98T/Aformula

Pretty good week !

So I havent ran accrost anyting to exciting in my T/A in a good 5 ta 6 months, bad dry spell...But this week I came accrost two fun kills ! So tuesday I went and talked to a guy and we planned out how were going to set up my N02 kit (etc) I leave his house and go to get on the highway and I get stoped at the light to turn left onto the on ramp. Right behind me is some riced out....something.....and I look a little harder and I see his intercooler so the butterflyes start to come on and I start to get excited. We go, he is right behind me, and I get onto the highway like I usually do so prolly about 30% throtle or whatever and I watch him to see what he dose. He darts beside me and passes me so I get right behind him. So I start waiting for a good time to pass, but in the mean time we doing like 110 in and out of traffic like F&TF style lol, stupid I know got a little cought up in the moment. We hit some traffic we have to slow down to about 80 then a gap opens up and we both hit it, he gets the gap first then i get in the other lane and we both have at it...I start to pull on him, HARD ! I look down and im doing 140 and he is about 15 ta 20 cars behind me haha. Kill number two was today heading to work I pull into a left hand two lane turn lane, on the inside lane is an old 80ish Camaro SS that had a badge on the side that said 350 and I can also see that his exhaust dumps underneath the car but overall its just a beater trying to be something. The light turns green, I always play off of what the other person is going to do so he punches it lol so I kinda hit it just enough to stay side by side. I look over and then finaly give it hell ! When I was next to him we were doing about 60 then I puched to till about 90 and had a good 7 ta 10 on him ! Overall it was a good week and a very long storie but oh well it was fun.

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

good kills. im not very good at judging car distances. once im about 2 cars or so and pulling at about 100 or so its not even worth it to keep going. If im getting pulled on i usually keep at it till hes like 2 or 3 cars out,then ill just let off the throttle.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

those are nice kills... always fun when you see the intercooler!...and then realise... it's a POS... ...you should've looked back before you went that fast... hehe

98T/Aformula
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    those are nice kills... always fun when you see the intercooler!...and then realise... it's a POS... ...you should've looked back before you went that fast... hehe
    Ha Ha well I just wanted to rub it in a little I think plus the gap in traffic was huge so I took advantage...The only thing that sucked was my windows were down and I had light boxes and paper in the car so you do the math lol

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

Nice kills! The Camaro musta had some SS badges thrown on because unless I'm mistaken the Camaro lost the SS badge in the early 70's.
    My Toy 00 Z28 1SC A4 - MS3 cam with supporting valvetrain, Milled LS6 heads, LS7 lifters, , ARP rod and mains, All free mods, pacesetters, True duals, moser 9 with 4.11's and Detroit Locker, Vig 3600 tuned, tubular SFC,adj PHR, LCA, adj TA, PHR reloc, LCA reloc. all with poly bushings, ZR1's and Nitto DR's (315).

My other toy 05 GTO LS2 M6- Comp XR269HR cam, 918's, hardened pushrods, Dart Pro 1's, pacesetters, X-pipe, flowmaster 1 chambers, TSP oil pump, Tick master cylinder. Pedders RR bushings, end links, SB bushings, tie rods and strut mounts, total performance poly F&R bushings. Polk DVC 12", Infinity Kappa 6.5 component and 6x9's with corresponding amps.

Her toy 77 F100-6.6/c6. All original (for now)

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

yes that is correct, the 80's camaros were regular Z28's i believe an IROC's

Thread Information