Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sidewayz Hat Police LS1TransHed's Avatar

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    It was meant as a personal jab, i'm sorry call me bias but come out to california. I swear the closer to the water the hotter.
    lol well yeah, less clothes year round... thus more attention on personal appearance (less likely to find a fatty near a beach). I get it lol

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

hey getcha... ship you and yours car ass to TN!

bring your bolt on record ls1 here....... haha, we will have our fun with you..

i think he has an idea that he screwed up somewhere because so many people have chimed in and gave their .02 about his asinine comments.. maybe he will leave and go back with his GM mechanic guru........

Ray Charles blue

The real problem here is not just him, its the fact that GM hires these retards who dont know the differences in the parts they work on. Or which ones are the same........

THye must have hired some FORD guys.....lol Like saying an 03 Cobra Engine is the same as the 03 GT just with a supercharger......hahaha

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    The real problem here is not just him, its the fact that GM hires these retards who dont know the differences in the parts they work on. Or which ones are the same........

THye must have hired some FORD guys.....lol Like saying an 03 Cobra Engine is the same as the 03 GT just with a supercharger......hahaha
    dude an 03 cobra and 03 gt are the same cars.. they just put a K&N air filter on it... no supercharger.. the gts are actually faster... sorry to bust your bubble.... i was told this buy my local ford mechanic... and he KNOWS what he is talking about.. unlike you fools.....

deja vu?

anyways, yes it is VERY sad that a mechanic is telling him this bull shit.. its not really funny, because people trust them on their advice and what not... and he listens to him like its the bible... all he is getting from the mechanic is

98 Formula
    06 duramax

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Click for full size

just a blank post... hmmmmm, nice.. hahahahha

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Click for full size
    hey where were you a week ago?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

hey where were you a week ago?
    I never read in this area....to much horse shit in here.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

I never read in this area....to much horse shit in here.
    +1... hahaha, you did miss a pretty entertaining thread though!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    +1... hahaha, you did miss a pretty entertaining thread though!
    actually, when I posted that I thought I was in the kill section.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

actually, when I posted that I thought I was in the kill section.
    ^

-still haven't heard from the op.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

^

-still haven't heard from the op.
    i had forgot what this thread was about...

Impounded

Black as black can be
    2001 Trans Am WS6

i just want to thank everyone for actually speaking up and showing him how dumb he is really being.. this thread should be put on a sticky in the newbie forum! haha.. this is great....this is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!

"NO base model 01-02 got an ls6 intake, and a select few ram air models got them... because my "GM guru friend" told me"

i have heard gm mechanics talk before............ they arent the brightest of the bunch.. ESPECIALLY when it comes to fbodies, they are just like the rest of the people, like you, that *wish they knew what the hell they were talking about..

o and getcha... you can compare your girl to my girl anytime you would like.. that my friend is another losing battle... i promise you that...

one more, im glad, like someone else said, that you paid 2-3 times more than i did for me car.... i will dust your ass.. all ill be seeing is a shiny little hood getting small REAL fast.... muhahahahaha! cant argue with that one my friend! so keep talking your stockish car up like anyone gives a shit... again.... noob...
    no some gm mechanics dont know shit, but my buddy is into racing and he knows most all of it, you have no idea, and everyone on here that has said the t/a and the t/a ws6 were same or ws6 was slower has owned a t/a...dude just read the magazines or google ws6 vs z28 or anything...the dyno bullshit you guys talk about is all about you all trying to make ur car look better than it is....nobody knows for sure about any of it, and if you got your info on here ur a retard...my buddy has a report that was done by gm that was never let out to public...people were talking about the same shit we are talking about so gm paid a company in california to do a test on 15 Z28's,15 SS camaros, from 2001...and then took 15 t/a and 15 WS6...they dynoed and road raced and draged them all to compare everything....YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING...the 01 Z28's dynoed average of 275-289 at the wheels...which is way higher than the rated 305 at the flywheel and the average quarter was 13.80 with an 6 speed...the SS was rated 320hp and dynoed 285-310 rwhp...so if you had a weak SS and a strong Z it would be close...average quarter with 6 spd was 13.40...pretty close....the t/a was different story, they think cause the ram air acts like a very weak supercharger after 80mph which is about the 1/8th mile...T/A was 280-295 rwhp, a little higher than the Z for some reason and also ran 13.60....2 tenths more than a Z and not much HP difference, my buddy says wind tunnel shows t/a has lot better aerodynamics is why the .2 tenths is there...then WS6 325hp was dynoed at 310-345rwhp...and averaged 13.10 some runs in the 12's.....its a monster you pussys...oh and in a 2 mile track it bested the SS by even 8 seconds....street strip whatever...the WS6 the true WS6 is the best....its been said the 2001 and 2002 WS6 is the fastest and last real musclecar that was ever built by gm....most in 02 ran high 12's out of the showroom with a good driver....thats what supercharged stangs ran out of the box in 03...beat that pussysssssssssssssssss

