Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    1966 Corvette Coupe

i can find girls... just not converse with them... i need help just saying "hi"... i have 0 social skills... i can talk to guys all day long... but females not so much... how do you aproach one without saeeming like an idiot... and how do you know if a female is interested b4 you approach her... i saw a few looking at me last night, but that might have just been becasue i was checking them out...

Quote Originally Posted by predator
    i can find girls... just not converse with them... i need help just saying "hi"... i have 0 social skills... i can talk to guys all day long... but females not so much... how do you aproach one without saeeming like an idiot... and how do you know if a female is interested b4 you approach her... i saw a few looking at me last night, but that might have just been becasue i was checking them out...
    Walk up to them with your pecker out. You should be able to judge if they are into you or not from their reaction.

Anti-Liberal Activist Element187's Avatar

Black
    2000 Camaro z28

sooo um how does this single thing work...
    It's fairly simple .. you sit around with your buddies, drinking booze, playing poker, and talking about hot chicks you want to nail... spend time alone trying to convince yourself you are better off without her.

atypical single guy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Element187
    It's fairly simple .. you sit around with your buddies, drinking booze, playing poker, and talking about hot chicks you want to nail... spend time alone trying to convince yourself you are better off without her.

atypical single guy shit.
    You left off one part.

Trash to fuck and back ANY woman that somebody posts a pic of, no matter how hot or who she is, and brag about how your ex/current/future (but none of them really exist) girl would OWN them in looks, body, and in the bed.

Black SVT & Silver WS6
    2003 SVT Cobra & 2002 WS6

yup.. its sucks being an smart mother fucker.. that doesn’t have any mojo.. I’m a Jr. at The University of Texas in Austin (Hook’em bitches!).. and lets just say my major is electrical engineering... for those engineers out there.. you know its hard to have a love life when your taking classes like differential equations and upper level circuit theory..... I mean.. I do role down 6th street in the WS6 every couple of weeks on a Friday or Saturday night.. bitches love the car.. I’ll roll down the street in 1st making some racket… girls cant stand it! take one for a ride.. and hey.. every now and there I get to 'exchange some bodily fluids".. as you said.. lol but.. your right being an engineer.. you have no life... if I was you... get in with some guys at work.. go to some nice bars or something.. its a lot easier to approach someone with a group of friends... good look..
    No replacement for displacement.

Click for full size

1966 Corvette Coupe

being halfway intellegent is such a curse... and im really blunt so i will just tell someone they are fuckn stupid... and that doent help either... im hopeless... maybe ws6 mama will just adopt me as a project and teach me how to pick up the ladies... tell me what they want to here...

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

you guys read into it too much. take some of the efforts that you use on your studies and work up the balls to jus talk to girls. the best advice there is with women is to jus say hi. if you dont get her you dont get her. but at least you know. and if you do it a lot youll eventually not care and get good at it. you have an advantage your smart and they are dumb so you dont have to make things complicated. have fun with it. make it a game. theres nothing to be scared of when you have nothing to lose. and the comment about hanging with friends is true. definitely makes it easier to talk to chicks. you look like a loser if your alone. when your with you friends you can make it look like your having and awesome time and that attracts women. they want that good time.

downunder
    Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula
    doing that will just fuck things up.
    when the rest of the women in town hear about, and they will because women run their mouths, they will think youre a jagoff and wont come near you.
    Must be a small town.

Leaving for Lackland soon

Black
    2000 Z28 M6

hell the small town thing sucks... every one knows everything..... not that ive experienced that around here... <rolls eyes>.
    2000 Black Camaro Z28 - !Cags, Spec Stage 3 clutch, Drill Mod, Smooth Bellows, High Flow Lid, Free Ram Air Mod, 150 Wet Shot Cold Fusion Nitrous

N/A 333rwhp 340 RWTQ
    N20 476RWHP 493RWT (Finally got it tuned)
    http://www.dakotafbodies.com

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

pull up to a bar roll the windows down in the ss, blast r e o speedwagon, they will come running. thanks jeremy

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Relax, you're in school, it's ridiculously easy now. Just go up and talk to them. Sit next to a hot girl when you go to your next class. Just say hey, and make them laugh. Sometimes I think they're slightly retarded, girls will laugh at any pretty much any attempt you make to be funny. Be clear that you're attracted to her. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You're not in 4th grade anymore, it's not a big deal. If she's not the one, just move onto the next one. I know I could walk onto campus right now, and get a few numbers within half an hour. Keep the car as a trump card.

