Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2002 Camaro Z/28 Pewter

Ya I gotta say I'm with you. Thats complete bs what they wanna do with the dog, its not like it was a random attack. And btw good call on the m1 dudes were assholes
    Dan-

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Glad the family is okay it's amazing the shit you had to go through for $200. If no one has found the dog yet I would suggest giving her away to a friend. Good luck

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    30:06 only needs one shot to disable a car for future reference!

I can relate to you on the brother thing. If I saw my brother getting beat like that I would have done headshots.
    Bummer to hear about your brother getting beat like that. Luckily you were there to help him. Imagine if no one else was home what might have happened. I am also surprised at the charges they gave out. Especially because you shot one guy. I hope all goes well for you on your end with the courts and what not.

If you hit it in the right place. The problem with one shot is it can be deflected by so many other things that are under the hood. Trust me! I have once dumped about 20 shots of 7.62 into the engine area of a car that was fleeing and it still drove away for about a mile till all of the fluids leaked out and it siezed up.

White
    '10 ZR1

Wow - that is some f*cked up stuff - I think you saved your brother's life - hats off to you!

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

Good story, hope you don't loose your CCW. These two lines made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    on the way out i threw a qball at a huge mirror they had behind the counter, shattering that

apparently you cant shoot somebody's car in an effort to keep them from getting away

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

thats a crazy story at first when I started reading it I was thinking it was one big joke, but after I finished it I was like damn man. Nice on saving your brother, and I am surprised you didnt get charged with attempted murder since you shot the guy above the knee caps. And I am sure you dog will be let free, and I am sorry but everybody saying that you would have went for head shots and what not its a totally different game once the situation comes down to it. I am been here in Iraq for the past 8 months so I know what that feels like. And the whole deal with you running the tape over and over in your head of what went down start writing notes down and try and get every detail you can on paper. Cause it will help you better in court and possibly bring down that pool hall owner for a set up, sounds like some kind of mafia deal going on. The crazy thing is their is still mafia's around the eastern states as well. But once you start writing all the details down and the thing with the tape playing over and over it will help with that man trust me.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A, 00 FBVert, 78T/A

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    Bummer to hear about your brother getting beat like that. Luckily you were there to help him. Imagine if no one else was home what might have happened. I am also surprised at the charges they gave out. Especially because you shot one guy. I hope all goes well for you on your end with the courts and what not.

If you hit it in the right place. The problem with one shot is it can be deflected by so many other things that are under the hood. Trust me! I have once dumped about 20 shots of 7.62 into the engine area of a car that was fleeing and it still drove away for about a mile till all of the fluids leaked out and it siezed up.
    That's why I aimed in at the cab of the vehicle

Trans Am owner
    former

crazy story dude! hope everythign works out for you.

I have never read a story where instead of a gun, someone uses like a compund hunting bow for self defense. I cant wait till someone tries to rob my house and they see my diamond bow in their face at full draw....

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Wow! Amazing read and hats off to you for protecting your brother.

I have 2 M1 Garands and they're IMO the best rifles ever made.

30-06 is no joke and Im glad you gave those idiots a full taste of it.

Hope everything pans out in your favor and your dog will be ok.

Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

Wow.. At first I thought it was an IROC sorta post... Then, just holy Hell man..
    Kudo's to you !!! I feel for your brother and your dog..
    Too bad you didn't blow that bastards shoulder right off.. and I sorta wish your dog had ripped that other dudes face right off..

Lousy bastards preying on people like that.. Godamn I am all up in arms and I wasn't even there.

Cheers Mate !

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sin View Post
    Wow.. At first I thought it was an IROC sorta post... Then, just holy Hell man..
    No one turning into a bear or moving to bel air, so nope, not from me

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

About the car, gotta do it with style, "Single shot to the engine block"

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

That it materialized into this much is just ridiculous. The people were pool hustlers that cant handle ever losing any money. The fact that the owner of the pool hall employs bouncers that operate like that, hes either a dumbass or fully aware of that and thats why he was willing to let all that stuff "slide". I would tell him to take the broken cue stick and shove it up his ass. It blows me away that they sent THREE guys over there and attack your brother after everything that already happened. I'd be so furious by that point not one of the three guys would even get to go to jail. I know damn well that if i was YOU i'd be pissed off enough in the heat of the moment I probably would have killed them right then and there.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

If I saw my folks being beat and I had my firearm of choice(.357) one shot to the knee would have ended it all for the criminals.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    If I saw my folks being beat and I had my firearm of choice(.357) one shot to the knee would have ended it all for the criminals.
    Thats were I would have tried to aim. Hard to think when your that pissed and in the heat of the moment tho for sure

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I have a feeling ya won't be doing any time. If the judge finds out more shyte about the fkkers, I think the judge will rule in your favor. But that's my opinion. Once an @$$hole trespasses on your property, well, it shouldn't end well.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post

Yep there looking at walking with a cain for the rest of there lives if there lucky if you hit them dead on in the knee with a .357.

Arctic White
    01 TA / 06 Duc 749D

Good job and good luck with the outcome, especially with your dog. I used to hustle a little pool here and there and that was an obvious take they were trying to run on you. This kind of incident is why I no longer even go to pool halls anymore. If you have any military in your town I would recomend having this pool hall reported and hopefully put on the off limits list for sewrvice members in the area.

white
    1997 dodge dakota

Kill them llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

Your story sounds like a huge load of bullshit, but Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Do something smart for a change, right now. Sell, give away, or bury anything you own of value. If you have any money in the bank convert it to gold and or silver and bury it. You are going to get sued like a motherfuck. Delete this thread immediately.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information