Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

I've raced 3 SRT4's so far, all of them pretty close with the closest being 1.5 cars back 65-120.They are strong cars, i wouldnt take them so lightly.

12.718 @ 117.47

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by TrickStang37 View Post
    I've raced 3 SRT4's so far, all of them pretty close with the closest being 1.5 cars back 65-120.They are strong cars, i wouldnt take them so lightly.
    well... you do just have a cobra....

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

srt4's are ok for what they are. I would rather have one over a regular neon. they are pretty quick. I just don't like it when they think they are the shit because they have an srt4. heck making 400hp takes alot of money in one of those things. it's similar to modding a dsm. scary similar. just you have more to start with on a srt4. more power and more weight. lol.

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    MY GOD! This thread is so filled with hate it makes me wonder if I should find a new place to hang out. It's funny, I think others of equal ignorance would say they same things about you in your F-bodies. Seriously, the world would be a better place if people like you would get over themselves. Whatever happened to giving somebody props for having an impressive car?

Quit acting like you're better than people driving hondas because you drive an F-body. You have to give respect to get it, and treating people like shit will only get shit from them in return. If someone wants to mod a civic and make it fast, it isn't my cup of tea, but I'll show them respect for it. Or if I think that it's really tasteless I'll keep my big mouth shut. It's not that hard to do. Different strokes for different folks.

To the OP: Race him, and whether you win or lose show him some class and tell him he's got a car worthy of respect. Who knows, you might even make a friend and/or learn something.

Just me....

Chris
    +10000000

You may not like his car, but if he's put time/money into it and it's done the right way (..not duct tape, spray paint, and coffee cans...) then it does deserve some respect.

Sure, at the end of the day it's still a Neon, and you may not like them (I don't either) but give the guy a break.. he's into cars, and doesn't seem completely ignorant. Which is a nice change of pace

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

MY GOD! This thread is so filled with hate it makes me wonder if I should find a new place to hang out. It's funny, I think others of equal ignorance would say they same things about you in your F-bodies. Seriously, the world would be a better place if people like you would get over themselves. Whatever happened to giving somebody props for having an impressive car?

Quit acting like you're better than people driving hondas because you drive an F-body. You have to give respect to get it, and treating people like shit will only get shit from them in return. If someone wants to mod a civic and make it fast, it isn't my cup of tea, but I'll show them respect for it. Or if I think that it's really tasteless I'll keep my big mouth shut. It's not that hard to do. Different strokes for different folks.

To the OP: Race him, and whether you win or lose show him some class and tell him he's got a car worthy of respect. Who knows, you might even make a friend and/or learn something.

Just me....

Chris

I can always count on you to come on here and say something that makes a lot of sense and beats what everyone else has to say. Its always the mustang guys that get on here and have the better speeches lol. But yea sounds like the car is respectable and most likely not riced at all. Yea in the end its just a neon but impressive.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Just me....

Chris

10's N/A

Just me....

Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjz99z28 View Post
    +10000000

You may not like his car, but if he's put time/money into it and it's done the right way (..not duct tape, spray paint, and coffee cans...) then it does deserve some respect.

Sure, at the end of the day it's still a Neon, and you may not like them (I don't either) but give the guy a break.. he's into cars, and doesn't seem completely ignorant. Which is a nice change of pace

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I can always count on you to come on here and say something that makes a lot of sense and beats what everyone else has to say.

Freedom of Speech, and Freedom of Opinion. Like it or not, that's how it is.

White/Black
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post

Freedom of Speech, and Freedom of Opinion. Like it or not, that's how it is.
    Not sayin' you have to like it...

But wait 'til one of "those guys" has a faster car then you.. and talks shit about yours just 'cause he usually doesn't like F-bodies. It's one thing to not like something, it's a whole other thing to act like it isn't worth shit just because you don't prefer them.

silver
    2002 ws6

srt4's suck

NIUK! NIUK!..WOO!WOO!WOO! LIGHTNINGMCQUEEN's Avatar

BLACK
    1999 TRANS AM

Hey Chris Arnold!!.....this video is for you

10's N/A

Not sayin' you have to like it...