1966 Corvette Coupe

im not in school... and i drive a monte carlo... im so screwed... or not screwed... whatever

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

im not in school... and i drive a monte carlo... im so screwed... or not screwed... whatever
    theres the first problem be confindent. be like i drive an ss, don't tell what kind till they get in it, in high school. i had an 84 monte crome craggars, 305 motor i thought the car was the shit but back in 92- 96 there were very cool looking cars. ( for high school). anyway stop playing on here and go out and talk. you best bet is to go out with three guy friend who have the skills, then pick up there leftovers, or just see how they do it then you learn or get some either way. if you need any more help i have to charge sorry. thanks jeremy

your in Arkansas dude

i have relatives in Arkansas....everytime i go for the holidays i see HOT girls with total hillbilly fools that clearly don't work so you should do ok with a job and a monte carlo

im not putting Ark down, but if you look at the personal adds from there is is girl after girl with a good job and a pretty smile and no guy because they can only meet losers

yet somehow those losers are meeting them...i have a relative that is just an anti social fool that can't hold a job for shit....every Christmas he has a new HOT gf...true some are a bit batty....but so is he

and believe it or not girls are just as insecure as guys are....often times more so.....that does not mean they will just give it up to any fool, but most WANT a guy as bad as a guy wants them....if not more

start small dude.....just make small talk with the checker at the store or your waitress....even if they have a BF or a hubby you will see how they respond to your "game" and can adjust it a bit....then when you feel comfortable just making small talk with any old girl you can step up

just any shit like "i like your bracelet" or "your store been busy today" ect. even if they have a huge ring on who cares....your just making conversation

then when something seams right you can bust out with the "you smile cute" or i "like that blouse"

lastly this works on ANY and EVERYONE

lets say you shop at the same store and there is a cute checker you are sure is single.....just talk to her and LOOK IN HER EYES AT HER PUPILS

THE BIGGER THE PUPIL THE MORE THE INTEREST....be it in a person...a car....jewelry....anything....the human pupil gets bigger as the interest goes up

so if you are talking to her when shopping on 2 or 3 occasions and you see her pupils are BIG when talking to you.....bust a move!

a couple of other things

now that you are single you see girls all over and think man she is too uppity for me or she not look like im her type or whatever

you need to remember that at 1 time you probably thought that about your EX too....then after you hooked up you went to her place and it was nothing but panties all over the floor and a messy bed and a cat box that needed to be emptied ect.

chicks are out in public dressed to the 9s and looking good....remember behind the scenes it is old kotex on the top of the trash and green shit in the fridge and fucking cloths everywhere....their ALL in your league....step up to the plate

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Predator,
    First thing is to have a steady social group to hang out with. Never sit at home wanting to go do something but have nobody to go with you. Go have beers with the guys on certain nights and watch them and learn a little. You'll get a sense of what could work for you or not. Be yourself, don't try to baffle women with some outlandish bullshit. If she has pretty eyes then look in them honestly and comment on it. Learn to dance! All women love to dance. Make some life style changes. Not for them but for you. If your heavy then lose some weight. If your skinny then start lifting weight. You get the picture. Change your appearance a bit to fit in with some of the latest dressing trends. Groom yourself. This will help your self esteem and raise your confidence level too. How can you expect a woman to respect you if you don't respect you. Practice your approach to women by approaching women you would consider beneath your standards. They are easier to walk away from if you screw it all up. Try to get in the mindset of meeting women to become friends and not just holes to plug. That way you cultivate friendships and become part of a their network which in turn makes your network larger. You do these things and you'll need to carry around a mini-computer to enter in all your numbers. You really don't understand how good you got it yet. Oh, one last thing. NEVER bring up the ex gf. Your done with her. She's like a turd in the toilet bowl now. All you just have to do is flush. Taking her back would be like buying a used car now. You won't really know how hard it been driven. Start fresh my man and smile. Your FREEEEEEEE!

1966 Corvette Coupe

i dont get the used car thing... they are all used cars arent they... and i do know how hard my x has been ridden... i was the one riding her hard...

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

i dont get the used car thing... they are all used cars arent they... and i do know how hard my x has been ridden... i was the one riding her hard...
    Maybe I didn't use the best analogy there for you. Technically you are correct. They all are used cars but not by you. My point is to make sure you move on. You have cars waiting for you to drive. Your ex is out there in the field of play now and probably getting driven by sombody else. I don't know how you operate but I don't take them back. Too much baggage in the relationship after that and a complete waste of time. But what do I know. I've only driven about 50 cars before I got married. Your 23 man, get behind the wheel some more and get it out of your system. Learn how to become a better driver too. I'm just trying to help.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

I don't like being just friends with chicks. I can't seem to do it. I always end up trying to f*** the hot ones, and the ugly ones always end up hitting on me. So I either have a girlfriend and hump buddy, or nothing at all. It's alright with me, if I'm not really looking to do anything, just kicking it, it's more fun to hang out with my boys anyway . Girls are for humping, guys are for chilling with.

1966 Corvette Coupe

ok so im gonna let yall know that im not looking just for a good #^%& but im not looking for a gf... i just want a friend... and having friends who are girls is nice... eye candy is the bomb...

and you really cant say dont get back together with her... i know its not the smartest thing ever, but ive been with her for like 4 years... no shes not off getting driven by other guys... i was gonna talk to her but, she got snappy with me so i told her to spend the weekend by herself...

i dont know what to do... shes been part of my life for the last 4 years... and i really love her... its not as easy and just saying ok whos ready to ride me tonight... this is gonna take some time... and im gonna have to find soething to keep e away from her if i dont want to end p with her again... and my way with the ladies doesnt exactly have them lined up at the door...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information