Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Red face The curves....

If that is the case, this vehicle is for you....... it has curves compared to the Challenger, SRT, Magnum, and Mustangs. Just when we thought the future is here and more curves will be involved, manufactures go backward because no one likes the egg shape I guess.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    I dont know! the vettes are starting to look too box style!! im not liking them taking all the curves out of it, Now this skyline is pretty Hot!!! I wouldnt give 80k for it but it is really nice.

Silver
    2005 Subaru Legacy GT

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    I dont know! the vettes are starting to look too box style!! im not liking them taking all the curves out of it, Now this skyline is pretty Hot!!! I wouldnt give 80k for it but it is really nice.
    If they would change the rear end of the C6 to look more like the C5's rear end, it would look better. The C5 body style is one of the best looking cars, ever! If I were to get a Vette, it would be a C5. That is especially true, considering how much money I'd have to spend. I am trying to talk the wife into me getting a beater Corolla for driving back and forth to work and getting a used C5 for a fun car. Considering the money I'd save on gas, the cost is the same. My Legacy only gets 21mpg-23mpg in daily driving, and my commute is 35 miles one-way.

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

I think the front looks a hell of alot better than the concept version of the car they had before. Looks more aggressive.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Well the high end model of the new gt-r according to the latest issue of motor trend will do 0-60 in 3.5 sec and the 1/4 in 11.7 sec which i believe puts it 2 tenths of a second faster then a C6 Z06

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

I dunno if any of you saw this new Issue of MOTOR TREND, that names the Skyline... as...

As fast as a 911 Turbo, priced like a Z06
    CORVETTE-KILLER
    0-60 in 3.5sec >> 11.7-sec Quarter >> Under $80k
    Nissan's 192-MPH GT-R Rewrites the supercar rulebook

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

damn japs lol...

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

oh well wait till they get a taste of the new ZR-1 that should teach them a lesson not to mess with Americans b/c we will out do you just b/c we can

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Thumbs up The Better Performer

The 2000 ZR-1 will equal the GT-R in performance... but you have to remember that this Nissan is a 6 Cylinder and will cost $30,000 less than that ZR-1

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    oh well wait till they get a taste of the new ZR-1 that should teach them a lesson not to mess with Americans b/c we will out do you just b/c we can

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

nice car- a bit pricy in my opinion. People who spend 70k + for cars, don't usually go for cars like this. Just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, if the car was say $45- 50 k I would think it was a MUCH better deal.

Hard to argue with those stats though

Black
    95' 240sx

Love the new Nissan GTR's. Im a nissan fan, second only to being a GM fan. This is the new Nissan Skyline GTR, it hasn't been sold anywhere yet. They are calling it the Nissan GTR, because the infinity G35 was marketted as the new Skyline in other parts of the world. I love it, but I think they are messing up by making it so pricey. The old skyline gtr's went for around $50k new(R34). I think they may be letting the recent popularity of the older skylines and the number bringing them stateside to thier heads. The price may bite them in the ass.

Black
    2001 Pontiac

Pretty ugly from the front.

(And WTF does this have to do with the 'Firebird/WS6' forum?!?)

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Wink Ranking........................

Hahahahaha... someone finally brought it up..... it does have nothing to do with the Firebird, though I bring it up to see how people would compare.... since I searched high and low to find out what the release price of the Camaro 2009 would be and ran across this vehicle.

It just sucks the hell because this vehicle is pumping out so much power for a V6 just like the Carreras.

Besides man, after work, I was next to a pretty new GTO....... it didn't sound like the vehicle accelerated very well against my Trans Am. hahahaahah

Quote Originally Posted by PontiacFan View Post
    Pretty ugly from the front.

(And WTF does this have to do with the 'Firebird/WS6' forum?!?)

81 camaro
    2001 trans am ws6

i want one

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by nate_the_great17 View Post
    i want one
    Give me the keys to your T/A. You don't deserve to drive it if you want one of those sushi rockets.

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Red face Just because

Yah, as I read...... this car has been selling well outside of the US since 1970... for the price, it would not sell like hotcakes..... but then again, the Viper does not fly off the shelf at the same price either. Since you love Nissans, this vehicle entail a little of all the vehicles out there, even the Hyundai Tiberion somewhat in the back.

There is always someone who would buy these vehicle just because ... even though they are pricey. Just look, instead of buying your low end Ford Expedition, people spring for those Hummers....... drove me nuts to see how many Hummers driving around California.........

For example: I walked by an apartment 2 days ago and saw a nice Vette parking underneath a car port. Though they don't own a home, they will spring for an expensive vehicle.

All in all, I rather pick up vehicle stocked with the power and parts rather than making the aftermarket additions... which I have done on both my Trans Am.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by 570SSX View Post
    Love the new Nissan GTR's. Im a nissan fan, second only to being a GM fan. This is the new Nissan Skyline GTR, it hasn't been sold anywhere yet. They are calling it the Nissan GTR, because the infinity G35 was marketted as the new Skyline in other parts of the world. I love it, but I think they are messing up by making it so pricey. The old skyline gtr's went for around $50k new(R34). I think they may be letting the recent popularity of the older skylines and the number bringing them stateside to thier heads. The price may bite them in the ass.

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Wink Hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by nate_the_great17 View Post
    i want one
    Shameful that vehicle will beat the TA, New Camaro, Mustangs, ZR Vettes, Challengers........ only if we can plop a Trans Am body on it!

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Thumbs down Shameful

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreak1 View Post
    Give me the keys to your T/A. You don't deserve to drive it if you want one of those sushi rockets.
    I want one too if they were only $15,000 hahahaah They look lighter than the TA and suck up less gas.... other than that man, their suspension does not creak like my TA is right now!

Had the bushings and plenty things changed on my TA this year..... I have never been in an old import where the suspension creak... that's shameful too!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaqui View Post
    I want one too if they were only $15,000 hahahaah They look lighter than the TA and suck up less gas.... other than that man, their suspension does not creak like my TA is right now!

Had the bushings and plenty things changed on my TA this year..... I have never been in an old import where the suspension creak... that's shameful too!
    WRONG WRONG WRONG... 3800lbs... Curb Weight...in the GTR...compared to a T/A's 3500lbs... and it's a Turbo car... so you'll have to drive it pretty hard to get it to move...so it's a gas guzler... 15/21mph...

as per EPA ratings...

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Lightbulb A Wrap Around Spoiler

Yah... I was taking a guess there but I thought it was close to the TA in pounds..... I think it's a dual turbo...

I read today that the Challenger would also have monster horses though it would be pretty heavy.... we don't hear much of the Challenger.

We need to trade up to the new Camaro and throw on a Wrap around Spoiler and we will have it made for looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    WRONG WRONG WRONG... 3800lbs... Curb Weight...in the GTR...compared to a T/A's 3500lbs... and it's a Turbo car... so you'll have to drive it pretty hard to get it to move...so it's a gas guzler... 15/21mph...

as per EPA ratings...

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaqui View Post
    Yah... I was taking a guess there but I thought it was close to the TA in pounds..... I think it's a dual turbo...

I read today that the Challenger would also have monster horses though it would be pretty heavy.... we don't hear much of the Challenger.

We need to trade up to the new Camaro and throw on a Wrap around Spoiler and we will have it made for looks.
    You know what kills me? They passed that stupid friggin bill or whatever the hell it was saying car manufacturers have to make it so the average vehicle fuel economy is like 25mpg or some crap like that yet they are still building alot of gas guzzling rockets! Looks like Bush the chimp got screwed over again.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information