Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    Before I even start I would like to know your name BLKCLOUD.
    See sig.

W/ all due respect you seem to lack respect w/ some condescending posts towards some younger members.
    Can't argue with that.

I think we can see eye to eye, but right now I don't care much for you or your posts...
    Ok.

And I never like to be like that w/ anybody. Now on to address your statements.

This was stated because you did not read the post. You flew through it and read it incorrectly. Where are you missing that. It was not meant as a shot at you, but merely a true statement.
    Absolute bologna. I read the post, read it correctly, understood it just fine. Still disagree with it.

That is perfectly acceptable. GT's are not slow, obviously, but in comparison to other performance cars they are most certainly slow to be deemed a muscle car.
    Once again - opinions. Is an SS Impala too slow to be deemed a 'Muscle Car'? How fast do you have to be? Isn't the Mustang really a "Pony Car" (the class it started)? Semantics to be sure, but food for thought.

And up until this current gen GT they were quite pathetic in stock form for being a sports car. I don't care what you say about that.
    For not caring, you post a lot. Anyway, Mustangs most certainly are not a "sports car". And once again, your "pathetic" monikor is an opinion. Certainly you're entitled to it, but don't expect everyone to agree (perhaps 95% of the people here will, but I digress).

Honestly, Ill have to agree w/ you on this one. Its was overlooked by me on the Mach 1's performance. They are quite impressive to be competiting as a 4.6 to the LS2 6.0. I only say this because I have seen two seperate bone stock Mach 1's go 13.1. I have seen a few stock Goats go 12.9s but typically more in the 13.1 to 13.3 area. Most Mach 1s I see dont' go below 13.4 but most are right there. Pretty stiff comp to me.
    Ok. Mach 1's are neat. I'd rather have one over an 03/04 Cobra (which I have had).

I'm not taking my time to.
    Typical.

You are in every thread that has to do w/ a mustang defending it.
    But you can't show me where I'm doing this?

I'm not wasting any more time on this.
    Yet you can 'waste your time' replying to all of this?

You're completely entitled to do so.
    I agree, but if I'm going to be accused of something silly, I'd think it would be easy to prove.

Right here, www.ecirs.org. Been doing it for two years w/ these guys. Last name Fiordaliso. You can look at everything from point spread sheet to lights and dial in times. Yea, I race and I've been cutting shitty lights this year. Shitty lights being .060 to.090. And my car is dead consistent.

For shits and giggles, here you go. http://www.ecirs.org/2006/2006race4.htm
    That's pretty damn neat! Congrats.

No, I haven't really ever been beat on the street.
    Given that you are only running mid 13s, that means you've only picked on slow cars. That ain't saying much, dude. Sorry. Hence the statement I made.

Ill have to go back and look but I'm pretty damn sure I stated I've been blown away by several 11 second cars on the TRACK.
    Above, you accused me of reading too fast, or not reading completely, or something along those lines. With that in mind, I suggest you go back and read my last statement concerning you getting beat by "several 11 second cars".

I don't remember you posting in there so who's the one trying to flatter here?
    I admit to being a little slow from time to time....and you lost me on this line.

Thank you for the compliment on the times. Its been quite a ride trying to get the Impala where it is. It really sucks to have a almost stock SUV run a faster time than the Imp ever has.....
    Your Impala started life as a 15 second car. Takes a bit to cut 2 seconds off of that.

I have differing opinions on this. I love the whine and B/O of a S/C or Turbo. I also love being able to do a H/C job on a vehicle and having it running 11s and look pretty stock minus some headers..... Its a give and take. You want people to know its fast or you want them to guess its fast?
    To each their own. Personally, I laugh at folks that make their little B/O valves make noise on every shift. Gives em jollies, I guess.

FYI...my KB 04 Cobra made 17 psi, without a blowoff valve.

Again, I'm simply offering rebuttle here.
    Likewise.

I don't frequent the forum because quite honestly most of this does not apply to me so I am far from qualified to interject.
    Look around, there are ZERO required qualifications for posting in a "Kill Forum". One only has to read some of the posts for evidence....

