Thread: Srt 4

Red
    2001 Camaro SS

Smile Srt 4

I was on the Business Loop this morning heading West.I see this Dodge Neon darting in an out of traffic.I decide to my self that he isn't worth my attention. We hit the first light I am two cars back,he's in the front in his lane; he spins his tires on green.We hit the next light I am one car back the car in front of me turns off.I pull up but stay about a half a car back didn't want him to thing I wanted to go.I see him looking back at me and on green he punches it, I say what the hell and punch it too, launched it hard and was bouncing off the rev limiter in 1st before i knew it hit second and passed him like he was sitting still.I hit the brakes, when he catches me I think he wants another go. He beeps his horn rolls his window down and says"That's a fast ass car"I shake my head smile and ride away.Thought those cars were faster than that,guess not My car 2001 SS Camaro M6 vs SRT4 Neon unknown year.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Its all on the driver. I had a pretty quick Srt-4 before my GTO. But i wasnt like some Srt-4 owners and talk alot of shit and then get my ass whipped. I didnt talk shit at all......but i could drive that little pissed off weedeater

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

That was a nice skittle stone cold. I still got pics on my pc from our trip down to cherry hill in galveston. You know that hooters we ate at is now on the floor of the gulf. Absolutely nothing left but some pylons sticking out of the mud.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    That was a nice skittle stone cold. I still got pics on my pc from our trip down to cherry hill in galveston. You know that hooters we ate at is now on the floor of the gulf. Absolutely nothing left but some pylons sticking out of the mud.
    Yea i heard that Galveston was pretty much done for. That sucks man. And yea we had a blast that day!!! Nice cruise!

Thread Information