in B52s with cluster munitions and dispose of the cattle on those nice and big targets (farms).
    disable the power grid and with the oil production.
    bomb the sewer plants and water treatment.
    Texans use to their air conditioning, big screen TVs, gasoline and all the other goodies will be crying uncle quick enough.
    so would all the states that get their OIL GAS AND POWER OH YEAH WE HAVE THE LARGEST WIND POWER IN THE NATION !!!!!!!!!! is all good about your b52 air raid i'm sure the boys in the Texas air guard could handle them and the funny thing about living dow here in Texas we have a 11 month growing season so go ahead and bomb the farms we will jsut replant bitsch lol I know it wont happen bc I aint that lucky but one can have a dream cant they ....or would you rather hear it like this ,........"I HAVE A DREAM.....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" i think thats how the speach went

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

states do not buy fighter jets nor tanks. national guard, reserves or whatever are extensions of the U.S Military.
    lets just say that texas did keep all the goodies and because the rest of the united staes wants texas back under the u.s flag and declare war or whatever on texas.
    how long do you really think texas and its weapons (fighters and tanks) would last against a whole US military.
    lets say some do last, they will run outta ammo which will render them useless.

households having guns dont mean much.
    untrained civilians would get slaughtered by trained troops. civilians lack training.
    another thing that you may have not taken into account, Americans in general are pussies.
    i hope you really dont believe all these people are going to rise up to arms and more than likely die just so they can have their guns right, it will never happen.
    the American public dont have the will nor training.

Russians aint stupid, we almost went to full nuke war with them over cuba, they come even near texas, game over for everybody and they know it.

a civil war over guns will never happen. a civil war over anything wont happen either. people dont have the the will.

people in the south maybe hell bent on the south rising again, but theres more that are content with the way things are and are not gonna risk their lives

man whered you go to school at? i admit i cant spell. american revoltion was won by a bunch of UNTRAINED CIVILANS as you put it. both the usa and the ussr couldnt beat nations with mostly UNTRAINED CIVILANS and china became a nation and mexico and france became nations from UNTRAINED CIVILANS fighting TRAINED ARMYS. the civil war was fought over state rights what makes you think that people wont fight for personal rights?

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

and besides go to CMT.com and look up hank william jr song called "south boy can survive" ..............."you can make us run and you cant starve us out "

"You cain't starve us out, and you cain't make us run"....

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

This thread got weird quick

black

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    ok seriously you really dont have to be a giant fucking tool all the time nhra, jesus fucking christ. Why dont you take your high horse somewhere there isn't internet access and then you can sit on it all you want.
    well if for saying the truth makes me a tool so be it.
    i know some of you texas boys are a little touchy coming from the land of steers and queers.
    to top it off, your even more touchy than most im guessing cause you drive a V6

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    This thread got weird quick
    I carried it to the political discussion forum, but w/e

well if for saying the truth makes me a tool so be it.
    i know some of you texas boys are a little touchy coming from the land of steers and queers.
    to top it off, your even more touchy than most im guessing cause you drive a V6
    Be careful, i got an infraction for defending Texas against this very statement...

black

so would all the states that get their OIL GAS AND POWER OH YEAH WE HAVE THE LARGEST WIND POWER IN THE NATION !!!!!!!!!! is all good about your b52 air raid i'm sure the boys in the Texas air guard could handle them:
    o.k, texas air national guard lets say has 50 fighters.
    now take the other 47 states planes and add up 50x47 and let see who would win in an all out war.
    wind power can be knocked out just as easily from a military stand point.

black

man whered you go to school at? i admit i cant spell. american revoltion was won by a bunch of UNTRAINED CIVILANS as you put it. both the usa and the ussr couldnt beat nations with mostly UNTRAINED CIVILANS and china became a nation and mexico and france became nations from UNTRAINED CIVILANS fighting TRAINED ARMYS. the civil war was fought over state rights what makes you think that people wont fight for personal rights?
    in the american revolution they didnt have the firepower nor training like current times.
    comparing then and now would be like racing a 1920 t bucket vs. a 2002 f-body.
    my bad spelling tonite is because of one to many lortabs

black

you guys can say what you want, but theres no way one state can take on the onslaught of a full US military if it came down to it.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

The problem is a lot of the current US military is made up of texans....many would defect through-out the pay grades. Sorta like what happened in the civil war.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information