Ehhh, the blue devil has been the working title of the supercharged Z06 they have been testing... which will be released as the dirge for the c6, the year before they release the c7. 650(ish) hp and supercharged, but everyone has heard about that by this point. Its name hasn't been decided yet, Blue devil, Z07, and Sting Ray have all been thrown around at this point... most people seem to believe Z07(as cheesy as that is) is the most likely choice...

Now for the C7, I havn't heard jack crap thats reliable that it will be anything other than F-R... the only halfway trustworthy rumors at this point(and I stress, RUMORS) are that the base models will come with the 500-ish hp LS7, and the upgraded model will be powered exclusively by the supercharged motor(which I hear is called the LS9... why no 8? I dont know) Also, the CTS-V will be getting the supercharged motor as well, rather then just the LS7. Seems like overkill to me, but hey, thats the motor they need to use to compete with MB... if not BMW. Maybe they will have both? Who knows.

All I know is, I wish it was like a year from now, right now. Oh, and that I actually had like 100k laying around.