Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Impulse Blue
    2006 GTO

Ok...if you seen that new z06 drive by you'd wanna yell out "gun it!" just to see and hear it roar off right? I know I would, it's the same thing with the people that try and race you...Our cars are like z06's compared to what they drive and just wanna see what a real car can do.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

try and race....

when i use to drive around with my mom... when fast cars would cruise next to me.... not at a red light... actually driving... she would roll down the window... and i would piss on them.... (sit there for a second and picture youself with your tops out and a little kid in a beat up minivan pissing on you...) would make you mad.... but if it happen to a friend....... fucking priceles... i didnt really do that.... but i just decided my kids will...

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by patricksd View Post
    Yes, but this isn't a comparable car (or highly modified ones) wanting to measure their vehicle against mine. These are vehicles that run 1-2+ seconds slower in the quarter mile. That's bus lengths.

IMHO, its stupidity. It'd be like me racing a brand new Z06 just to see if he beats me by 10 car lengths or 11. The outcome is the same lol
    but wouldnt you like to see one totally gas on it and here the exhaust note?
    i find myself cracking the window to here anything that might sound good.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I had a kid with his mom driving pull up next to me and he spit on my lt1 Formula and give me the finger for no reason while I had 2 friends in the car, what was he thinking? Im 6,3 190lbs, passenger, is 6,5 250lbs and the guy in my back seat was 6.3 200lbs. So i got out of my car at the next light and punched him in the face and calmly got back in my car, all his mom said is WHAT DID YOU DO, like she new her son was a piece of shit and deserved it.

Red
    1998 Trans Am Vert

When the c6 z06s first came out my buddy and I were going to get something to eat and a new z06 came flying by me. My buddy and I about shit are selves because we had never seen one in person, only in the magazines. So I got on it and caught up to him, He thought I was trying to race him and stood on it. Good Lord!!!!!! That vette was gone! when he got on it a little bit of pee came out..
    1998 Trans Am Vert, M6, Soon to be full of goodies......

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

hmmmm

thats pretty damn funny.... but think if he woulda pissed on you.... now that would be worth a story! haha that was good though i woulda been like wtf at first and kinda confused... then i woulda put a pumkin bomb in his mouth

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Yeah

thats what im talking about get some pee stories goin on here!!! WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

this is gross.... haha

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I shit in a bag when i was 17 and put it in my friends 92 RS, i was drunk and forgot about it, the next day it had soaked through the bag and stained his carpet. He was so pissed lol, also put a dead rabbit in his T-Top bag.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    I shit in a bag when i was 17 and put it in my friends 92 RS, i was drunk and forgot about it, the next day it had soaked through the bag and stained his carpet. He was so pissed lol, also put a dead rabbit in his T-Top bag.
    id kill u

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

if i were your friend i would prolly knock you out, unless he deserved it...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol i helped him clean it all, his RS was in mint condition, he had the whole car painted when he got it, red with black stripes, it was the 25 year aniversary edition. He had header, exhaust and a shift kit, but he had like 3grand into suspension, that car handled great. Didnt even make 200rwhp though lol, then we put doe piss in our friend bretts trucks vent system.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

like everyone said, they do it so they can hear your car. i get that alot, some people just say, hey! lets hear that thing! so i give em a rev or two

one time we were going to a motocross track and i was pulling a 16 foot trailer with bikes and quads in our 2000 ram. it has a 5.9 with a flowmaster super 40 and i paced with an 05+ GT. he had exhaust and i was just trying to see it go. he did, he took off like he was a badass

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

you guys have issues

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Maybe, we have all been best friedns since sophmore year, and we have all hit eachother in the face or hurt eachother in someway(in Anger). LOL

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksd View Post
    Yes, but this isn't a comparable car (or highly modified ones) wanting to measure their vehicle against mine. These are vehicles that run 1-2+ seconds slower in the quarter mile. That's bus lengths.

IMHO, its stupidity. It'd be like me racing a brand new Z06 just to see if he beats me by 10 car lengths or 11. The outcome is the same lol
    lol i know what you mean ive been challenged by full size pickups, mini vans, stock honda civics, choppers, dune buggys,...hell im just short of being challenged by a kid on a bike lol

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Talking Badges ??? We Don't Need No Stinkin Badges !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    x2 usually, but with the hardheads I show 'em my badge and they leave me alone.
    Hey , I like that . Thats a good idea. Your right , people are always doin that to me too,and sometimes its just too tempting. I think I'll go buy me a BADGE to flash em with.
    That'be funny to watch em back off.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

My three personal cars are my 00 Z28 DD, a 69 427 Corvette and a 69 SB Mustang convertible. I am always getting screwed around with by newer pickup trucks. Puleeeeze! But they all want to play.

Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

I can not remember the last time a stranger has even tried to race me. In either Camaro.

rique71

white
    1998 z28

the other day on the highway i was cruising at 75 miles per hour when this guy in a grand prix got next to me and started pacing me, so when i looked at him he hit his gas then came around me on my passenger side and he tried to do it again i then floored it and in about 2 seconds he was nothing but a speck in my rearview i then let him catch up again and all i could see was thumbs up from him and his friend in his car

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

If ya'll think its bad in our Camaro's you should see how they act around a Corvette , any year Vette for that matter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information