Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Okay...your kids are grown, so your stating your old. We know that...or atleast I know that, remember you told me you were 71 Bob, and you had cob webs in your underpants that you couldn't get out? Blue Balls has to be getting the best of you these days I see
    Yep - as far as you know.

71? Shew.....certainly hope to get there....the alternative sucks!

As for Life being too short...it pretty much is the case for you. For me, nah...i'm only 27, got plenty of years left, and plenty of young booty to hit. But I will be your age one day, and hopefully will be fortunately better off than some rotted out sarcastic bastard like yourself that claims to run erroneous times in stock Fords...Hopefully my old life 'el prove better than that. Pitty on you "BLKCLOUD".
    Quit dreaming, boy. Thou know not of what you speak.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Yep - as far as you know.

71? Shew.....certainly hope to get there....the alternative sucks!

Quit dreaming, boy. Thou know not of what you speak.

Just give up already Bob, you lost this one. It's over bud...

Another one under the belt of the infamous N20LT4.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

I lost? Damn. Uh...were we playing some sort of game?

silver
    98 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by mike302 View Post
    we were talking about some other topicc and that guy just came in and added a stupid post for no reason!
    that talk is done! you Dumb ass

Oh yea and get off his nuts!!!
    umm same topic area on the same thread so it all applies people generally tend to read a thread then comment and how is that being on his nuts? your not very good with common sense are you?

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by slpcamaro View Post
    umm same topic area on the same thread so it all applies people generally tend to read a thread then comment and how is that being on his nuts? your not very good with common sense are you?
    nah you da one deffending him!!! YOU ON HIS NUTS!!

So wassup you ride ready or what???

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Okay...your kids are grown, so your stating your old. We know that...or atleast I know that, remember you told me you were 71 Bob, and you had cob webs in your underpants that you couldn't get out? Blue Balls has to be getting the best of you these days I see

As for Life being too short...it pretty much is the case for you. For me, nah...i'm only 27, got plenty of years left, and plenty of young booty to hit. But I will be your age one day, and hopefully will be fortunately better off than some rotted out sarcastic bastard like yourself that claims to run erroneous times in stock Fords...Hopefully my old life 'el prove better than that. Pitty on you "BLKCLOUD".
    Erroneous? LOL. You're a douche bag. Do some research before you talk shit... Go find out who the 2004 NMRA Factory Stock National Champion is, and what his record was. Then come back and explain what you meant by "erroneous." They don't just hand anyone that title. What have you done?

Chris

silver
    2002 ws6

mustangs suck

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    Erroneous? LOL. You're a douche bag. Do some research before you talk shit... Go find out who the 2004 NMRA Factory Stock National Champion is, and what his record was. Then come back and explain what you meant by "erroneous." They don't just hand anyone that title. What have you done?

Chris
    Wow. Funny how one can change so fast. You weren't saying this when I was in your other thread, as I felt sympathy for you for the fact you actually started a thread about your '97 Corvette going 13.2 in the quarter-mile. I was trying to cheer you up...now I can be totally honest with you. Nobody likes you Chris, so why are you here?

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Wow. Funny how one can change so fast. You weren't saying this when I was in your other thread
    In my other thread you weren't being a douchebag.
    now I can be totally honest with you. Nobody likes you Chris, so why are you here?
    I'm here, on this site, because it's usually entertaining to be here. I like reading about the cars, and every once in a while I learn something I didn't know. I am not here to make friends or to be liked. However, I have made a couple of friends that I keep in touch with from time to time on websites like this one, and that's a nice bonus.

Now that I've answered your question: why are you here? Does it make you feel good to put people down, and to say hateful things?

I dislike seeing you slam Bob, who doesn't deserve it. You're saying those hateful things to him just to make him feel bad, because you think it will make you feel better. It probably doesn't, though, and if it really does then that speaks more loudly of your character than any words you will ever say.

