Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Yeah, I got ya. We'll be a good run, he'll spool a lot faster then I will.

Almost went w/HKS 272's, but the Comp 101200's work just as well in my opinion. Your right about spool time, she spools very very quickly. I'm very impressed w/the FP-.....

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

So are you cool with saturday??? I've got a 1990 honda civic 4 door that wants to run some stuff too.......

I can probably scrounge some more..... we have room at the house if you guys need a place to crash as well.

Too bad I'm 1000 miles away from home right now for some Army training.

As a local to 4tun8, I'd love to get into this. I'd say bring that Z06 I'm not scurred.

I'd love to show you guys a real street tire "pump gas" DSM sleeper.

On another note, Street Lethal, not to talk down your buddies setup but that Pacesetter header will give up the ghost in short order. FP has some nice cast manifolds.

4tun8, we might have to do this in a two day stretch though. The racing will obviously be taken at night, and the compilation footage should be taken during the day. I'm really hesitating in taking the ZO6, as I don't even drive it over to my buddy who lives a mere 25-30 minutes away over in Middlesex. If anything, I'll run Mike and Tony w/the ZO6 locally, as well as this Eagle Talon that he mentioned, film it, and have you edit the footage in....

Saturday evening/night actually works for me, as I'm usually home from work by around 3:00PM. I'm probably going to drive either Tony's '95 GSX Eclipse, my old '98 Trans Am that now belongs to my cousin, or, if Tony wants to drive his GSX himself, his '07 Eclipse. Hopefully Mike will chime in soon to let us know if he'll be ready by the weekend, with or w/out his car. I might actually take Tony's '07 Eclipse after all though to get it into the mix (pretty quick car, for what it is);

Quote Originally Posted by ForceFedRed
    On another note, Street Lethal, not to talk down your buddies setup but that Pacesetter header will give up the ghost in short order. FP has some nice cast manifolds.
    I absolutely agree w/you, but the header was literally a freebie, and it's much better than stock. Even the stock intake manifold (albeit, ported out) is quite the restriction. I'm sure he'll be upgrading to a much better setup over the winter though, that's for sure....

The cool stuff always happens while I'm either deployed, or just plain out of the area.

At least I got to the track this year.

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi
    More pics of the Formula please!
    It's getting there. I recently swapped interior's, as the car originally came w/grey interior. I like the black much much better, however, I'm still waiting on a set of black racing seats. Disregard that vacuum line, as I still need to drill a hole w/grommet in the firewall....

Quote Originally Posted by ForceFedRed
    The cool stuff always happens while I'm either deployed, or just plain out of the area. At least I got to the track this year....
    You'll be back soon bro, and THANK YOU for being there!

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

ForceFedRed has a nice car....I don't want to give away details, but it's nice =p

StreetLethal: Saturday night works perfectly for me, we're hitting cecil dragstrip saturday morning/afternoon....and I'll be available saturday/sunday so we can get night and day action.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Btw if you dont bring the z06 you'll PROBABLY regret it. You only live once.

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8
    ...we're hitting cecil dragstrip saturday morning/afternoon.
    You just put this huge @ss grin on my face, and my wife just looked at me with this sinister look, cuz now she KNOWS that I want to take off from work this coming Saturday LMAO.....!

Btw if you dont bring the z06 you'll PROBABLY regret it. You only live once.
    Ahhh, I see says the blind man, you want my ZO6 more than you want his GSX lol....

^ You guys wanna laugh, my cousin is reading this at home, and he just shot me this link ( ).... URGING, and provoking me to "bring it" LMMFAO!

... we're from Brooklyn, by the way.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

We'll.......I haven't got to run one yet, maybe I can kinda keep up =)

Ya never know what's in store =)

We'll.......I haven't got to run one yet, maybe I can kinda keep up =) Ya never know what's in store =)
    Never ran a really fast Evo myself, almost did, but EE1983 sold it before I finally had my chance to. I'm seriously contemplating the track this Saturday w/you guys now. I'm even more intrigued now with "ya never know what's in store". Hmm, I'll bring the VetteDoctors, if you bring TurboTrix, now that would be something, ehh lol? Nah, let's keep it mainly between the members (and a few others) of LS1.com though....

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Cecil starts early in the morning.......if you need my number and what not let me know.

Easiest to get me on aim "evo4tun8"

^ Sounds good, I'll shoot you a PM w/some more info....

I should have kept my car lol. damn it.

^ You had to have the nicest Evo that I had ever seen! Even Tony that night on Route 37 was like, "daaaaamn"! Very nicely done, Tom! Can't wait to see how your next project comes out, C5, right?

Cecil starts early in the morning.......if you need my number and what not let me know....
    I think we're definitely going to have to do this bro! I'm trying to invite a few member's of the MAGNA crew down as well, so we'll have a few more Domestic's (Grand Nationals, and TTA's) representing. What time does Cecil open, what is the cover, and how many races do we get? Please don't tell me that we have to clean up our own oil spills, and/or pay for it if it ever happens lol.....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information