Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by mike302 View Post
    My ass that camaro had a cam only!!!

what those cobra guys don't have is the Driver mod and all they worry about is the high HP numbers and forget about traction and suspension!!!

Im not going to lie when I first bought my car I wasn't the best driver on it due to traction and I jumped from 300 RWHP cars to a 400+ RWHP car!!!

There is always going to be wins and loss for both cars!!! It's endless from both sides: on car may not be running 100% good, no traction, miss shift, bad /slipping clutch, weight, the deer got in the way, the sprinklers were on my side and floor was wet and lost traction, etc......

^^^
    I was there that day, thats ma boy in the white camaro and it's fast I got my ass handed to me by him!!!

Once again (Love this Vid!!!)

That is one fast matha camaro I seen it run before!
    Hey man you might wanna head over to the "Multimedia" section if you plan on continuing to post these videos. Not trying to be a jerk but it's getting real annoying. What part about what I told you earlier did you not understand? For every video where the Cobra beats the SS I can go find and post a video where the Camaro wins. It seems to me that you are very envious of the LS1 motor as you continue to try and prove to us over and over that the 281-cubic-inch motor is better than the LS1. Newsflash: We will never agree with you! They are both very impressive engines, in this case though the Cobra needs forced induction to put up good numbers where as the LS1 can do it on the motor. Why is it so hard for you to deal with?

And just an FYI, cam-only LS1 F-bodies have dyno'd as high as 440rwhp, and ran low 10's at over 130mph. So a cam-only LS1 built to the tee is every bit capable of walking a pullied/tuned Cobra which is pretty much going to be around the same power level, but with more weight. Do some reading or something next time before you call B.S.

Thank you.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

they will never believe that is all it takes

terminators are untouchable
    all bow down to an engineering marvel

Black
    03 Cobra

did you not read my post???? I put that it's endles and the whole list of the vids is an example of how it's endless and how it could keep on going, ya could keep posting vids of LSXs beating Cobras and I could keep posting vids of Cobras beating LSXs!!! I posted vids of cobras beating camaros and I also posted vids of the camaros winning!!!

Both are fast and like I 've posted before there will always be something faster out there than you!!! Unless you are a rich bastard and invest most of your money into building super fast cars!!!

I love my car I'm sure you love your car, you are a chevy man and I'm a Ford man so this won't ever end and thats my example IT'S ENDLESS!!!

10's N/A

did you not read my post???? I put that it's endles and the whole list of the vids is an example of how it's endless and how it could keep on going, ya could keep posting vids of LSXs beating Cobras and I could keep posting vids of Cobras beating LSXs!!! I posted vids of cobras beating camaros and I also posted vids of the camaros winning!!!

Both are fast and like I 've posted before there will always be something faster out there than you!!! Unless you are a rich bastard and invest most of your money into building super fast cars!!!

I love my car I'm sure you love your car, you are a chevy man and I'm a Ford man so this won't ever end and thats my example IT'S ENDLESS!!!
    The part that trips me out is how you and many other members of the 'opposing' parties underestimate these cars. Like for example you stated that there was no way the LS1 in the video had only a cam. If you learn about these engines you would see that they might be a little more than you give them credit for. That's all i'm saying.

Black
    03 Cobra

but what I'm sayin is that it didn't just have a cam!!! what about EXHAUST, INTAKE, CAI, GEARS, CLUTCH , SUSPENSION, ETC.........

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

i'm not trying to get in a big long debate with you or anything...but if your a ford man what the hell are you doing over here on a gm based forum? when i 1st bought my ws6 the first place i went was here to get some help on what mods i wanted to do and tips on how to go about it, and i certainly didn't go looking for a mustang forum after my mods came together to brag about how my ws6 will walk all over mustangs. i mean you had to have known that there were going to be kill stories about cobras on here, so is the point of you being on here to try to put us in check? that you have the almighty s/c 4.6l and that there is no use of owning anything other than an 03-04cobra. i just love how you guys always use that as a crutch.

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by 2-bowties&abird View Post
    i'm not trying to get in a big long debate with you or anything...but if your a ford man what the hell are you doing over here on a gm based forum? when i 1st bought my ws6 the first place i went was here to get some help on what mods i wanted to do and tips on how to go about it, and i certainly didn't go looking for a mustang forum after my mods came together to brag about how my ws6 will walk all over mustangs. i mean you had to have known that there were going to be kill stories about cobras on here, so is the point of you being on here to try to put us in check? that you have the almighty s/c 4.6l and that there is no use of owning anything other than an 03-04cobra. i just love how you guys always use that as a crutch.
    Im here to just laugh at guys like you first of all and to watch vids basically, I was suppose to meet up with some guys to see wat they had but they never showed up or came up to me!!!!!!

Now do you see me trying to buy a LS1 or get help on building one you MORON????? Trust me I have some walked all over LS1s and I came up to some that handed my ass to me (not saying I'm unbeatable) but what I hate is the fact that when you guys beat a mustang you talk all that shit and get all happy/celebrate like it is a miracle

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG. I doubt it, and this thread is acually enertaining me. I like reading all these responses.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Im here to just laugh at guys like you first of all and to watch vids basically, I was suppose to meet up with some guys to see wat they had but they never showed up or came up to me!!!!!!

Now do you see me trying to buy a LS1 or get help on building one you MORON????? Trust me I have some walked all over LS1s and I came up to some that handed my ass to me (not saying I'm unbeatable) but what I hate is the fact that when you guys beat a mustang you talk all that shit and get all happy/celebrate like it is a miracle
    what the hell are you talking about??? i never said anything about you buying or building an ls1. i was saying the reason i came on here is because i own an ls1 and i like to talk to other ls1 owners about ls1 shit, not to hear about how oh i'm mr. badass with a cobra....and nothing can stop me....rah hahaha, thats the kind of shit that i hate. my whole point is why are you here? because you were supposed to meet some guys over here but they never showed up? what the hell does that mean? if i owned a cobra i would find a mustang forum to join not an ls1 forum that has absolutely nothing to do with fords.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information