Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

you can only squeeze so much hp out of a lawnmower engine

They call me barney

FUCKING PURPLE
    its an 02-ish something

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    how do we know whats done to that integra anyways?? besides your word??? im VERY hard pressed to belive an all motor integra is taking down a slightly modded z06.....max hp u can get out of an all motor 18b whatever the fuck it is is what? 230-240 horse? the s2k only makes 240 horse with its 9k redline out of a 2.0 L .....i think your blowin smoke buddy
    LOL power to weight. Yes the integra only has cams, intake mani and is sleeved. but its also fully gutted LOL but oh ya i see where your coming from, i was just using that as an example. 230-240 in a light ass car makes a HELL of a diff. In his case he makes 194hp but a 150shot on top of that REALLY ignites that car

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    you can only squeeze so much hp out of a lawnmower engine
    But when you add rocket Fuel your in a hole new catagory!!

They call me barney

FUCKING PURPLE
    its an 02-ish something

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    But when you add rocket Fuel your in a hole new catagory!!
    LOL ever seen the lawnmower on the jug ? LOL bitch lasted FOREVER

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

LOL, No but I have seen my aunt put the wrong fuel in her lawn mower!! That thing was a beast!!! Till it threw a Rod LOL!!!

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese View Post
    LOL i was waiting for you to say that, this is a friend of mines intagra, on a 150shot against a 04Z06(mods on the Z06: some kinda CAI, exhaust, and a tune)
    http://www.fquick.com/videos/George_vs_Matt/6525

and just to be fair heres the Z06 on a 100shot against the integras 150shot
    http://www.fquick.com/videos/George_...t_Round_2/6599
    A fully built Integra (naturally aspirated) won't even break out of the 14's. A stock Z06 runs mid to low 12's. Add a 100 shot to the Vette and a 150 shot to the Z06 and the Vette is still gonna walk it HARD. You need to put the crack pipe down, obviously that video is bullshit.

YOUR the reason some of the domestic guys get a bad name, your so single minded, and think that " OOOH NOES HE'S TALKING ABOUT A IMPORT VS DOMESTIC, or FWD VS RWD" your an idiot
    No, you are the reason that everyone hates ricers and thinks that they are morons (they are). An N/A integra beating a Z06 when both cars are spraying?? Its just not believeable and doesn't happen in real life.

I'm not single minded at all, you obviously missed the part about my friend building a turbo civic. I helped him with it a few times, I've seen what it can do, and I still don't like those kinds of cars. Can people not form their own opinions?? Why do you feel the need to come here and pressure people to like FWD rice??

im not gonna discuss this anymore. I've heard some bad things about this site before, only joined cause a good buddy of mine linked me to some stuff he's trying to get started.
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

silver
    2002 ws6

How
    Odd
    No
    Damn
    Acceleration

They call me barney

FUCKING PURPLE
    its an 02-ish something

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    A fully built Integra (naturally aspirated) won't even break out of the 14's. A stock Z06 runs mid to low 12's. Add a 100 shot to the Vette and a 150 shot to the Z06 and the Vette is still gonna walk it HARD. You need to put the crack pipe down, obviously that video is bullshit.
    No, you are the reason that everyone hates ricers and thinks that they are morons (they are). An N/A integra beating a Z06 when both cars are spraying?? Its just not believeable and doesn't happen in real life.
    LOL no wonder that cars was running those times, you helping him explains alot, one person that doesnt know shit about cars, helping someone who doesnt know how to drive one. And yes that video was fake as fuck, would you like a link to the forum their on and talk to them about it ? and you have got to be kidding me about a N/A integra not breaking out of the 14's, and your telling me i need to put the crack pipe down ? your just a fucking retard LOL i sit here typing this laughing my ass off at you and how illiterate you really are when it comes to knowledge of cars. Im not trying to pressure ANYONE into liking "fwd rice". Im just gonna leave it at your a tool, dont know shit, if you want the link to the forum their on, that way you can talk to them, ill be more then glad to give it to you.

pewter

instead of talking to them id rather race that integra!!! can i spray a 150 shot to? hehe.....and that integra was gutted? how how is that fair? its now a piece of shit shell of a useless car.....could do that with the vette to but y ruin it???? a full weight integra is 2600 lbs vs a z06 3200....600lbs...roughly 60 horse deficit........150 shot on a 405 horse ls6 .hmmmm.....dont belive it and im NOT talking to ricers on there forum about it....there irriating enough when i have to waste my gas on them on the street......and one more thing..that integra can handle a 150 shot of spray without blowing up??? pretty big shot on a lil motor....borrowed time till somthing blows...always thought the max u should be spraying on those lil motors is 75 or 100

pewter

and btw...i have absolutly nothing against hondas...they just have a diff purpose ...would love a hatchback civic with todays gas prices for my DD....quick first 4 gears.......5th od....40 mpg in a gocart ...i could handle it

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

why is it when wesman comes around, i have to lock an import thread?
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information