Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314

Torch Red
    2003 Mach 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bose2683 View Post
    I could of sworn this was LS1 not any thing to do with Ford or there slow cars so tell me again why you thinhk I could be kicked off and on the other note your mach one cant never could beat my F-Body. Stangs are so slow they need there own class! Cobras are supercharged so HP is easy but it is still supercharged and i run without that. and by the way i had a Roush Mustang that i got brand new and i traded it because i like 2 WIN and it didnt do the job. But my new Mustang killer sure will!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who says I don't enjoy F-bodies? So what I drive a Ford?

Your stock 99 Trans Am can beat a stock 03 Cobra? 350hp vs 410hp. That would take some more of a great driver for the T/A and some more of a crappy driver for the Cobra...and judging by your knowledge of LS1's and 4.6's I'd say you probably can't even find D in an auto much less drive a stick.

on the other note your mach one cant never could beat my F-Body
    So I "could" beat your LS1. No wait, that says "never could beat", so I can't. Oh wait, hold on...that says "can't never could beat", so you say I can beat it? Well, I wouldn't go that far...I mean I don't know what all you have done to your T/A...after all they are a drivers race stock for stock and you may have more mods than me.

Yellow
    2011 Dodge Challenger

I would trade my LS1 00' Formula for an 03 Cobra any day of the week! I'll have one someday!

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

guys you should probbally just drop it or this thread is going to be ..trust me. This thread was trouble from day 1. So i thought i'd just warn you 2. If you 2 guys really need to fight..take it to a strip or street.

blue
    1999 pontiac Trans AM

If you think the Cobra was rated at 410 then you dont know what you are talking about the Roushs and Seelens are 380 so you really dont even know your fords there Ford guy and OUR 325hp was way underrated and I never said i was stock now did I homeboy I have just as much power to mine rear wheels as any Cobra and I dont have or need a supercharger so IF we need to call Pinks let me know because 4.6 are a waste of money and my bark is just a load as my and my 5.7 LS1 bite!!!! And there are many Cobras that know that but whats one more Dumba**? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Derk View Post
    Who says I don't enjoy F-bodies? So what I drive a Ford?

Your stock 99 Trans Am can beat a stock 03 Cobra? 350hp vs 410hp. That would take some more of a great driver for the T/A and some more of a crappy driver for the Cobra...and judging by your knowledge of LS1's and 4.6's I'd say you probably can't even find D in an auto much less drive a stick.

So I "could" beat your LS1. No wait, that says "never could beat", so I can't. Oh wait, hold on...that says "can't never could beat", so you say I can beat it? Well, I wouldn't go that far...I mean I don't know what all you have done to your T/A...after all they are a drivers race stock for stock and you may have more mods than me.

98' trans am

the 2003 svt cobra was rated at 390/390..so he wasn't too off.

Yellow
    2011 Dodge Challenger

Well....I don't care how underrated my 00' Firebird Formula is. If I had my way I'd still own an 03/04 Cobra. They are truly an amazing machine.

This arguement is going no where! Just like everyone has said a million times before

GM guy, "well you have a supercharger!"
    Ford guy, "Well you have more cubic inches!"

Just give credit where credit is due, both engines and cars are true performers!

I'm not gonna say one car is better than the other, but Ford hit the nail right on the head with the 03/04 Cobra. You can't take that away from them! They really did make a real mean street machine!

Quote Originally Posted by bandit_48032 View Post
    Well....I don't care how underrated my 00' Firebird Formula is. If I had my way I'd still own an 03/04 Cobra. They are truly an amazing machine.

This arguement is going no where! Just like everyone has said a million times before

GM guy, "well you have a supercharger!"
    Ford guy, "Well you have more cubic inches!"

Just give credit where credit is due, both engines and cars are true performers!

I'm not gonna say one car is better than the other, but Ford hit the nail right on the head with the 03/04 Cobra. You can't take that away from them! They really did make a real mean street machine!
    well put...

Tom

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

yeah, this one is starting to get old.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

1970 Fbody

Quote Originally Posted by Bose2683 View Post
    I could of sworn this was LS1 not any thing to do with Ford or there slow cars so tell me again why you thinhk I could be kicked off and on the other note your mach one cant never could beat my F-Body. Stangs are so slow they need there own class! Cobras are supercharged so HP is easy but it is still supercharged and i run without that. and by the way i had a Roush Mustang that i got brand new and i traded it because i like 2 WIN and it didnt do the job. But my new Mustang killer sure will!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are the perfect reason why fbody owners get a bad reputation. My buddy has a 04 Mach1 with just a catback, cold air intake and drag radials he runs 12.50's at the track. I don't see any fbody's generally doing that.

In addition, you talk about the cobra's being supercharged etc....look how many cubic inches they are giving up. Tell you what, come get some of my 408 blown notch and don't cry about engine size. I will run you on a drag radial as well and you can come on full slick.

98' trans am

drop it already..man mods i really think you should this shit up tight

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

guess my presence wasn't enough.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314

Thread Information