Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

wow... I've seen 5 year old girls that whine less about something so small as loosing to something...

so you lost... who the fk gives a crap!?... that's part of the whole deal man... you can't win 100% of the times, and who knows probably conditions just weren't right for you...and in the end, once you sell it, you'll regret it every day... believe me...I've thought about it tons of time...but you know what... I'm not gonna... and you shouldn't either really...

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

you need to READ my posts...

I also want to buy something thats already payed for. I want to save the moeny for school and flight school

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    wow... I've seen 5 year old girls that whine less about something so small as loosing to something...

so you lost... who the fk gives a crap!?... that's part of the whole deal man... you can't win 100% of the times, and who knows probably conditions just weren't right for you...and in the end, once you sell it, you'll regret it every day... believe me...I've thought about it tons of time...but you know what... I'm not gonna... and you shouldn't either really...
    not only that man but i only make 12/hr..which is REALLY good for someone my age.......shit i dont know man..i really dont know what i want..lol this sucks

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Your a little girl lol, cry to mom and daddy not here, but in the mean time here is something you can go out and buy for sure !!!!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk01 View Post
    you need to READ my posts...
    a friend of mine is starting flight school in the next few months... he is selling his POS Jetta... for a T/A...probably LT1... and he just got a simple student loan to start paying for classes... so where there is a will there is a way...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

not only that man but i only make 12/hr..which is REALLY good for someone my age.......shit i dont know man..i really dont know what i want..lol this sucks
    I wish I was making more then $5.15 per hour... I'm starting my Masters Degree next week... at $1,700 per semester, I'll get a loan, and a better paying job... but my Camaro STAYS!!!... ain't giving that up for anything

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    Your a little girl lol, cry to mom and daddy not here, but in the mean time here is something you can go out and buy for sure !!!!

Click for full size
    yeah thats a litltle over the line...so instead of PMing you ill just call u out in the middle of the bunch..

suck a dick

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

How much would you sell ur firehawk for?

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

yeah thats a litltle over the line...so instead of PMing you ill just call u out in the middle of the bunch..

suck a dick
    Oh got me good ! Im not even kidding consider it !

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

alright...so i talked w/ my dad..and we got some stuff straightned out...went through a thought process and figured out what I can do. I decide to keep my car and mod it...sounds like a good plan right?

ive had to many people talk me up on the forum to keep it...so that makes me feel a whole ton better about it...therefore I have changed my mind to sell it..now I just need to mod it

Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

alright...so i talked w/ my dad..and we got some stuff straightned out...went through a thought process and figured out what I can do. I decide to keep my car and mod it...sounds like a good plan right?

ive had to many people talk me up on the forum to keep it...so that makes me feel a whole ton better about it...therefore I have changed my mind to sell it..now I just need to mod it
    Finally the boy makes sense!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Look man, I sold my Trans Am to cover tuition, if it is really bothering you that much over the payment then you need to sell it. I was paying 380 a month on mine for 3 years. I absolutely want to shoot myself for getting rid of it, but on the other hand I have some savings now, and I do not have that payment over my head anymore. If you can make the payments and stay in school then do so, if not, sell it and let someone else drive it. Then when you graduate and whatever else get another one.

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

i would rather drive a my firehawk with only 3 cylinders than drive a fast blown stroked gay ass cobalt. you need to find some other fbods in your area and let them at those cars that beat you. you might get a driver mod or two.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

if your car is a 2001, then those are not the original heads for that car. the 806 perimeter bolts heads are from 97-98 only. someone has changed them.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    if your car is a 2001, then those are not the original heads for that car. the 806 perimeter bolts heads are from 97-98 only. someone has changed them.
    yeah i know its gay...lol...i was actually thinking about picking up a set of stock heads up for like 150 bucks...would it even be worth my time to put them on the car? maybe I could buy some and get them CNC ported adn polished? I wonder if that would be a cheaper option than buying some heads.....?

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

if you are going to replace them, might as well get ported. also, to convert to original and/or ported, you'll need to get the centerbolt valve covers and coil brackets.

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    if you are going to replace them, might as well get ported. also, to convert to original and/or ported, you'll need to get the centerbolt valve covers and coil brackets.
    yeah i know...i cant wait..they look soo much cleaner than the perimeter head bolts

is there any obvious thing I can look at that will help me tell if its even my original engine or not? it has the LS6 intake on it..which is cool

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

you might want to make sure that you still have the ls6 intake also. that would suck if you did not.
    1998 Firebird Formula WS6... few things done.

SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

The 335i With a Tune is very likely to beat you.

My SS is 324rwhp and 333tq... my Dad drives a 07 335i which is TWIN turbo, not single... and From a roll, I had him by a car length... from a Dig, he had me by half a car length... Both of us know how to drive seeing as how he taught me...

Dont beat yourself up... The Cobalt probably had a sneaky pete, and losing the Bimmer is not that crazy...

You still have an awesome car and drive around 3300 pounds of American Tradition... Dont hate it...
    -Nick
    '01 Camaro SS M6 "The Beast"

rapter34
    I've bee looking at this post and keep wondering what are the HP numbers and 1/4 mile times? cause if they are on the up and up then you have a need for speed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information