Impounded

Black as black can be
    2001 Trans Am WS6

i had forgot what this thread was about...
    its about ur some gearhead nerd ass guy, thats dont know shit, you either have a lot of money and have people do ur shit and have a ugly ass wife...or you got no money and a ugly wife and u dont even own a car and u just get on here to act cool, I will never know...so lets meet up and show our cars to eachother you jeleous pussy, dont u wish you had my vin #

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by getcha01 View Post
    its about ur some gearhead nerd ass guy, thats dont know shit, you either have a lot of money and have people do ur shit and have a ugly ass wife...or you got no money and a ugly wife and u dont even own a car and u just get on here to act cool, I will never know...so lets meet up and show our cars to eachother you jeleous pussy, dont u wish you had my vin #
    how do you figure this post is at all necessary?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

if you're talking averages across the board there's little to no differences from one f-body to the next regardless of whether it's a z28, ss, ws6, T/A, or formula. If anything the stipper models have a weight advantage on the others. HP wise there were some variances car to car but for the most part they will all dyno close and run just a few tenths apart with equal drivers on the average.

Ray Charles blue

Wow Orion....lol This kid is pretty dumb.

Next he will say our GTO's have V-6's and are front wheel drive. His friend and he both are pretty well on the way to getting a DARWIN award. Which this kid will have to google because he has no clue what it means.

Hey Getcha01....you should quit while you are behind. Pretty soon it will be like your stock 01 trying to catch up to a C6 Z06. Do us a favor, pull the part numbers for the intakes, cams, heads, blocks, cranks, rods, etc.... for the Z28, the SS, the Formula, and the WS6. Put them in a spread sheet so we can see the differences. Unless you dont know how to use excel, which maybe you cant since your posts have terrible punctuation and spelling. But seriously, show us DIFFERENT part numbers. BUt if I were you I would get off of talking about the other guys girls. Normally its the ones who brag that dont get laid. I am sure you would struggle in a whore house with a fist full of hundreds.

Sidewayz Hat Police LS1TransHed's Avatar

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans Am

Apparently ASC also sprinkled fairy dust on the WS6 when they upgraded them. Arent nearly the same type of "upgrades" done on the Firehawk and SS from SLP also?

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

ws6 beat a ss by 8 seconds on a 2 mile course, tell me is it the spoiler that makes the difference or that double ram air hood?
    in the slightest chance you are jerking us around you are fu%kin hilarious.
    p.s me and lemons12 were worried you might have learned something-wouldn't have been as fun as this.
    Last edited by c5z28; 10-20-2008 at 10:25 PM.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

no some gm mechanics dont know shit, but my buddy is into racing and he knows most all of it, you have no idea, and everyone on here that has said the t/a and the t/a ws6 were same or ws6 was slower has owned a t/a...dude just read the magazines or google ws6 vs z28 or anything...the dyno bullshit you guys talk about is all about you all trying to make ur car look better than it is....nobody knows for sure about any of it, and if you got your info on here ur a retard...my buddy has a report that was done by gm that was never let out to public...people were talking about the same shit we are talking about so gm paid a company in california to do a test on 15 Z28's,15 SS camaros, from 2001...and then took 15 t/a and 15 WS6...they dynoed and road raced and draged them all to compare everything....YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING...the 01 Z28's dynoed average of 275-289 at the wheels...which is way higher than the rated 305 at the flywheel and the average quarter was 13.80 with an 6 speed...the SS was rated 320hp and dynoed 285-310 rwhp...so if you had a weak SS and a strong Z it would be close...average quarter with 6 spd was 13.40...pretty close....the t/a was different story, they think cause the ram air acts like a very weak supercharger after 80mph which is about the 1/8th mile...T/A was 280-295 rwhp, a little higher than the Z for some reason and also ran 13.60....2 tenths more than a Z and not much HP difference, my buddy says wind tunnel shows t/a has lot better aerodynamics is why the .2 tenths is there...then WS6 325hp was dynoed at 310-345rwhp...and averaged 13.10 some runs in the 12's.....its a monster you pussys...oh and in a 2 mile track it bested the SS by even 8 seconds....street strip whatever...the WS6 the true WS6 is the best....its been said the 2001 and 2002 WS6 is the fastest and last real musclecar that was ever built by gm....most in 02 ran high 12's out of the showroom with a good driver....thats what supercharged stangs ran out of the box in 03...beat that pussysssssssssssssssss
    nibble on this my friend.... http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...tteformula.jpg
    /thread... muhahahahahaha

excuse me... your stepping over your ling there a little buddy.... you can go to the girlfriend thread... she is in there.. and i promise you i dont have ANY problem finding girls... i get by! and yes you may bring your car here and compare anytime...... its gonna be hard for people to take their eyes off my car though while it is shaking the ground next to your bolt on car.. hahahahaha

how do you figure this post is at all necessary?
    i thought the same thing.. haha

in the slightest chance you are jerking us around you are fu%kin hilarious.
    p.s me and lemons12 were worried you might have learned something-wouldn't have been as fun as this.
    this would be the BIGGEST jerking EVER!!!!! i couldnt pull off some of the stupid shit he has said, wouldnt even think of it!
    if he had learned something, we wouldnt still be laughing at him!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information