Red
    1979 MALIBU, SBC T56.

Who likes BIG cars????

I own a 79 malibu 2dr with a 355 sporting ported vortec heads, performer rpm air-gap intake, mild cam like 230 dur @.050 and .480 lift with 1.6 roller rockers. I have doug thorley ceramic coated 375y headers and a w/c t-5 trans with stock clutch and shifter. Out back is a stock rear with a 3:42 gear set from an LT1 formula and moser 28 spline axles. All suspension is rebuilt using energy suspension stuff. My other car is the 98 M6 Z28. Its pretty much stock save for exhaust and k&n. Now, my other and favorite car is my 95 buick roadmaster. I should post pics of this car. It is black with a burgundy leather interior, all power options etc. Under the hood is a .030 Lt1 block all new bottom end, pistons, cam, timing set oil pump etc. I have set of aluminum LT1 heads that have screw in studs, guide plates and a set of coated headers. The intake has been made to look like an LT4 and I have a cold air intake on it. I have flow-pro mufflers for exhaust and new kyb shocks all 4 corners. It rolls on 20x9 boss motorsports rims that have black centers and a deep 4 in lip that is polished. It looks,sounds,and runs awesome! It turns alot of heads and gets compliments everywhere I drive it. I still has the peg-leg 2:56 rear end. It gets decent mpg's and I want to do more but the camaro needs me...... Anyway I want to keep it but my wife isn't keen on three cars in the driveway/garage. I will try to upload pics from photobucket for you if you'd like. Thanks guys. GO BIG CARS!!!!
    Last edited by kensz28; 09-09-2008 at 03:33 PM. Reason: adding pictures

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Cool man! I love the big cars. My favorite is the Imp SS, of course, I'd love to have one of those.

I like the boats from the 50's and 60's too.

Awaiting Activation
    gotta love B-Bodys!! I have a mint '91 caprice! No pics but its a boat!!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28 A4

I also liked the boxy Caprice's and Impala's of the eighties and the nineties. My dad used to run a funeral home and they actually had them as hearses...
    I always wonder why they stopped the production of those cars and devoted themselves to the production of trucks in an almost exclusive way, and didn't further develop that concept for new cars: front engine, rear drive, live axle...and gas mileage wasn'that bad...
    The only survivor is now the Crown Vic/Grand Marquis. That's a shame...

Red
    1979 MALIBU, SBC T56.

Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post
    Cool man! I love the big cars. My favorite is the Imp SS, of course, I'd love to have one of those.

I like the boats from the 50's and 60's too.
    Yea, I tried to sell this on ebay a while back and a guy offered me 3200. He said he could buy an IMP ss for my asking price of 6000. I have since accepted the fact that no one will appreciate it the way I do, and have told people 4500 as is. I want to keep it but the malibu and camaro are too much fun to drive and we have her company camry too so that's a few too many cars right now.

WHITE
    2000 Z28 M6

First car was a 71 Buick 225 with a 455! Man I wish sTill had that car to pour gas into an float down the road

Thread Information