Trans Am owner
    former

my first kill.......it was a sleeper

I was so amped up. just after school, I got gas, and was headin home from BP. I pull up behind a dark green VW passat. late 90's. I see some number written in the back window with that window writing stuff, like you see at a drag strip. I look down, and see a nice stainless exhaust on it. he takes off, and I go in the lane next to him, and we pull up to a red light together, I look over, and he's rockin BFG drag radials........this could get interesting. he takes off, and I hear a BOV sing off, and I give it about 1/2 throttle, just toying with
    him, and pull bout 2 lengths ahead. there was a truck in front of him, and I shoot off into open space. he follows. I am doin 35 in a 45 waitin for him. at this point he's about 10 lengths back. then watchin my rearview, I see him switch over, and hes chargin hard toward me, lookin
    for the fly by. stick my foot in it, and he is goin wide open, gets to about my door, and I start walkin his
    ass by 1.5 lengths to about 90, and we lift.

I stick a thumbs up out the window and we slow down, he looks over, and says" nice run dude", and we go on our seperate paths

I dont know what he did to it, but it pulled harder than a stock old POS. it was a 5 speed car I know that.

blue green chameleon
    1998 Trans Am

nice kill, i wonder what he had done to that thing.

Trans Am owner
    former

me too. he was following me, and I turned into a 711, to see if he would stop too. I wish he did....I was kinda impressed, but then again, he had 10 lengths to catch me, and I didnt hit it till he got bout 3 lengths away. he had some momentum goin.....but the good ol LT1 did er job alright.......

gold
    1998 z28

do you run that car at the track? I just picked up a 98 z28 but I built a 86 chrysler laser 4 banger I would love to run ya let me know I go to the grove

gold
    2000 honder accord

those vr6 engines love boost, My guess is it was a GM designed vee are sicks.

Trans Am owner
    former

Quote Originally Posted by mr50bmg View Post
    do you run that car at the track? I just picked up a 98 z28 but I built a 86 chrysler laser 4 banger I would love to run ya let me know I go to the grove
    I go to da grove sometimes too. I am not old enough to race at joliet yet. maybe, when I turn 18 (next summer) I'll pm you. my car will have a lot of boltons by then. I bet I'll give your ls1 a run for its money

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

better put a cam or gears in your lt1 if you want to be competitive, good run man, always exciting racing another fast car on the streets.

Thread Information