Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 81828385455565758
Results 1,141 to 1,145 of 1145

Black
    Dacia Spring 2022

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Indeed. I've used it before with very good results.

negro

Hola soy de Per? y ac? solo se consigue aceite de yamalube de yamaha para motor de 2 tiempos, puede servir para mejorar a la mala gasolina que tenemos ??? Tendra los mismos efectos del Pennzoil, 2 tiempos ??

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

Hello, am I from Peru? and here? You can only get Yamalube oil from Yamaha for 2-stroke engines, can it be used to improve the bad gasoline we have??? Will it have the same effects as Pennzoil, 2 strokes?

Sorry...Had to get Google to translate...I can't actually say it will or it won't...That being said, You want TC W3 rating. That is for water cooled marine 2 stroke engines. If it has that...I don't see why it wouldn't work. Good Luck...

Red
    2008 fortwo

Made an account just to add my experience. I drive a smart fortwo. Adorable little 3-cyl engine that gets 40-45MPG depending on all hw or mixed.

I decided to try some valvoline TCW3 twostroke at a 250:1 ratio. I didn't want to believe some of the claims in this thread because it seems impossible that just a little bit of oil in the gas could do it. But when you're in a car that small where the engine is basically right under your butt, the butt dinos a lot more sensitive.

Because it's such a small car and you're right on the engine it usually idles and Shakes pretty decently but this almost instantly quieted it down. It idles significantly quieter and with less vibration now, and i track every single tank. And my mpg is very very stable, this increased my avg mpg by about 2mpg which is crazy to me.

I bought a little cocktail measuring cup so i could have both 1oz/2oz measurements in a small little stainless steel cup for when i fill up. I'll now be doing this in any car i ever own the results were crazy i still don't really understand how it can be this dramatic

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

Well I don't have an answer for you as to why or how it works...But if you go back a few pages and read my input...you get a pretty well tested experience. The trip I was making every Weekend was exactly the same. Never any variation. Same "Route", same "Gas" stations, same "Time Of Day". Nothing Changed. And for the most part, always the same speed. CHP is riding in the "Trunk" just waiting to pop out and "Write" you. So "Cruse Control" all the way up, and all the way down. No Air Conditioner, Windows Up.
    See the car was not my daily driver even. I was using it because of the Cruse Control. My daily driver was a 2008 Cobalt 5-speed. Only Option was Floor Mats. No Fun on a long drive... The Camaro Stepped right up and was the perfect choice.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 81828385455565758

Thread Information