Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: fairlady z

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Apparently you're never had an economics class of any sort. Its about economics, when you buy a car from GM, Ford, or Chrysler, you are supporting the American economy. Meaning the money is re-invested in your own country, in the form of jobs, stock, capital, ect. The cars could be made on Mars, it doesn't matter, when you buy vehicles from American companies, it benefits the American economy as a whole.

You work at Advance Auto Parts I don't think you're going to win anyone over on your theory of Economics. Just and FYI.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    You work at Advance Auto Parts I don't think you're going to win anyone over on your theory of Economics. Just and FYI.
    Do I?? Since when??

Since you know so much about me and where I work and my entire life, why don't you explain yourself?? Looks to me like you're nothing more than an internet loser trying to act like a know-it-all.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Do I?? Since when??

Since you know so much about me and where I work and my entire life, why don't you explain yourself?? Looks to me like you're nothing more than an internet loser trying to act like a know-it-all.
    I learned that little tidbit when you claimed to not troll the SVTperformance website, which I proved after you thoroughly denied it.

I can't garauntee it's Advance but I know it's one of the auto parts chains. If you still work there? I don't know but your statement alone pretty much confirms what I was trying to convey.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

I'm not "talking shit" to anyone. You set yourself up to be trolled by random people, I have and always will come to the table with sound arguments. I very rarely act insulting.

As has been proven over and over again, your opinions are just that, opinioins. No where in your absurd rant was there any shred of truth.

As for me being on an American car forum, welp, it's a free country out here in good old Pennsylvania still, so I think I'll exercise that right. I do however find it hypocritical for you to point out my being here. To me, this is a kill story forum and I have yet to see a Wesman kill story. Honestly you only ever respond to threads that are import vs LS1.

I think you like the negative attention.
    Why do I have to post kill stories?? What difference would that make in anything??

Just face the facts - you are only here to troll. All you do is scroll through the kill section to represent your mitsubishi and other various jap cars, you aren't fooling anyone around here. Its really sad that you're so insecure about your choice in vehicles that you need to troll other forums to make sure that people don't badmoth your precious car. I give my personal experience along with the well known facts, and you just can't deal with it, so you live in a state of denial.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

I learned that little tidbit when you claimed to not troll the SVTperformance website, which I proved after you thoroughly denied it.

I can't garauntee it's Advance but I know it's one of the auto parts chains. If you still work there? I don't know but your statement alone pretty much confirms what I was trying to convey.
    What are you talking about?? How did I ever troll SVT Performance?? I like the SVT Cobras and Lightnings, you are on crack.

You can't garauntee anything, you're an internet loser with an agenda to troll as much as possible without getting booted.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

You trolled them I can prove it if you wish, and I work at a huge mustang performance shop so obviously I can't be too insecure about my choice of vehicle.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showpost.p...8&postcount=84

Ring a bell?

How Ironic that the only posts domestic demon really has is domestic vs evo/sti. Wow what a strange coincidence.

About Domestic Demon

Real Name
    W
    Vehicle
    98 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
    Occupation
    Advance Auto
    Last edited by 4tun8; 09-25-2008 at 06:21 PM.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showpost.p...8&postcount=84

Ring a bell?

How Ironic that the only posts domestic demon really has is domestic vs evo/sti. Wow what a strange coincidence.

About Domestic Demon

Real Name
    W
    Vehicle
    98 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
    Occupation
    Advance Auto
    LOL there are MILLIONS of people in the world but only 1 person has a name that starts with W and has a 98 Trans Am. I don't even live in NJ, thats where my hometown is.

YOU NEED A FUCKING LIFE.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Ok yet you both worked at Advanced Auto, and you both hate on Evo/Sti/import vs domestic.

Come on man, you really think I'm a fool. Who's insecure now? Man up IMO. Also Domestic Demon mentions somewhere that his TA is gold.

So you both have W as a first initial, you both worked at Advance, you both hate Evo/STI, you're both from NJ, etc etc.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Ok yet you both worked at Advanced Auto, and you both hate on Evo/Sti/import vs domestic.

Come on man, you really think I'm a fool. Who's insecure now? Man up IMO. Also Domestic Demon mentions somewhere that his TA is gold.

Take this personal bullshit to the PM's if you want to keep talking, you've alreay ruined the thread with this crap.
    Last edited by Wesman; 09-25-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Sorry Wesman but if you buy Honda ... toyota or the other I listed earlier you are supporting me and my Trans Am. Overtime for me=Mod money. A lot of my family and friends around here work for a form of the Toyota Production System. (TPS) Im all for GM but buy the shitta outta maximas, sentras, corollas, accords, and wrxs because I make parts for them .8 miles away. We may be japanese owned but when they make profits they share it with us via bonuses, xmas parties, and lots and lots of overtime.

