Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

MazdaSpeed6...and his G/F in Car!...

well as the tittle says... it was a MazdaSpeed6 (The Turbo ONES!...280hp) and it was gonna turn into the highway and so was I... it was about 4PM...and there was some traffic on the road...so... here I am minding my own business...and he starts flashing the hazards at me!... such a RICER thing to do... well anyways... I pull up next to him...on the highway...and just drive past him as if he was nothing...and he accelerates to pass me back...so I get behind him (cause of the traffic) and he goes and I just give it 50% throtel and he wasn't gaining any ground one me...

at this point I'd have to say his car was pretty much BONE stock...and in all fairness the car just wasn't a match for a LS1 Camaro...

so anyways... after a little bit of Cat and Mouse... he flashes me again as if to say he BEAT ME! HA!! ... that little bitch didn't know what was coming to him ...so I pull up next to him...and we gun it...and I immediately take the lead and pull back on the throtel so he stays behind me...there was still TRAFFIC... but all of a sudden...we get to this long stretch of road...and to my amazment... 3 LANES WERE EMPTY!!!... HOLLY SHIT!... it was like a gift from HEAVEN!... so I let off... let him catch me at full bore... and I gun it as soon as he's next to me...and I just leave him in the dust ...he was next to be for about 2 seconds... enough for my car to shift back down...and keep going... I got to about 120MPH put ont the FLASHERS...and hit the brakes...as my exit was coming up... ... he kept doing and did the Ricer flyby...as I got into my exit...

well that's it...Nothing against MazdaSpeed 6 Owners... it was just some dude wanting his ass whooped...and I was happy to ablidge...Specially with his HOTT ASS G/F in the car... I bet that after all was said and done... the dude told his g/f... "I think that car had Nitrous or something"...and she was probably so airheaded that she went... "ooooouh... what's nitrous!?"
    Last edited by Rikki_SeVeN; 07-22-2007 at 08:01 AM.
    Mods: SLP Air Lid w/ KN, Free-Mods, LS6 Manifold, Magnaflow, Headers, EFILive
    Visuals: Angel eyes, rear eurolights and T/A rims
    Suspension: Eibach ProKit, UMI Adj. Panhard, SFC's, LCA Relocation brakets, KYB AGX shocks

http://www.fquick.com/garages/Chevro...28/1999/23674/

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Ha ha ha!! Great story man! Some of those 6's can be quick apparently, the Turbo'd ones can get into the 13s bone stock supposedly. I've only seen one or two on the road though.

I can't stand it when people put their flashers on when they get beat. Its like are you fcukin retarded or something. I only had it happen once and I was pissed. After walking him from a stop badly he flies by me well after I slowed down. Like what a moron, you come flying by me doing a 100 and expect me to catch you, ok......
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

it was one of them Turbo ones... about 280hp... AWD and all that Jazz... the thing tha get's it on the highway...is that it weighs like 3400lbs...almost 3500

pie
    free

*throttle*

Nice kill, but why'd you put your hazards on? That's kind of weak imho.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    *throttle*

Nice kill, but why'd you put your hazards on? That's kind of weak imho.
    Because otherwise he wouldn't have understood that I was beating his ass...and was gonna stop... LOL... dumb ricer he was ...

silver w/flames
    99 mustang

My wife had an 04 regular 6 and we actually bought the new speed6. Was a great family car. Decently quick with all the luxury items. I already had a list of mods that were soon to be on the car. Unfortunately my wife said she didn't want to drive a standard for the next few years She ended up getting another regular 6 but now says we need more room and somthing faster. Only thing I can think of that matches that will be an srt or trailblazer ss.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

ouch man that sucks... if all else fails just get her a Minivan and make it the fastest minivan IN THE LAND!... hehe

Black
    01 Camaro SS

I got a TBSS and love it. Although the SRT-8 will be faster BUT come winter time if you get snow, you can still go out safely in the TBSS where as in the SRT-8, not so much. TBSS is a great buy though. Balls of fun and it still does a lot. I did a lot of SUV stuff for my bro today from movin tons of furniture to pullin his 66 mustang out of the field to the road. Great vehicle......

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

haha what a dousche

C6 H/C/N20

Serriously, you posted a kill on a car that runs 14's at best, my wife has one.

Good kill.

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by JayplaySS2 View Post
    Your wife's got the turbo'd 6? They run in the 14s easily. Guys have documented them all the way down to 13.6 bone stock. Apparently they can launch like a raped ape if done properly.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Good kill.
    yeah...cause mostly my car exept for intake...is about stock and has only ever ran a 13.8...so 14 second cars...aren't just crap...at least not until I modify mine further... plus...the hole time I was racing in OD... I didn't shift down or anything...

it was actually quite relaxing...

C6 H/C/N20

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    Your wife's got the turbo'd 6? They run in the 14s easily. Guys have documented them all the way down to 13.6 bone stock. Apparently they can launch like a raped ape if done properly.
    Yes, its on 06 Speed6. 6 spd, 280hp and it feels like 240. They are AWD but they weigh around 3600-3700lbs. Maybe im just used to my car, I guess its ...quick.

OP, good kill. Now just get some more mods.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Talking

Yes, its on 06 Speed6. 6 spd, 280hp and it feels like 240. They are AWD but they weigh around 3600-3700lbs. Maybe im just used to my car, I guess its ...quick.

OP, good kill. Now just get some more mods.
    3589lbs... curb weight... that's probably why it doesn't feel too fast... cause a Evo is like 400lbs lighter... and your Car is a monster...

but the victory wasn't really just the car... it was beating a Asshole who was just trying to show me up...infront of his girl... and um... it feels good rippin them new ones...

and um... I'm getting suspension as soon as FEDEX delivers it!... but as for power it's gonna take a back seat..I wanna make sure my drivetrain is bullet proof... cause I wanna run Fun Juice (NOS)

C6 H/C/N20

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    3589lbs... curb weight... that's probably why it doesn't feel too fast... cause a Evo is like 400lbs lighter... and your Car is a monster...

but the victory wasn't really just the car... it was beating a Asshole who was just trying to show me up...infront of his girl... and um... it feels good rippin them new ones...

and um... I'm getting suspension as soon as FEDEX delivers it!... but as for power it's gonna take a back seat..I wanna make sure my drivetrain is bullet proof... cause I wanna run Fun Juice (NOS)
    Yea, you have a point. Killing anything while the girl is with the a-hole makes it a worthy kill. Didnt mean to come off rude, I just wasnt sure you knew it was to be expected. You will love the difference the nitrous makes, youll be hitting it everywhere...way to work, food shopping, doctor office and everywhere. I had a 99SS H/C/100 shot, it was a blast. Good luck with it.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Yea, you have a point. Killing anything while the girl is with the a-hole makes it a worthy kill. Didnt mean to come off rude, I just wasnt sure you knew it was to be expected. You will love the difference the nitrous makes, youll be hitting it everywhere...way to work, food shopping, doctor office and everywhere. I had a 99SS H/C/100 shot, it was a blast. Good luck with it.
    hahaha... thanks man... I hope I don't get so hooked with it!... cause it ain't cheap...and I ain't got much cash...hehe... I'mma be working for Gas and Nitrous

frankly...the only times I don't expet to win...is when I pull up to a Cobra...or a highly modified anything...hehe

Thread Information