Thread: Srt 4

Black
    1999 Formula

Srt 4

I was on my way home from football the other night n i was sittin at a light thinkin, man this could be a nice place to race someone.... then i looked in my side view n saw wat i thought were wrx headlights but it was a srt 4 neon, the light turned green before he got there n he went about a car ahead of me n i got on it a lil to get even with him n he musta heard me thinking i had floored it so he took off, then i punched it but i caught my car in those wierd rpms, outta the powerband n it didnt throw me back it slowly crept but he didnt pull away at all n once my car shifted in to 3rd i started reeling him n n passed him n he immediately let off, 2 nights later i was in sheetz parking lot in my dads truck n i saw the car sitting at the light, n that thing was no stock neon, it was loud as hell n he was definetly boosting higher then stock, but either way i got him n i hope to see him again so we can go from an even start

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

There is a Pretty Nasty Neon that runs at my local track, He was running 18PSI, But on Street tires, He was pulling 8.0's in the 1/8th spinning to about the 300'. IF he would ever catch traction it would be a High 7 sec car. He trapped 93MPH in the 1/8th. There is some that are fun to play with , But only if there NOT stock, Otherwise its like racing a foxbody.

silver
    98 ss camaro

nice kill i've raced a few there good when modded but once you get around 100mph they're done no real power that's what sux about those turbo 4 cylinders.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Good kill. Thats what mine was running. I ran a best of 13.2@111 which was a 8.4@90 on BFG KDWs. I kinda miss my Srt-4. Def a great starter car if you wanna be quick for cheap. Glad i got my Goat though!lol

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

I just got my Caliber SRT 4 two weeks ago and I hope to get it at the track near the end of summer. I still got to break it in.

In the mean time I got some other toys to play with.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Whats the Difference in the normal Srt-4 and the Caliber Srt-4? Or is there at all?

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Caliber is their new platform. It kind of looks like an jeep/car hybrid.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Hmm don't think I have seen any around or possibly I haven't been paying much attention LOL.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Thread Information