Thread: Ah Civics yummy

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Talking Ah Civics yummy

Got 2 stories for ya

I'll start out first with a kill story of mine. So a buddy with a 94 Civic with a B16 non turbo motor,complete with computer fart pipe, intake, header, fuel rail, decides he wants to race me (Civic = 2200lbs) about 170hp. I only have a few bolt-ons so a pretty much stock SS, so we go at it. First gear 20mph roll i honk 3 times third honk we both mash it, i instantly pull a car on him shift nice and slow into second (because my tranny doesnt like to be slammed into gear), he catches up about 10 ft, i lay into second he's 2 more cars back, i hit third and i put buss lengths on him. I raced with ASR on so idk if that slowed me down a bit in first gear the LOW TRAC light never came on so idk.

My next story is about a Very fast CIVIC

Me and my friends are hanging out in the parking lot of a local Dunkin Donuts, and this kid from a nearby town comes down and asks my friend if he wants to run his EAGLE talon ESI and my friend says no ofcourse because it was a turbo civic and the talon has no mods. So i say to him "what u got in the civic" he shows it to me. I'll have to give him props because it was a Built B-16 with a huge turbo , over 10k in suspension, nicely maintained painted clean etc. Obviously this kid didnt pay for the car, but he claimed he was making 540 FWHP

he asked if i wanted to go and i wisely declined the offer. For two reasons first i wasnt sure if i could beat him, if his hp was true he'd kill me, those cars are light. Second the kid was acting like a complete asshole and was being arrogant.

Which leads me in the the conclusion of this story, Here in CT around the Hartford area, a lot of Civics and ricers get jacked. It turns out that this kid's car got beat 3-4 weeks after he was talking shit to us.

INSTANT KARMA BABY

RICERS:0 V8's: 2

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Rice = Bad Karma

redls1bird
    thats rediculous. you lose a race, so you smash some guys car? ( i know you didnt do it.) what the hell is wrong with people nowadays?? ill race anyone. win lose or draw. if you dont lose some, you dont race!!! part of it is to see how you stack up against others. all i know is that if i caught smashing my car, turnabout is fair play. hell they might not have a car at all the next morning. actually all that is if i could restrain myself from putting a couple of hollowpoints in their ass...

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by redls1bird
    thats rediculous. you lose a race, so you smash some guys car? ( i know you didnt do it.) what the hell is wrong with people nowadays?? ill race anyone. win lose or draw. if you dont lose some, you dont race!!! part of it is to see how you stack up against others. all i know is that if i caught smashing my car, turnabout is fair play. hell they might not have a car at all the next morning. actually all that is if i could restrain myself from putting a couple of hollowpoints in their ass...
    Amen to that man! People, especially ricers don't seem to know how to race anyways as far as racing ediquete(sp?) is concerned...

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

sorry about the confusion, when i said BEAT, thats slang up here for STOLE, some kids jacked his car and probably parted it out, aka, sold the instrumentation, and put the engine in another car

its really sad though how many people up here steal cars, and they just chop them,if your car was stolen yesterday you can bet that parts of it are in 10 different cars by the next day

luckily they never steal muscle cars
    98' SS Convertible Camaro-76k-Build # 1471, Cragar SS rims, RK SFC's, MAC Panhard, LSX Tune, Shaner S3,
    SLP:short thro,Strut tower brace,fan switch
    MTI Power induction kit,40 Series muffler,Pacesetter LT's + ORY,12 CD changer,3800lbs
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/787506/1

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

100% of races not taken aren't won.

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

thats right

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Hey speaking of Civics...I was always tryin to figure out...WHAT THE HELL is that plate w/ the holes that they put on their back bumper?!?! Do they actually put holes in the bumper for airflow and to lighten it up? Help me out here...

Thread Information