Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

silver
    01 mustang gt

its funny most of u posting are still minors, how much u really know about cars becuase most of dont know the facts

silver
    01 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner
    are you serious???? thats all??? well now i never have to worry about loosing to a Cobra/saleen ever again. lol being that mine at stock was 305
    yea im serious, your car wont run 8.0 with that much power

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

A lot of ls1's dyno in the low 300's stock down to the filter...and have the sheets to prove it. I'm waiting to dyno mine until I have a ls6 manifold on and port my TB...shouldn't be too long with the holidays coming up and all. Hoping for 330+......hoping, feels like it's close as it is...might just be the gears though

Quote Originally Posted by bbs281
    so what do you have done to your car, i guessing head cam work at least
    Dont try to back pedal when you know you're about to get owned. Unless that cobra is running less than a 27-28 inch tall tire, you will NOT be passing the traps in 3rd gear at 7k. 3rd gear on a stock cobra with a t45 transmission with the stock gears on stock rims with a 28 inch tire will result in 3rd being able to pull to over 120 mph.

what that means is, if the car has on a smaller rim with a smaller tire you are increasing your gear ratio. If you are running a smaller tire, you are pretty much increasing the gear ratio to a 3.73 gear which would allow 3rd to be at around 110 at 7k.

also, for some reason the links to my sig doesnt work on ls1.com. I already messaged a mod about it but they think its the way the link is. Not matter how I link my sig, it doesnt work over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner
    are you serious???? thats all??? well now i never have to worry about loosing to a Cobra/saleen ever again. lol being that mine at stock was 305
    man you really post some stupid comments.
    Last edited by mogs01gt; 11-15-2005 at 04:14 AM.

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by bbs281
    what kinda car do you have
    a 1970 chevelle, that has no problem taking any mustang and then my Z28(its just stock )

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt
    man i am a really big fag.

fixed

wow what a tool

Black
    99 SS

yup, go run off buddy

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Take it easy on them this morning Zboner.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG D's SS
    Take it easy on them this morning Zboner.
    take it easy? He/She is a perfect example of an untelligent and an unknowledgeable car owner.

Black
    99 SS

yup your absloutly right man, i mean especially if you build your own car ground up you would have no idea what so ever about it right?

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt
    take it easy? He/She is a perfect example of an untelligent and an unknowledgeable car owner.
    I agree, but I have to give Zboner shit everyday. Sarge isn't here to do it today for some reason.

Black
    99 SS

thanks D for stickin up for me on this fool, yea he is right i dont even know what a car is man.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

so is this tool done yet? or is he still posting. About the whole us minors dont know shit about cars thing. Let me tell you something, ive been working in an independent dealership for 2 years now, im going to Wyotech to learn about them along with 500 other kids that know just as much if not more than me. So dont tell me that a minor dosent know anything about cars. Whats a TPS do BBS? can you tell me why its bad to remove your EGR valve... Can you break down a wiring diagram and diagnos and repair a problem?? Watch who ya piss off cause ya never know, one of us "minors" might be working on your car sooner than you think

silver
    1999 Trans Am

bbs=big bull shiter

Where is this loser? In all this thread never saw a coherent argument coming from the toilet bowl you call mouth....

silver
    01 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen
    so is this tool done yet? or is he still posting. About the whole us minors dont know shit about cars thing. Let me tell you something, ive been working in an independent dealership for 2 years now, im going to Wyotech to learn about them along with 500 other kids that know just as much if not more than me. So dont tell me that a minor dosent know anything about cars. Whats a TPS do BBS? can you tell me why its bad to remove your EGR valve... Can you break down a wiring diagram and diagnos and repair a problem?? Watch who ya piss off cause ya never know, one of us "minors" might be working on your car sooner than you think
    I been a tech for almost 6 years, before you even had a taste of pus**. Its a Throtle position sencor. Yes i can break down a wiring diagram and diagnose and repair a problem. Right now you are learning all the basic book crap right now. And no I do not have to watch who I piss off because I work on my car. Once you work on a certain type of car for so long you know the ins and outs. Some of our cars do not even have EGR valves and we take them off all the time.

this_site_blows
    my buddy's 99 4.6 2v, 5spd, 100 nx shot, ran 13.1 @ 108 on street tires. dynoed at 325 horse 420 torque. His 1/8th mile was something like 8.3 or 8.5. 7.3 @ 93mph.. is bullshizzle.... If slicks were available to my buddy he would still only run high 12s..

silver
    01 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by this_site_blows
    my buddy's 99 4.6 2v, 5spd, 100 nx shot, ran 13.1 @ 108 on street tires. dynoed at 325 horse 420 torque. His 1/8th mile was something like 8.3 or 8.5. 7.3 @ 93mph.. is bullshizzle.... If slicks were available to my buddy he would still only run high 12s..
    the 4.6 gt is my friends car it dyno at 350 rwhp 500 tq,i was there when they dyno the car and it does run 7.30-7.40 on slicks it has some badass suspension,i was surprise when i saw the the times he was running i guess with right setup.his car was tune on the dyno.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

god we got another tool here to help the first one. WHERE ARE THE MODS. GET RID OF THIS PRICK ALREADY! GO BACK TO YOUR MUSTANG FORUM!!

by the way... to the maker of this thread i want to apollagize for egging this guy further... i relize now that hes not going to go away until the mods do something about him. Everyone our best bet is to ignore him compleatly and hell go away. Its obviously a 16 year old kid who dosent know anything about anything and just want to make himself feel better. Im backing down from this argument, but please for the sake of everyone here at LS1 lets get rid of this guy

Quote Originally Posted by this_site_blows
    that is pretty damn slow and pretty weak for power out puts. Sounds like he is down on compression.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information