Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    Oh noes! I frogots teh LSX is teh best.
    Well atleast you've gotten one thing right!

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    I don't think he likes 3rd gen LS engines (LS1, LS6), only 4th gen LS Engines.
    ding ding ding, i'm glad your the only one that could figure that out

silver
    2002 ws6

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Q...4-9816014ef628

My friend and fellow Surje member. He's honestly about middle of the pack as far as ET/MPH. Car is full weight, full interior.

Also our all motor CRX runs like.......12.3 or 12.4 I can't remember. All motor, full weight, full interior, no power adders. Yup civics suck.
    yet the rest of the car is a complete shitbox. i'll throw a 25hp briggs an stratton on a radio flier and fuck it'll run 12's and be the coolest thing on the road!

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

This is just amazing

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    ding ding ding, i'm glad your the only one that could figure that out
    i'm good at those "one of these things are not like the other" games. haha.

the 4th gen did have slightly greater improvements over 3rd gen (d.o.d., vvt)... but what will the 5th gen be like?

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

4g63 and 2jzGTE I'll add to the list of awesome motors.
    I'd agree with the 2jzGTE I love inlines! But the LSX motor is my first love.
    Last edited by Justin93; 09-22-2008 at 01:16 PM.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Wow you are a complete sounding fool. It's people like you that gives people the idea that most T/A or camaro owners are hicks and idiots. The ls1 is a decent motor, but it's far from a awesome motor. I deffinitly don't have mine anymore.
    It's definitely not deffinitly. Also the correct thing to say would have been "you sound like a complete fool" not "you are a complete sounding fool." That doesn't make any sense. Third, the LS2 is basically the same as an LS1; just with a different cam and better flowing heads. I don't understand how you can say that the LS1 is not an awesome motor but the LS2 is... You can do a lot of different things with an LS1; it's also one of the most durable motors when maintained. Just like the LT1 from 93-97.
    Last edited by wooddaniel; 09-22-2008 at 01:16 PM.

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

I can't believe how Butt hurt Some of you Import guys get sometimes. Someone can't even mention beating an Import on here without some DH givning him a hard time!

Sure some Imports are fast(IE Evo, Supra, Z,STI) however their is a overwhelming majority of Econo cars that have nothing more than a body kit and rims and think that they are fast and furious. Yea Im sure some damn B18 pushing 20 psi of boost will kick my ls1's ass, As will a LS1 with a rear mount pushing 10 PSI!!!! Im sick of seeing this shit all the Time. It wasn't like the OP was a total Douche about it. Bottom line don't let it bug you, and if it does go back to your own import forums then.

P.S. My winter ride is a 97 eclipse gsx and Ill admit its not slow by any means!!! Its still not LSX fast!!!
    Last edited by Justin93; 09-22-2008 at 02:57 PM.

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    yet the rest of the car is a complete shitbox. i'll throw a 25hp briggs an stratton on a radio flier and fuck it'll run 12's and be the coolest thing on the road!

Thats Just Fuckin hilarious I dont care who you are LOL!!!

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

4g63 and 2jzGTE I'll add to the list of awesome motors.
    Why do you always have to bring that crap in here?? Its like you're trying to start an arguement every time you post.

Examples of awesome motors would be entire LSX series, Cobra 4.6 S/C, Dodge 6.1 Hemi, ect. Mitsubishi and Toyota are not anywhere near the list.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

lol true. Making a Civic fast is pointless. Anyone can go fast when the damn vehicle weighs as much as a gocart.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    lol true. Making a Civic fast is pointless. Anyone can go fast when the damn vehicle weighs as much as a gocart.
    LOL.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

LOL such shoddy arguments. What's the fastest ET with an LSX series motor? 4g63 is in the 6s (just a 4 banger buddy) and 2jzGTE is probably right around there (I'm not an avid supra fan but it is an extremely stout motor).

I imagine that there are LSX's running faster then 6s but I'm curious how close the little mitsubishi is.

Supra motors are retarded I envy them so much, you look at them sideways and they gain power.

If I'm picking american muscle then I pick what ever that Nelson racing engine that was in the Nelson video hahah. That car was insane. 2000hp? Yes please.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

????

Damn I guess mitsu aint half bad =)

Titan's Supra runs 6.6s.
    Last edited by 4tun8; 09-22-2008 at 07:57 PM.

silver
    2002 ws6

^^ awe poor sucky boo boo somebody made fun of the rice now he's sad!

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Justin93 View Post
    I can't believe how Butt hurt Some of you Import guys get sometimes. Someone can't even mention beating an Import on here without some DH givning him a hard time!

Sure some Imports are fast(IE Evo, Supra, Z,STI) however their is a overwhelming majority of Econo cars that have nothing more than a body kit and rims and think that they are fast and furious. Yea Im sure some damn B18 pushing 20 psi of boost will kick my ls1's ass, As will a LS1 with a rear mount pushing 10 PSI!!!! Im sick of seeing this shit all the Time. It wasn't like the OP was a total Douche about it. Bottom line don't let it bug you, and if it does go back to your own import forums then.

P.S. My winter ride is a 97 eclipse gsx and Ill admit its not slow by any means!!! Its still not LSX fast!!!

Who the hell was bugged about anything? I made nothing but calm and rational statements lol. I love how everyone pulls the "You're butthurt" comments out when I make valid points to back up my claims.

I've been here for like 2 years I'm not going anywhere, nor will anyone "force" me to outside of me being banned. Since I very very rarely break the rules here I doubt I'll be leaving.

Thanks for playing.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

^^ awe poor sucky boo boo somebody made fun of the rice now he's sad!
    Yes making valid argument points is definitely a sign of weakness. "Boo Hoo" what's next? Are you going to take your ball and go home?

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Holy shit enough with the Mitsubishi nut swinging...you just don't get it, NOBODY CARES.

You're hijacking the entire thread with this crap, wow, a 4 cylinder ran a 6.9. Lets all go buy Mitsubishis because someone was dumb enough to invest enough money into the engine to make it that fast.

Bottom line is the LSX will make more power than any Mitsubishi in the world, dollar for dollar, pound of boost for pound of boost, however you want to put it. All things being equal, a 5.7 is going to make more power than a 2.0. Its common sense. Not to mention the LSX is a much better design, a hell of a lot stronger and more durable, has an infinitely better power curve, and won't make your ears bleed from the exhaust note like the mitsubishi will.
    Last edited by Wesman; 09-22-2008 at 08:08 PM.

silver
    2002 ws6

Yes making valid argument points is definitely a sign of weakness. "Boo Hoo" what's next? Are you going to take your ball and go home?
    sure, as long as you keep posting vids of what OTHER people have done, trying to make their useless shitboxes fast by spending wayyyy to much money on a piece of rice trying to make it fast, furious and cool.

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Holy shit enough with the Mitsubishi nut swinging...you just don't get it, NOBODY CARES.

You're hijacking the entire thread with this crap, wow, a 4 cylinder ran a 6.9. Lets all go buy Mitsubishis because someone was dumb enough to invest enough money into the engine to make it that fast.
    Don't agree with that one bit. Have you ever done research or heard about the ecotec motors from GM? Little hint, look up the bonneville salt flats and you'll see tons of guys running them so called crap motors way past 200. Why because there stout motors. I obviously don't own a 4 cyl, but I can appreciate what they are deffinitly capable of.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information