Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    Well we just so happen to have a few very well respected members on here with Terminators. I think you should have worded your thread a little differently and you wouldnt be having all this mess to go along with it
    WELL DONT WORRY THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHO IM SPEAKING OF AND NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THAT

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    Come In Here And Argue With Yourselves About How Great Your Car Is As For Me Ill Keep Owning Cobras And Watching The Owners Faces When I Leave Their Ass Behind
    Did you and the cobra driver ever switch cars yet and then race? just wondering.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

WELL DONT WORRY THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHO IM SPEAKING OF AND NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THAT
    Ok. Just making sure. I hate to see a new forum member start off on a bad foot

Red
    2001 ws6

u said uve had suspension work done, therefore your not stock

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO BE HONEST,BUT OTHER THAN THAT I FIGURED ID GIVE THEM A PLACE TO COME MAKE FALSE STATEMENTS AND TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES FOR MAKING TRUE STATEMENTS
    READ SOME OF THE POSTS THAT THESE GUYS HAVE OUT UP ABOUT THE SUBJECT,MOST OF THEM DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT
    Here, I found your newest racing sticker. You're a simp.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

i hate to tell you but you are wrong along with all these other mustang nut

tell that to all the gys down here in cobras that wont even run with me anymore now that ive done some suspension work

im really tired of arguing about this shit so ill leave it at this maybe my caR IS A FACTORY FREAK BUT IT WOULD BEAT A STOCK 04 COBRA ,BARELY BUT IT ALWAYS JUMPED A LITTLE HARDER THAN ANY OF THE COBRAS DID ON ME STOCK,IT IS SO CLOSE THAT IT COULD BE A DRIVERS RACE BUT IVE BEAT MORE THAN ONE BY A HALF A CAR OR SO
    That is very difficult to read (high school is your friend, friend), but I think what we can garner from this is that you are on drugs. No other excuse seems viable.

BTW...I don't currently own one, but my 04 Cobra went 12.6 @ 112 mph. 100% stock down to the filter, tires, and even the oil (I mention it because you seem like that type that would consider Mobil 1 a "mod").

My 99 T/A (no longer own it, either) went 12.89 @ 109 mph with very minor mods (many of them to the suspension). But it was no real competition for the Cobra.

What did YOUR car run 100% bone stock? What does it run now, and with what mods? Have you even been to a track? Or all your "kills" those elusive street races that we read so much about hear, that are typically based as much on imagination as they are on facts.

Oh...And there is no such thing as a "factory freak". There are, however, "internet freaks". For evidence, see this thread.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yea dude dont forget, the verts are a lot heavier making it slower then a regular cobra. So after being slowed down its brought down to LS1 area...

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    u said uve had suspension work done, therefore your not stock
    yes but i was talking about before i did this stuff and now they wont run because i had already beat them without it

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by SS/CETA View Post
    Here, I found your newest racing sticker. You're a simp.

Click for full size
    real funny im not scared to back shit up
    bring your car down and lets get it

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

man you still havent answered my question. Have you and your brother or whoever it was that has the cobra you beat switched cars and raced yet?

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    That is very difficult to read (high school is your friend, friend), but I think what we can garner from this is that you are on drugs. No other excuse seems viable.

BTW...I don't currently own one, but my 04 Cobra went 12.6 @ 112 mph. 100% stock down to the filter, tires, and even the oil (I mention it because you seem like that type that would consider Mobil 1 a "mod").

My 99 T/A (no longer own it, either) went 12.89 @ 109 mph with very minor mods (many of them to the suspension). But it was no real competition for the Cobra.

What did YOUR car run 100% bone stock? What does it run now, and with what mods? Have you even been to a track? Or all your "kills" those elusive street races that we read so much about hear, that are typically based as much on imagination as they are on facts.

Oh...And there is no such thing as a "factory freak". There are, however, "internet freaks". For evidence, see this thread.
    i dont make shit up,went to school,and could care less that your dumb ass cant comprehend what was said

odessa,tx if anyone wants to come see what my car can do
    weve already established the fact that i run them in the eighth mile and it is very possible to beat them when they dont have alot of time for that charger to come into play

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Friend....that "charger" is a positive displacement blower. Its fairly obvious that you do not understand what that means, but it simple terms, it means that it makes power from near idle to redline. It comes "into play" essentially the moment you put a load on the motor.

And what does your car run again? 1/8th mile is fine.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    Did you and the cobra driver ever switch cars yet and then race? just wondering.
    no we are nowhere near stock now,but my buddy drove my car against my brothers cobra and was bumper to bumper with him the whole race until about a 100 where we all know a cobra will start pulling a little
    so i dont think its a driver situation because it was pretty much the same race but my buddy just wasnt used to my car and couldnt jump on him like i did

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

switch cars then race and video tape, if everything is how you say it is, you should have nothing to hide and all the negative comment will stop

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Friend....that "charger" is a positive displacement blower. Its fairly obvious that you do not understand what that means, but it simple terms, it means that it makes power from near idle to redline. It comes "into play" essentially the moment you put a load on the motor.

And what does your car run again? 1/8th mile is fine.
    it seems like to me though that the boost is more evident in the top end of those cars and in the eighth mile it always seems like they are playing catch up
    which i know they kinda are or they are coming alot harder at the end than the start

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    switch cars then race and video tape, if everything is how you say it is, you should have nothing to hide and all the negative comment will stop
    then all you will see is a pullied cobra leave an ls1 or an ls1 on n20 leave a pullied cobra

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

this is one of 2 things
    1. B.S.
    2. he is talking about beating a 99-01 cobra

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

then all you will see is a pullied cobra leave an ls1 or an ls1 on n20 leave a pullied cobra
    thatd be great lets see some vids

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

a stock ls1 cant beat a stock terminator... but ls1's do have the advantage of N/A cobras (which look exactly like the terminators, so if your confused i think we can all understand that). ist just that simple...

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Let me state that again....regardless of what it might "seem" to you, they are equipped with a positive-displacement blower, that provides linear power delivery from just above idle all the way to redline. There is no big "jump" in power at a certain rpm that you might see with a big turbo or a centrifugal blower.

Your perception that they seem to be "top end cars" could be derived from the fact that 03/04 Cobras typically launch very poorly (on street tires), due to a number of issues (not the least of which is the excellent power they make at low rpm....due to that positive-displacement blower I keep talking about). For example, when my 04 went 12.60 @ 112 mph in bone stock trim on the original tires, it did so with a very poor 2.10 60 ft.

And again, what does your car run in the 1/8th mile?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information