But wait 'til one of "those guys" has a faster car then you.. and talks shit about yours just 'cause he usually doesn't like F-bodies. It's one thing to not like something, it's a whole other thing to act like it isn't worth shit just because you don't prefer them.
    I could literally give a rats kahoot who talks sh!t about my F-body. I've been racing for over a decade now, so you can imagine how many times i've dealt with criticism. I've also been outperformed enough times to know I am not the fastest car, though I have outperformed many also.

As far as an SRT-4 is concerned, I have raced several and have yet to lose to one. Yes they do have a lot of potential - they can be very fast. But if you wan't my honest opinion, I do not care for them. They are not my cup of tea.

01 ta red
    95 mustangV6

whats wrong with a little pride in what you got everyone puts down whats not theirs whether its sports,cars,women what ever we all trash talk its allowable in sports as long as its in the locker room this is an LS1 site this is our locker room

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGMCQUEEN View Post
    Hey Chris Arnold!!.....this video is for you
    LMAO

White/Black
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    I could literally give a rats kahoot who talks sh!t about my F-body. I've been racing for over a decade now, so you can imagine how many times i've dealt with criticism. I've also been outperformed enough times to know I am not the fastest car, though I have outperformed many also.

As far as an SRT-4 is concerned, I have raced several and have yet to lose to one. Yes they do have a lot of potential - they can be very fast. But if you wan't my honest opinion, I do not care for them. They are not my cup of tea.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotthd View Post
    whats wrong with a little pride in what you got everyone puts down whats not theirs whether its sports,cars,women what ever we all trash talk its allowable in sports as long as its in the locker room this is an LS1 site this is our locker room
    I know, I don't like 'em either, and I get what you guys are sayin'.. I'm just saying he doesn't have to be an ass to the guys face just cause he doesn't like the car..

10's N/A

I'm voting for this for best post of month!

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

lemme second that as the best post post of the month

NIUK! NIUK!..WOO!WOO!WOO! LIGHTNINGMCQUEEN's Avatar

BLACK
    1999 TRANS AM

Has my vote!

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

I know, I don't like 'em either, and I get what you guys are sayin'.. I'm just saying he doesn't have to be an ass to the guys face just cause he doesn't like the car..
    Did you even read the first post? Sounds like that srt fag is being a dick to him.......so fuck him and his 5" tail pipes. I don't give a shit if a car is faster than mine, it has to have style to and those don't. I have a few of those neon guys at my school and all they do it sit in the parking lot rev their motors and make their blow off valves go crazy...which by the way can be done in those cars by just backing out of a parking spot. Neon=gay!!!!!

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by LS1buckey View Post
    Did you even read the first post? Sounds like that srt fag is being a dick to him.......so fuck him and his 5" tail pipes. I don't give a shit if a car is faster than mine, it has to have style to and those don't. I have a few of those neon guys at my school and all they do it sit in the parking lot rev their motors and make their blow off valves go crazy...which by the way can be done in those cars by just backing out of a parking spot. Neon=gay!!!!!
    Thank god someone who knows what im tryin to say. Im not sayin give respect to a guy who fixes up a car and calls it his pride and glory....but, this guy didnt do a damn thing to his car. He bought it just the way "some other guy" fixed it up. it has a 4" exhaust, sounds good looks good to but.....the guy is an asshole and think hes the shit b/c its the first real car he has ever had that has power b/c it was someother guys project. Thats my point, that and he says he walks all over are cars. He said he's takin a few of our f-bodies on without a prob. Now i didnt open my mouth about my car at all. He was talkin down to my buddies 2000 z28. Then started talkin all this shit. It went on a few days like this, ha the guy had the nerve to say and think that are cars do 14's and 15's. errrrrr. thats exactely why i hate guys with hondas and neons, IMPORTS. B/c of this exact reason. But i was just throwing my opinion, but your all also right, im just gonna have to let it roll off like water. But that rolling water is boiling. But i will try to keep my mouth shut. And fuckin a, this is our mother freakin locker room.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information