I have enough forums to visit that I am a avid participant in. I'm in here because I like to read and sometimes get some laughs outta some of the posts.
    There is no other reason to be here other than to laugh....though some take it rather seriously (which is humorous all be itself).

I do race and not a lot but about 20 times a year. SO this section is very entertaing for me.
    I didn't race at all last year (was out of the country), and very little in 2005. Hoping to get a bit more in this year, but we'll see.

But back to the beginning, I'm saying I don't know what some of your other posts may offer but the posts I've seen you make here is always bashing someone down for their opinion and being quite rude about it. Try a more suttle approach sometimes is all I'm trying to say.
    "Subtle" and "Kills Forum" just don't fit, most of the time. I've been around here a long time (long before LS1.com, the original, died), and there are plenty of other forums I post on to be serious. This one? Nah. This one is pure entertainment. LS1.com is to F-bodys what Mustangworld.com is to Mustangs. Better not expound on that or I might get slapped again.

Have a great day.

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Life started for the Imp at 15.4s w/ drop in K&N and exhaust. That 13.6 is no lightening and all bolt on. Track prepped sucked that day or it would have been a 13.5 w/ a 1.7 short time....

We have a couple more races in MD this year. Perhaps you would like to attend and race w/ us? You can run w/out a B/D body I believe, I'd have to check that. Just can't get points w/out them. The competition is extremely stiff out there. We're a no joke club and we have a blast!!

I think we'd see A LOT more eye to eye were we to meet in person and BS Bob..... Even though you are a Mustang driver

Timmay

cmon now kiddies...
    o almost forgot, nice kill OP.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    We have a couple more races in MD this year. Perhaps you would like to attend and race w/ us? You can run w/out a B/D body I believe, I'd have to check that. Just can't get points w/out them. The competition is extremely stiff out there. We're a no joke club and we have a blast!!
    Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, my 99 won't be on the road in time, and I'll have limited access to the 96 GT I'm supposed to drive in NMRA this year for Steen Racing. And to be honest, Atco is a long way to drive for me to bracket race. Maybe one of these days.

[quoet]I think we'd see A LOT more eye to eye were we to meet in person and BS Bob..... Even though you are a Mustang driver

Timmay[/QUOTE]

People take the internet too seriously sometimes.

Best of luck to ya.
    Bob

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, my 99 won't be on the road in time, and I'll have limited access to the 96 GT I'm supposed to drive in NMRA this year for Steen Racing. And to be honest, Atco is a long way to drive for me to bracket race. Maybe one of these days.

[quoet]I think we'd see A LOT more eye to eye were we to meet in person and BS Bob..... Even though you are a Mustang driver

Timmay

Ha ha Bob, see!! There you go reading to fast again! Thats why I said MD. Its pretty close, close enough, to drive to from VA. One at Capitol and the other at MD intl.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

That ain't reading to fast, that's just not paying attention!

Capital is a bit of a hike (over 4 hours). MIR is about 3, and I do get up there from time to time. Don't think ya'll would like racing against the Killer Mazda B2300 though.

02 Z28

blkcloud, wheres pics of the said cobra you have other than the old fart saugage pic on your sig?

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

wow

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by vonskee-z28 View Post
    blkcloud, wheres pics of the said cobra you have other than the old fart saugage pic on your sig?
    Its now 2010 if you didnt know

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Oh man, I was in high school when this was made. I'm a junior in college now. hahahaha

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by vonskee-z28 View Post
    LOL. It's a stalker!!!!

Oh....that's a cylinder head (kind of an important piece) that I'm holding in the picture you're talking about, with an engine (pronounced in-jun) sitting on a stand in front of us. The engine is what makes the car go. Vroom vroom!

I think maybe I don't own that Cobra. I think maybe I made it up. All I have is fluffy.

Black
    1998 Z28 and 67 Firebird

i love this forum lol

silver
    2002 ws6

mustangs suck

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    mustangs suck
    Knee Grows

02 Z28

yup. you dont have shit. all those pics are somebody elses. even your mazda. zoom zoom nothing.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

You caught me. I'm a fraud.

Oh the agony......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information