Black/Black
    '00 Firebird WS6 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Sorry Wesman but if you buy Honda ... toyota or the other I listed earlier you are supporting me and my Trans Am. Overtime for me=Mod money. A lot of my family and friends around here work for a form of the Toyota Production System. (TPS) Im all for GM but buy the shitta outta maximas, sentras, corollas, accords, and wrxs because I make parts for them .8 miles away. We may be japanese owned but when they make profits they share it with us via bonuses, xmas parties, and lots and lots of overtime.
    isn't it funny that people rag on domestics like they're inferior because they're made here? and the foreign cars we all love to think of as so bulletproof (AKA NOT VOLKSWAGEN) ARE?

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Its funny how GM outsources to Mexico and Toyota outsources to the great USA.
    Dont read the paper, dont listen to others ranting , learn from experience and the people who make and deal with production of this crap on a daily/weekly/yearly basis.

just my .02!

fruitcakes

lol morons. Import car companies do not "outsource" do the US. The vehicles are ASSEMBLED here because it saves the Import car companies money. Besides the fact that when you purchase an Domestic vehicle, the money STAYS in the states. It goes to the pensions and benefits of employees of domestic companies while the majority of the money when you purchase a foreign owned vehicle goes OVER seas.

"Support money going over seas, buy an import......"

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

well this tread is gone. if you look at the % of where a car is made now you will find that most socalled imports have most stuff billt here in the usa. and us cars have more jap parts on them and that is a fact.

NBM
    99 TA

4th gen f-bodys were assembled in Canada, so this whole fucking thread is pointless!

Personally if my next car isn't a vette or the new camaro, its probably gonna be japanese built. My new DD is a nissan Murano and its an awesome vehicle - nicer quality, fit & finish and more reliable than any other US vehicle i have owned.

My family has owned alot of toyota/lexus vehicles as well and they are hard to beat.

I personally don't give a fuck where a car is built/assembled as long as it is reliable and of quality is what matters. I dont live in the US so the whole "keep your money in the US" argument doesn't apply to me, also like Joshie Doom said, most jap shit is built in the US anyway and vice versa.

The whole argument is pointless and if it has tits or wheels, its gonna give you problems either way so you may as well get the one you like.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

i have owned tons of cars in my life..........i can honestly say that i have never had a import let me down......wish i could say the same for my camaro

live fast, die young.

metallic blue
    1969 camaro

Talking

Apparently you're never had an economics class of any sort. Its about economics, when you buy a car from GM, Ford, or Chrysler, you are supporting the American economy. Meaning the money is re-invested in your own country, in the form of jobs, stock, capital, ect. The cars could be made on Mars, it doesn't matter, when you buy vehicles from American companies, it benefits the American economy as a whole.
    if our going to argue semantics then you need to get your arguement straight first. the arguement wasnt about what what supports the american economy, though being built in other countries does NOT support our economy, the arguement was on the basis of what actually is an american car anymore.

a large amount of what are considered imports and built right here in america.
    and almost every major american muscle car is built outside our borders. There is no real answer to this anymore so your substantial disdain for "imports" really amkes no sense.

I'd rather have a 12 second, respectable, great sounding, great looking car than a piece of shit on wheels 11 second car that sounds like someone farting. I'd also rather have a 12 second car that will easily run for 200K miles rather than an overboosted 4 cylinder thats past its expiration date by 50,000 miles. You wouldn't understand that though.
    see. this is why i said your acting like an ass. what gives you the right to insult his car. shit, if your was faster the first thing you would do is focus on how much faster your car is, but since it isnt you begin say that his 11 second car is a piece of shit. sounds like someones just butthurt that hes slower.
    Last edited by 69camarokid; 09-26-2008 at 11:52 AM.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 69camarokid View Post
    if our going to argue semantics then you need to get your arguement straight first. the arguement wasnt about what what supports the american economy, though being built in other countries does NOT support our economy, the arguement was on the basis of what actually is an american car anymore.

a large amount of what are considered imports and built right here in america.
    and almost every major american muscle car is built outside our borders. There is no real answer to this anymore so your substantial disdain for "imports" really amkes no sense.
    Another person who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to economics. You're so ignorant its not even worth explaining it to you.

see. this is why i said your acting like an ass. what gives you the right to insult his car. shit, if your was faster the first thing you would do is focus on how much faster your car is, but since it isnt you begin say that his 11 second car is a piece of shit. sounds like someones just butthurt that hes slower.
    Thats my opinion, if you don't like it then go pound sand. He is an import troll on an American car site, if he wanted everyone to like his car he wouldn't be here in the first place. He's only here to stir up trouble, which goes right back to the reason I made that post. Looks like someone is just butthurt that not everyone talks highly of japanese imports.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

No, it's in English.

Very common to put badges on japanese cars with the name it has in Japan. This trend came with "JDM" which MOST people don't understand.

JDM styling is very clean, very unflashy, very simple, yet very functional.

Decent example here. Although I feel the car would look cleaner with a white hood.

Click for full size
    that car is gay......btw did you know its a honda?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information