Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Mine didn't break. I was at a stoplight last year and my "SVS" light came on with the chime. Threw the Solus on it and got a code for low voltage. Ordered mine and got it the next day.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

yea im not gonna complain too much about this....yes this sensor is 11 years old and has 122k on it, so it would need replaced eventually anyways...sucks i broke it trying to fix another problem(knock sensors) so if anything its a litle bit of preventative maintenance just in different areas

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ28 View Post
    Click for full size
    Click for full size

damn you guys are good....atleast it was this. and i have it figured out...i know this thing was still standing when i took the intake off the first time, and was standing when i put it back in, so my guess is i hit it somehow on the way back in and snapped her off...02z28bubba, im thinking u can have the junior whopper. haha

and im with you spaz, only i was thinking something along the lines of a little capuchian monkey haha. that would be bad ass
    Click for full size
    i'll stick with the dbl cheeseburger lol. luckily the car was already set aside for repairs. nothing worse than a car going out of commission while driving back to back.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

well i have been driving the camaro as a d.d here for the past 2 weeks, cuz my yukon was acting up (electrical issues resulted from a crappy remote starter install from last owner) but now that my yukon is up i can drive it while the camaro is down for the couple of days

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28 Conv. M6

Good job bro I'm glad you found your issue. It's kinda funny though, your pictures bring flashbacks of when I broke my OSU!!! I think at least 50% of us on here have made this mistake at some point! Take care.....

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

well im just glad i got it figured out too...when i started it, and saw the high oil pressure, and my car was ALOT LOUDER than normal i was freaking out. i felt lie crying. i even went as far as pulling the gauge cluster out and putting it back in in hopes it would reset the gauge (me thinking randomly after hooking battery back up) so yea, now ill just have to watch this damn sensor getting the intake back in there now.....i did find out i can have an intake out in 5 minutes now, lol

Thread Information