Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

orange
    99 z28

right, you can't build up like that and not deliver..

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by RedVertTA View Post
    Question: Has anyone ever been banned for a single offense, something really bad where moderators simply skipped the warning procedure and went straight to the boot?
    yeah... but they are people who join here just to spam sites that have viruses and crap like that... we follow the rules just like you guys do...

silver
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by edbird View Post
    trying to take back the asylum from the inmates?lol
    lmao thanks

Red
    98 Trans Am

Wow, i havnt been on in a week and now "post traps". Must be alot of overly heated discussions going on on other threads then. I myself have a lot more important things to do then get angry over if somones says my ride sucks. As for worrying about the rules... if you dont break'em... you dont have anything to worry about. Thats my thought on that. I havnt posted much but I have been floating around the f-body and ls1 forums for about 5 years now. Its not that hard to just ignore the idiots and stay out of trouble. As for the MODs, its their forum. They own it, they make the rules. You dont like it, go somewhere else. No one needs flaming trolls around speading their hateful garbage around. I like this site and have learned TONs about my car and what i can do with.
    +1 to the MODs. Sometimes you have to make the tough desicions when your in charge. Any of you all in the military understand this concept. lead, follow, or get the hell out the way.... in this case, the forum I support the MODs 100%. anybody that has a problem with it obviously has infractions or has been banned. get over it. its just a forum. you can still look at some of the threads without loginng in
    Turbo build 99.9% complete

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I think this is the best forum I have been a member of. The trolls are informed of their actions post-haste. Other forums I have been a member of do not ban trolls. I don't know if there is some fear with the mods on other forums if they ban a troll though. I have learned about the LS1 from GMHTP and I have learned from this site as well. When I was on another forum, there were members who joined after me, and they didn't want me to help anyone else on that forum in the tech sections and enjoyed bashing the tuner I take my car to, which isn't cool. Those members came here and got stonewalled. It's a good thing to be able to assist in the tech sections and not be harassed by new members. I even went to a weekend g2g and met some A-awesome people from this site. I think this site is the reason I went back into automotive after a one month hiatus. Whenever I posted here, I began to miss automotive and turning wrenches. Now I am working again and it feels like life is back on track for me.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I've noticed since I've joined that most of the rule breaking happens in AAG/Political. I have to admit I've been a party to this myself. I have since stopped getting angry @ folks I don't know personally for obvious reasons it's not worth it. I respect the site and fellow members too much to continue to propogate BS any further. I enjoy my time here and have not recieved ink. I also have no trouble appologising to members whom I may offend. I feel this is how it should be. There's just no place in such a helpfull and experiance filled site such as this one for E-tough guys. The things I've learned here I've passed on, on the out side aswell. Quite frankly you will NOT find a more knowledgeble gang of folks anywhere on the internet when it comes to the LSx communities. I'm only an active member of 2 car sites and this is my first home so to speak. Even as a v6 guy myself the site is second to none for valueable info. Look we're all adults here and should'nt have any trouble toneing things down and abiding by the rules IMHO... You can always click the red "X" if you don't like the atmosphere here....The Doc is out..
    Last edited by Smittro; 12-17-2009 at 11:50 PM. Reason: I suck @ spelling
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans am ws6

banned from ls1.com!!!!!!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle86 View Post
    banned from ls1.com!!!!!!
    You haven't been banned yet, but if you keep making nonsense posts like this in inappropriate areas, you might eventually get banned. Try to make positive/helpful posts in the vehicle/tech areas and you will probably do just fine around here.

Red
    98 Trans Am

and just a word of advise to people out there, if its a short thread, try and read all the post, you never know when you might walk into an infraction. It was my mistake. I posted somthing and and didnt see how the thread progressed and got a red ticket i feel so dirty but its my fault, so you newbies out there remember to stick to the topic at hand

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information