Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Need to start avoiding some of you guys when I'm home, or else the wife would be like, ..... LMAO!
    nah.....

just tell her its research for the development of your marriage!

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Is 118 the new trap time or the old one?
    What 20g are you running to be so sure of 430whp. From my experience maxed out the 20g's are only good to about 450 whp with all the supporting mods.

Quote Originally Posted by stevegrizzle View Post
    Is 118 the new trap time or the old one?
    What 20g are you running to be so sure of 430whp. From my experience maxed out the 20g's are only good to about 450 whp with all the supporting mods.
    118mph was the old trap on pump gas. I am running pump gas still but with methanol injection. The 20G is not some old peice of junk DSM turbo. This is a custom made turbo by Forced Performance utilizing the stock housings of a 2006 stock EVO turbo with larger internals. It has stock like spool but obviously more power potential.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    118mph was the old trap on pump gas. I am running pump gas still but with methanol injection. The 20G is not some old peice of junk DSM turbo. This is a custom made turbo by Forced Performance utilizing the stock housings of a 2006 stock EVO turbo with larger internals. It has stock like spool but obviously more power potential.
    doesnt forced performance make some turbos called fp green and red? i thought that was the company. at any rate, they make some BIG shit.

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    doesnt forced performance make some turbos called fp green and red? i thought that was the company. at any rate, they make some BIG shit.

The other name for the turbo is the FP GREEN. That is what I have, however it is NOT the same turbo as the FP GREEN that is sold for the DSMs... they are COMPLETELY different. The Green I have is also sold by Buschur Racing as the 20G-LT (LT for large turbine).

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    I am running pump gas still but with methanol injection.
    Hmm....

Keep those little details coming....

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch
    nah.....

just tell her its research for the development of your marriage!
    You'll get there one day, then you'll know what I'm talking about lol.

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

Well, after this weekend and racing that badass LT1, a Lambo and C6Z, I will be keeping my gf's camera in the damn car from now on. Vids will come!
    have fun powershifting, steering and recording the race all at the same time lol

Good kills by the way, i'm sure those guys were shocked! I wonder if they went home and told their daddies how they were beat by a $30K import Just playin' lol, ur evo is sick!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHaveLS1 View Post
    have fun powershifting, steering and recording the race all at the same time lol

Good kills by the way, i'm sure those guys were shocked! I wonder if they went home and told their daddies how they were beat by a $30K import Just playin' lol, ur evo is sick!

Yeah it felt good knowing I beat the Lambo, held my own with the C6 Z and from what I know, the C6Z can walk the Viper so he would have felt the wrath! Thanks for the compliments everyone!

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHaveLS1 View Post

I really doubt anyone went home and cried because a $35K import hung with them. The guy probably just thought it was funny that someone would invest that much money in order to hang with his stock car. At the end of the day he's still driving a Corvette and you're still driving a Lancer. So we all know who really wins

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    I really doubt anyone went home and cried because a $35K import hung with them. The guy probably just thought it was funny that someone would invest that much money in order to hang with his stock car. At the end of the day he's still driving a Corvette and you're still driving a Lancer. So we all know who really wins
    I dont know what you consider spending "that much" is but it isnt that much, sorry to disappoint you. Hey by the way, did you break out of the mid 13s yet?

Oh and BTW, all the guys were really cool and gave thumbs up - no haters, just car enthusiasts. The guy in the Lambo called my car badass hehe. It was a good time.
    Last edited by EE1983; 05-14-2007 at 12:50 PM.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Weird, I didnt see that coming. I havent been to the track or dyno yet. Apparently the Z doesnt have much better top end since it could not pull me. I may be racing a 455rwhp Head/Cam full bolt-on TransAM this week so Ill let everyone know how that goes.
    If you think you can hang with a Z06 well into the triple digit speeds you are sadly mistaken. I wouldn't even feel safe in a Lancer at 120+MPH.

I really could care less what you think. Your opinion is biased, ignorant, and meaningless. Not even LS1 guys listen to you half the time. I guess maybe youre still made about being kicked off LS1tech 3 times yet I have not. Stop going off topic BTW. Thanks. Bye.
    If you didn't want to hear people's opinions you wouldn't have posted it here.

And for the record, I've never been kicked off LS1Tech. I don't even post there. Why don't you try and make up some more crap that has no truth to it?? First your little story about beating cars that are much better and much faster than yours, then trying to call me out on things that never happened?? And my post was not off topic at all. Get a grip.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

I dont know what you consider spending "that much" is but it isnt that much, sorry to disappoint you. Hey by the way, did you break out of the mid 13s yet?

Oh and BTW, all the guys were really cool and gave thumbs up - no haters, just car enthusiasts. The guy in the Lambo called my car badass hehe. It was a good time.
    Why don't you talk a little more crap?? My car doesn't run mid 13's number one, and number two your car isn't as fast as you claim it to be. Evos are nothing special, I don't know why you think your car is so great. You act like you're the first person to ever make 370WHP. Wow, you're special, there are hundreds of cars on this site that would kick the crap out of your Evo. And they wouldn't end up breaking in the process

The guy didn't call your car "badass". Unless he was stoned out of his mind and wasted. He probably just laughed at you for trying to make a Lancer economy car fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Why don't you talk a little more crap?? My car doesn't run mid 13's number one, and number two your car isn't as fast as you claim it to be. Evos are nothing special, I don't know why you think your car is so great. You act like you're the first person to ever make 370WHP. Wow, you're special, there are hundreds of cars on this site that would kick the crap out of your Evo. And they wouldn't end up breaking in the process

The guy didn't call your car "badass". Unless he was stoned out of his mind and wasted. He probably just laughed at you for trying to make a Lancer economy car fast.
    You are pathetic.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

You are pathetic.
    I agree

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

wtf are you talking about its still a 20g wheel in a smaller housing, it is then less efficient than in the normal 20g housing. granted it may spool faster but that comes at the sacrifice of something, doesn't it.

in the future I'd appreciate if you don't spout off your mouth about shit you are obviously uneducated about, just tell everyone that you pay someone to build a car that your mommy bought for you, and that youre not really sure how it all works.

and btw, alot fo those old junky dsm's were doing 10's on the 20g while you we still whacking it to C+D models.

^ That was really not necessary now, was it?

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Nope, but I don't really appreciate this guy talking about things like he is the first man in the history of the world to have a 20g in a 4g63. I also lost like 4 really bad beats in a row at fulltilt so that may have played into it.
    He does seem a bit condecending doesn't he?

Pewter
    2000 z28

ATTENTION

please DO NOT mention the acronym d.s.m. in any positive manner.

i dont want to have a stroke.

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    ATTENTION

please DO NOT mention the acronym d.s.m. in any positive manner.

i dont want to have a stroke.
    haha, thanks for that im dude again.....

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

HAHA i cant believe some of the shit talking that can happen when a turbo'd 4 cylinder beats an lsx engine. i can believe what happened, i think if you've got that much stuff done and at speeds like that your gonna have all your boost you could stay next to a c6 zo6. good job EE. but you gotta get a camera-that woulda been a sick vid to watch.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information