So sit there and slam him for his age, which seems to be all you really have on him. I doubt he minds considering what he's accomplished in the time it took him to get there. However, you lose traction fast when you attack his achievements with cars or slander his credibility when he states something that you feel is improbable. Besides all of the trophies and plaques he has that make his statements credible enough to believe, he's also a soldier and has commited a lifetime of service to his country. Therefore, when you accuse him of lying, it offends me too; I'm in the same business. In this business we understand the meaning of the word "respect," we know how to give it, and we know where it's due. It's very clear to me that you have absolutely no perspective on the type of person he is.

You tried to turn this into an issue of character when you called Bob a liar. So I ask again, what have you done in your life? When it comes to character, Bob is obviously way out of your league. Oh, and congratulations on being 27 with the capability of tapping a few extra "young booties." That should take you where you want to be in life.

Chris

10's N/A

In my other thread you weren't being a douchebag.

I'm here, on this site, because it's usually entertaining to be here. I like reading about the cars, and every once in a while I learn something I didn't know. I am not here to make friends or to be liked. However, I have made a couple of friends that I keep in touch with from time to time on websites like this one, and that's a nice bonus.

Now that I've answered your question: why are you here? Does it make you feel good to put people down, and to say hateful things?

I dislike seeing you slam Bob, who doesn't deserve it. You're saying those hateful things to him just to make him feel bad, because you think it will make you feel better. It probably doesn't, though, and if it really does then that speaks more loudly of your character than any words you will ever say.

So sit there and slam him for his age, which seems to be all you really have on him. I doubt he minds considering what he's accomplished in the time it took him to get there. However, you lose traction fast when you attack his achievements with cars or slander his credibility when he states something that you feel is improbable. Besides all of the trophies and plaques he has that make his statements credible enough to believe, he's also a soldier and has commited a lifetime of service to his country. Therefore, when you accuse him of lying, it offends me too; I'm in the same business. In this business we understand the meaning of the word "respect," we know how to give it, and we know where it's due. It's very clear to me that you have absolutely no perspective on the type of person he is.

You tried to turn this into an issue of character when you called Bob a liar. So I ask again, what have you done in your life? When it comes to character, Bob is obviously way out of your league. Oh, and congratulations on being 27 with the capability of tapping a few extra "young booties." That should take you where you want to be in life.

Chris
    Is that statement an attempt to roast me? If so, it's a very lame one. I don't know how close you and Bob's relationship really is, but I would rather not find out.

Why am here? Uhh...because it's a GM related website, and being on my 11th F-body (9 fourth gens, 2 second gens, including 2 in my stable as we speak) I think I have a valid reason. I have also owned two 'vettes; a '96 LT4 C4 coupe and '92 LT1 M6. Should I mention the couple of rustangs i've had my fun with: '90 GT 25th anniv., Crystal white '98 snake. I have probably done more in my 27 years than you and old man Bob combined. I can careless less about trophies. There just a plaque on the wall to me .

...Now I shall go back to being my usual arrogant self again. You actually dragged me down to your level for a quick moment.

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Is that statement an attempt to roast me?
    No. I'm only stating the truth as I see it.

I don't know how close you and Bob's relationship really is, but I would rather not find out.
    There is no "relationship." He's an internet aquaintance. I respect him, and his posts are usually fun to read. I've followed his progress since he was doing impressive stuff with a notchback fox-body back when I frequented corral.net (a mustang forum) in 1999-2000. When he posts something informative, I learn. If you'd close your mouth and open your mind you would too. It also wouldn't be a bad thing if you could take the personal insults out of this forum. They degrade the conversation and tend to focus attention on you instead of the subject at hand. We came here to talk about cars, not each other, right?

I have probably done more in my 27 years than you and old man Bob combined.
    Very unlikely that you've done more than either of us, but anything's possible.

...Now I shall go back to being my usual arrogant self again. You actually dragged me down to your level for a quick moment.
    and I shall try to go back to ignoring your arrogance...
    Last edited by Chris Arnold; 07-05-2008 at 07:40 AM.

10's N/A

and I shall try to go back to ignoring your arrogance...
    You know what Chris, that's probably the best thing for you to do my friend.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

went off topic of original poster
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information