Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101
    Thanks, Its been an on going 4 year project, Money stays tight as with any build...
    I know the feeling all too well man lol....!

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Nice car man! Thats awsome that you do all your own work. Good luck with it man.

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    So I finally got my turbo 240sx tuned were It pulled hard all the way through 7000rpm, So I decided to go to my local 1/8 mile drag strip to see how it runs, Got up there and encountered a few problems, due to the air change, (I live in the Valley and The track is on the Mountain) So it screwed my tune all up, After a Few passes I was able to tune it back. Made a 8.14@89MPH pass, an 8.17@87MPH pass, I was upping the boost as I went, started at 4lbs and finished at 10Lbs, I mostly ran pro drag cars cause thats all that was pulling beside me, Until this Twin Turbo Vette decided he wanted some, I figured I would scare him a bit so I pulled a Pro Stock Burnout through the lights :} HAHA Gotta love a big burnout. This Guy is running the rear Turbo setup with Auto trans, Not sure if he had slicks or Radials. I was running 8 inch slicks in the back at the time, With radials on the front, Mistake... SO we line up, I cut a .003 light, to his .224 light ,1.67 60' to his 2.02 60' and at half track, I was fucked I was way out of the groove and it decided to take a hard left, So I pedaled it through the lights sideways, ran a 8.10@91, to his 8.43@96. I won by a car topend, My Dad said I had him by 3 cars till I decided to Drift!!! The track was getting moister on it and those 8 inch slicks were not cutting it. Top end it was getting crazy with me, As I parked my car the guy in the vette passed and gave me a thumbs up!!!! I think I might of scared him a little bit with my Drift!!!! HAHA.... But I like cool guys that can respect a fast import that own domestic, There all cool cars in there own way. I own both.

By the end of the night my best pass was 7.80 @ 91MPH, I was satisfied.
    hey bro you run in crossville don't you? nice times by the way, last time i was at crossville all i could manage was an 8.7 at 86mph but the track sucked and i was spinning into third.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Ya I run crossville, I think I have seen you run there, It seems like they only prep the starting line, Top end really sucks if your putting down any power at all. That Corvette almost shit when I nearly took out the center barrel lol, Last time I was there I launched too hard and broke both axles off the starting line, LOL my bad. Ill be back out next year, Track rules if you run 7.50 or faster you gotta have a cage, So im in the process of getting one built cause im going to crush at E:T next year hopefully.

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

nice I will see you there hopefully with a set of drag radials. maybe i won't grenade my 10 bolt lol.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

HAHA Ya the best of luck, There was an orange Ws6 up there a few weeks back that hit the guard rail on top end, a truck was leaking tranny fluid and he got in some of it. Car was running good too. 7.80's, He put a nice scrape all down the drivers side, Felt bad for the guy.

Just let me know when you go and will meet up there.

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

oh man i would be pissed lol hell yeah i'll add you to my buddy list and pm you when i go

Thread Information