Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by stevenm357 View Post
    No. if you look at what was worded, I never said that I did anything just that it was done on the farm i grew up on.. .. I will admit to butchering cattle for eating. THAT there is no way they could prosecute me on.

holy crap... I've never heard of a bird having seizures before.

I never said I did it either. I was to young to use a firearm but had family do it. When I got older and had to I would have. It was either that or let the animal suffer. Some of you got me all wrong I love animals and dont go around killing them but dont mind speaking a language that they understand. Man is their master.

Gesh nowadays people will spend a million to save a whale while people starve in the world and unborn babies are killed everyday without much of a uproar by the majority population. Point is humans are much more important. Heck people that abuse animals get more time than rapist. Thats pretty sad.

Bottom line is this: I love my kid more than life itself. ANY animal that hurts her and I can get to it will suffer my wrath. In the future if I get a dog/cat etc..... and it gets sick and the vet wants $500.........u guessed it

And lastly lol ......todays standards pale when compared to life when I was a kid..........things were much better in America in the 70's

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby97SS View Post
    Way back when I married this girl that had an old basset hound. The dog was pretty old and it got sick with heartworms. We took it to the vet but the cost to attempt to cure it was way outta our budget. Well, we brought the dog home and over the next week he got a lot worse and her family and her decided to have the dog put down. Cost $120 which they gave her. Being the sensitive husband I was I volunteered to take the dog back to the vet so she would be spared the agony. By now Im sure you know where this is going. Yep. Bipped that fucker in the head with a mallet, tossed him in the river and had $120 tittybar money.
    Although I never got caught on this she got even anyway. Divorced me a couple a years later and took a car, buncha furniture and money. Bitch.

funny story bro lol..........well not about the divorce

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4jason28 View Post
    nice thing to tell your 10 year old daughter...
    she can/does hear much worse things at school and on T.V.

white
    99 Trans am

i treat my pets more like members of the family. So when one gets sick, yes, they go to the vet. i have in the past gotten a 2nd opinion when one vet (not my reguar, dog was dropped there by whoever hit him) told me that they wanted $1200 to give my dog surgery after he got hit by a car. went to my regular vet who told me that was not needed all he needed was to limit his mobility for a while by putting him in a closet, to let his hip heal. Couple weeks later the dog was 95% normal again, only a little stiff in his hip occasionaly. He lived another 8 years. We just put him down this summer at the age of 16. So yes, as long as it will help the animal live a good life, then i will pay to have it done, although you have to know when to let go.
    just like you have to find a good doctor for yourself, you need to find a vet you can trust. not one that just wants your money.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo99ta View Post
    i treat my pets more like members of the family. So when one gets sick, yes, they go to the vet. i have in the past gotten a 2nd opinion when one vet (not my reguar, dog was dropped there by whoever hit him) told me that they wanted $1200 to give my dog surgery after he got hit by a car. went to my regular vet who told me that was not needed all he needed was to limit his mobility for a while by putting him in a closet, to let his hip heal. Couple weeks later the dog was 95% normal again, only a little stiff in his hip occasionaly. He lived another 8 years. We just put him down this summer at the age of 16. So yes, as long as it will help the animal live a good life, then i will pay to have it done, although you have to know when to let go.
    just like you have to find a good doctor for yourself, you need to find a vet you can trust. not one that just wants your money.

good points..........now if I had the $$$ I would have no problem spending what it took to get a pet better

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Animals have rights, they have the right to do what the fuck I tell them or suffer my boot upside their head.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Animals have rights, they have the right to do what the fuck I tell them or suffer my boot upside their head.
    damn!! your a tough muther fucker

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

This thread bring up a old story of mine that took place on these very forums...... Basicly I shot some stray cat in the head on christmas eve a couple years back because it killed my cat and every mother fucker on the forums told me to burn in hell, I even got death threats in my PM box! imagine that shit. In fact I need to try and dig it up lol

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

damn blitzed!! i woulda done the same thing you did i just have a pet peeve for people who think they are so damn tough when they pick on your basic small pets that cant do anything back and dont understand why

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    damn blitzed!! i woulda done the same thing you did i just have a pet peeve for people who think they are so damn tough when they pick on your basic small pets that cant do anything back and dont understand why
    And speaking of pets, I just got a new Chocolate Lab I'm excited and I'll have pics up after the weekend

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    This thread bring up a old story of mine that took place on these very forums...... Basicly I shot some stray cat in the head on christmas eve a couple years back because it killed my cat and every mother fucker on the forums told me to burn in hell, I even got death threats in my PM box! imagine that shit. In fact I need to try and dig it up lol
    Did y'all hear all the hubbub about some dude who was birdwatching, i think here in texas, and he shot a stray cat that was stalking the rare bird he was watching and apparently someone had been feeding the stray cat and blah, blah, blah... anyways, he got into some trouble over it. i don't remember the details so i'll stop now before i accidentaly spout too much un-truth.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by Tobynine9 View Post
    Did y'all hear all the hubbub about some dude who was birdwatching, i think here in texas, and he shot a stray cat that was stalking the rare bird he was watching and apparently someone had been feeding the stray cat and blah, blah, blah... anyways, he got into some trouble over it. i don't remember the details so i'll stop now before i accidentaly spout too much un-truth.
    I've got some stray cats running around now, But they haven't fucked with my animals so thats great. But this one cat killed my little kittah so I smoked his fucken ass with a 870 remington shotty. My pets are important to me. One time some cock sucker thought it would be funny to shoot my Border Collie in the face with a pellet gun.... I'd like to met that guy

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

I've got some stray cats running around now, But they haven't fucked with my animals so thats great. But this one cat killed my little kittah so I smoked his fucken ass with a 870 remington shotty. My pets are important to me. One time some cock sucker thought it would be funny to shoot my Border Collie in the face with a pellet gun.... I'd like to met that guy
    what a d-bag. thats what i be talking about.

if anyone messed with my kittahs, they would be in a world of hurt

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I've castrated a pig before...For those who don't have FFA, that means I ripped it's nuts off while it was awake. And yes, they squeel like crazy. He was just a little piglet though.

Toyota - Tacoma
    2008 - Silver Streak

i had a dog for 12 years most loyal dog you will ever meet. i loved her. anyway she got sick - i tried to keep her well - but once I seen "she" wasn't really there i had her put down humanly and held her head in my arms. i had her cremated and still to this day I miss her.

anyway - it wasn't about animal rights or that she was just a dog. she was part of my family and deserved to be treated with all the love and respect she gave us. i would not allow her to suffer and i wasn't going to prolong a "miserable" life either. my vet advised me she will not get better and will suffer. that is what made my decision - had they said she had a chance - your damn right i would have spent money to keep her healthy.

but had i don it any other way - it would have haunted me - geez doens't anyone have a conscience ?? pets are part of your family - should be treated accordingly.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

You got death threats yet you call me out on the forum you dug up?

Black
    Dacia Spring 2022

I have 3 cats, each with its own personality and mild health problems.
    Never thought I would be a cat person, but here we are.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Been a dog person my whole life, since i moved to the country mice is an issue got two cats and no mice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information