Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Quote Originally Posted by RapidoBandido
    As long as its not a riceee, don't have a heart attack over it, #1 Chevy #2 Dodge #3 Ford tied with toyota, j/k Ford is better than all those stupid imports, and yeah, the eclipse is overrated and sucks d!$% the new one looks like an over-weight sumo

You must not know alot about car's because Toyota is not tied with Ford on anything. It's far ahead of them.

If you think that Toyota and all imports are junk then why is GM and Ford buying engines and hibrid tec from them??? Why are the becoming partners with them.

Saturn Vue-3.5L Honda motors.
    Pontiac Vibe-1.8L Toyota motors.
    Ford Excape Hibrid Toyota motor.
    Lets not forget the Korean's motors G.M uses. I guess your calling G.M junk??

pewter
    2001 z28

Hey BaconMach, I got a Trailblazer SS that I Bet will run faster than 15's bonestock. If your willing to drive to MS I will prove it to you.

pewter
    2001 z28

Oh yea, I have to call B.S. on going from 4th gear @75 mph. That would put around 3000rpm or less unless you have reallll steep gears.Mod motors need to be higher in revs to make serious power.Maybe you were spraying,in that case you have nothing to brag about, running a stock lt1 SS.

baconmach
    haha......yes i was spraying...wtf....u can never except a loss........can u......it was at 75 n/a .....4th gear.....i make peak toque at 4200......where does that ss make it.....i bet its a lot lower....so im not in that bad of a place at all......

what do u want.....its a low 14sec car vs a 12sec car...........i dont wanna hear ur bs about some guy across the country that ran a 13.6 bonestock...cause i dont care.....ive seen these run.....including this one.....low 14's high 13s at best.......

ive raced several gt's 99-04....in the ss just puts 1.5cars on them.....and the ones that have any boltons haven been a close race with a slight advantage for the lt1....i mean real slight....

sorry to break you heart but no stock lt1 will out do a stock 03 n/a dohc.... i dont care what u say at all......no way in hell.....ls1 sure ill buy it.....some are better than others......

i had lt1s before and i like them alot.....but no contest......for a mach

id honestly take an lt1 over an ls1........i love em...sound far better, nasty torque and the lt4 conv is sick......

pewter
    2001 z28

I have mustang and f-body you young punk. I'm not talking about someone across the country, talking about my own cars. Bring your stupid *#$ to Ms and I'll blow the doors off anything YOU have from a Bitch race roll or otherwise

baconmach

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

ok. this one's gotten a little long. time to put it to rest.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information