Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Oh shit...I thought you was Gunnar....oh well...welcome aboard man...
    Thats quite alright. I believe you even sent my a PM once. I had no idea what it was about, lol.

I was leary to use my business name on here since it is similar to such a well known company. I thought maybe my avatar would distinguish me a little.

Thanks for the welcome. Its a great board ya'll have here.

67 Tempest, click the pic mullenh's Avatar

click avatar
    1967 pontiac

don't worry so much about that roof, jeez. anything can be fixed. if you wanted you could replace that sunroof with a new tin top and repaint no big deal just a little cost. if you keep it then when it finally does leak get it fixed, probably just gaskets. don't get so worked up about nothing, besides women like convertibles, so i have two ...of each (just kidding been married 26 years)

Metallic Black
    '05 GT-HO

HAHAHA; thank you for the laugh. And yes, I am the nieve dumb ass in this situation, and am not denying it, which you might have noticed me saying in the begining; unless you forgot between reading it and typing the reply that I called myself a WANKER. Do you know what that means? Anyway, I honestly thought it was an option here in the states. I guess I was blinded by the fact that they only wanted 23k, and how badly I wanted one.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

I have the Webasto sunroof that Holden put in the Monaro and its an excellent unit: http://www.webastoshowroom.com/22Pon..._710_2004.html It does both. retracts back into the roof or pops up to vent.

My installer said they did have a cheaper Wabasto sunroof that opened up and back like you described. Actually that's exactly how the Grand Ams sunroof operated.

67 Tempest, click the pic mullenh's Avatar

click avatar
    1967 pontiac

Quote Originally Posted by BRH Motorsports View Post
    HAHAHA; thank you for the laugh. And yes, I am the nieve dumb ass in this situation, and am not denying it, which you might have noticed me saying in the begining; unless you forgot between reading it and typing the reply that I called myself a WANKER. Do you know what that means? Anyway, I honestly thought it was an option here in the states. I guess I was blinded by the fact that they only wanted 23k, and how badly I wanted one.
    good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement, i'd call this a cheap lesson at worst.

Trade In?

This might sound stupid but see what a dealer would give you for trade in on a new gto. There not going to even look at the moon, roof did you? they should give you top doller concidering you would be getting another one RIGHT! dosent hurt to try and there going to have a $#for you before they even look at the car and 9 out of 10 there more worred abouy gettimg you to sign those dam loan papers anyways.GOOD LUCK

Thread Information