06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Another 300Z(not built..hehe funny one)

Well we were at a meet a week or so ago and im guessing the cold scared everybody away...except for the ricers. Well me and some of my friends were talking and we here this dumbass getting on it and making his blow-off-valve go off. We see a riced out 300Z come in and everyone was like.."O there he is!!" "Thats the dude!" and we were like WTF??? He gets out with his techno music and shit on and we are busting out laughing because we see his "digital blow off valve" sticking out "his grill" and me being the uncocky individual that i am proceed to walk over there and stirr some stuff up. Now mind it that me and my friends were the first ones there so they havent heard or looked at my car. I ask him if he wants to run my Neon and he was like " i dont know...my car is pretty fast." So right off after he came with that i said "thats fine...you know id be scared of a girls car too" Well that got him started...he was like fine ill go bust your ass and then ill come back and hang out....so i got a little cockier and said hey if your so confident why dont you put up some cash.....he said nah that he has too much money for me. I laughed and threw my hands down and said ok sure and pulled out the 3500(i had just taken out a small loan just to help my credit..lol) i had in my pocket and he didnt say shit but...well i wouldnt want to take your money. So at this point i was getting fed up and said well lets go for shits and giggles then. By that time some side bets from my friends to his were unfolding. So anyway i told him i wanted to run him from a dig...he laughed and said sure....mind it im on DRs set at 10 psi. We run the first run and i KILL him by at least 6-8 cars to 120. He said he missed a gear so i said "well we can go again and ill give you a 3 sec head start just incase you misses again." He said "i dont need that!" So i told him learn how to fucking drive and we wouldnt have to deal like Pinks.....he got pissed and said lets got from a roll....i was like "haha ok." We go from a 40 roll and i beat him by about 10 cars to 110. We got back and all the little ricers were like DAMN!!!! The dude didnt come talk to me or anything. But all his little buddies were like that thing has to have 500hp and all this shit....i got tired of all of them around us so we left. That dude got owned and even though it wasnt a good race i still felt good after...haha

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I see some nice 300zx's and some riced one's that believe they are the shit. Good job putting him in his place. How is the GTO hunt coming along?

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    I see some nice 300zx's and some riced one's that believe they are the shit. Good job putting him in his place. How is the GTO hunt coming along?
    Oh im finding them all over...but i cant find a buyer for the skittle

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Ebay my friend

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol there are a ton of kids like that, I had a kid with an prelude v-tec, has headers, intake, v-tec timer or something that lowers the point v-tec kicks in and some other sutpid shit i dont remember, he told me he coudl take my T/A from a 40 roll. All his friends were like he pull you top end, so we raced i won by over 15 cars up to 130. So when we meet after the race he goes wait until i put new cams in it, he told me he would make 350whp with cams. So i just bought a cam he said he wants a rematch when we are both cammed. Some kids never learn

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

A word of advice: When racing for $$$ only get ahead enough to win. That way it looks like you're not as fast as you really are. You do this and other chumps will be thinking THEY have a chance, and so on, and so on. 20+ years ago I turned a $100 race into $1,000 doing this.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Stone if I lived closer to you I would of bought that skittle, its like a legend around here lol.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Ebay my friend
    Tried 3 times....got bidders but all three times it only got up to 10500...and i cant get any less than 15k for it...which is dirt cheap for the mileage and mods

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Stone if I lived closer to you I would of bought that skittle, its like a legend around here lol.
    Yea alot of people know about it here to. I raced prolly 3 or 4 people when i had it in Orlando a little over a year ago. Thanks all the compliments all yall have ever given me!

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    A word of advice: When racing for $$$ only get ahead enough to win. That way it looks like you're not as fast as you really are. You do this and other chumps will be thinking THEY have a chance, and so on, and so on. 20+ years ago I turned a $100 race into $1,000 doing this.
    Yea i knew he would have never raced for money...but yea i guess i could have lost the races to try to trick him in....but then again its close to christmas and i dont think i could have taken all his money...well....at least i dont think i could have..lol

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

How much you trying to sell your car for? How many miles?

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Dang it u get all the good races!!!!!!!!!! man thats funny stuff...........nice kill

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    Dang it u get all the good races!!!!!!!!!! man thats funny stuff...........nice kill
    You really do ! I havent got shit for a good six months now....Well at least not in the TA, that kid sounds like a fag and thats when its even funner to kick the shit out of um ! Looks like another notch in your belt lol

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Thanks guys!!

And its got 49000 on it and im wanting 15k FIRM. Have 75% of the stock parts

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    Thanks guys!!

And its got 49000 on it and im wanting 15k FIRM. Have 75% of the stock parts
    Man thats cheap for the massive amount of mods and the low miles! Good kill. Sounds like you knocked the 300z off his Rice built pedestal.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

wait... does "digital Blow Off Valve"... mean...that it was just a Sound effect with no real Turbos init!?

Nice Kill anyways... gotta love shutting people up

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Well he has the stock Twin turbo setup on it but the digital blow off valve is like a cheater i guess.....it takes the discharge air and makes the little bit that comes out and makes it sound louder than it is and its mounted in the from of the car like those dumbass speakers some people put on the front of their cars. Dunno why its called "digital" though..lol. so its basicly like a Co2 purge kit....lol

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    Well he has the stock Twin turbo setup on it but the digital blow off valve is like a cheater i guess.....it takes the discharge air and makes the little bit that comes out and makes it sound louder than it is and its mounted in the from of the car like those dumbass speakers some people put on the front of their cars. Dunno why its called "digital" though..lol. so its basicly like a Co2 purge kit....lol
    oh... ... well then... he's a moron...

Thread Information