Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Black
    01 Camaro SS

My buddies Imp burned down too. He rebuilt it though. I would venture to say it wasn't electrical but fuel. There are quite a few people who burn their rides down because of loose injectors, me almost being one of them..... That sucks man......

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Dude when i made the post about your impala running 15s i was just joking im sure it runs what you say, its not that hard to get them to run that. I do talk alot of shit for my own enjoyment i guess i do that in everyday to day likfe, i just like to see people get angry and see what there reaction is, most of the time they jsut get pissed but dont really have the balls to do anything but sometimes you get a snapper where they just snap and then thats where the real fun begins lol.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Or it could be that you're just a snot-nosed d*** of a kid.

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Its a lot harder to get them to run low 13s then you think bud... I'm almost 8 deep in my car with parts on my car and parts I've went through. If I were to give you the already proven formula and a list of parts to buy, sure you can run a 13.9 in the winter for about 2 grand, maybe. To be in the 13s consistently though you're lookin 4 grand or better. It aint that easy without strippin em....

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Yes im jsut a snot noised kid, good one Captain Creative.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

man sounds like a bad ass 5.0 those have a lot of potential..

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

At a F-body car show in WI this weekend, went to get some food with this guy he had a 99 SS wit ha 76mm hybrid turbo, makeing a little over 700rwhp with 10 to 1 comp and 15psi. He is setting up meth injection and upping the boost with that to 20psi a 10 to 1 comp v8 with 20psi going through it should make some decent numbers lol.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    03 04 cobras are fast, only because the have a S/C, the mach 1 is the same motor with higher compression and i can take those so dont talk up the cobra like its some gift from god. The are fast cars but without the S/C your nothing, if the LS1 came S/C with lower compression it would walk a cobra stock for stock. When it all comes down to it if your talking what the motors can do then the ls1 being a 350 can make more power than your 4.6. But stock for stock yes you are faster. That doesnt make you any less of a Douche bag.
    Ya and if my 281 cubic inch 4.6 liter had 5.7 liters and 350 cubic inches, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

If my Aunt had balls, she would be my Uncle.
    Terminators are nice cars, PERIOD.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    but its funny that they come in, considering its a Fbody site there registered on.
    I have had multiple LS1 cars, I joined this site when I had a LS1 TA and ocassionally like to comment on it still. I believe my opinion is valid on any Sports car site. Since I have had all differant kinds of vehicles. I know whta I am talking about or I do not comment.

I am not pro Ford, I am not pro Chevy, I am pro "nice cars"
    I have no loyalties to any brand name. I would even drive a Civic if it were nice.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Dont get me wrong i love the 03+ Cobras, i recently test drove a orange 04 wit h17k miles and it made 447rwhp it was a blast, i dotn really like the look all that much they are fun cars. Its just when i look at my car i see more potential in my own head. Not to mention its been my dream car since i was 14. I dont like mustangs because they generally dont make the kinda power i look for. I jsut want power if your stang can do it i like it if it cant which most i know cant i just make fun of those.

Thread Information