Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    i will retract only one statement that you all seem to be only arguing with me over. the 3000gts and stealths are not considered dsm's because they were assembled in jap land. that is one consensus of one site. other sites say different. no one knows for sure.
    but the point remains, they are unreliable and you all are pathetic for trying to defend them. wow, you only called me on the fact that they arent technically and allegedly dsm's.
    seems suspect and you all seem gay. but who am i to judge.
    listen if you want to argue technical or mechanical or actually driving of dsms and times and traps speeds and the things a site like this is designed for i would be more than happy to stick my fanboy foot up your uninformed, trolling asses.....

It's gonna be hard for you to pull that big foot of yours out of your mouth, isnt it. Head on over to the Ford site, see if someone will lend you their F-150 to help

I'll let you slide on the 20 grand, there was no way you had it anyways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3000GT

Note the 9bs, not the 13gs.

Also. unless you bothered to weld a new flange onto your DSM, you couldn't have possibly bolted a 13g to a TD05 manifold. 13g=TD04 16g=TD05. So far you've managed only to spew out bullshit and make yourself look like a tool. Keep it up.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by AudibleSilence View Post
    I initially stopped reading here..about where you spelled retard incorrectly.

You're a total tool and here is the proof:

1) DSM = Built in Normal, IL 3/S = Built in Nagoya, Japan.

2) US Spec 3000GT/Stealth = 9b stock Eurospec = 13g stock - The 13g was a common upgrade for the 3/S in the mid/late 90's-up.. The 15g and Super 15g are also another common upgrade.

3) Super 16g? Errr...do you know the difference between TDo4 and TDo5 turbos? Do you mean Super 15g? I know you're kind of slow but help me help you...

4) You had a 90 GSX...wow. Horray for you...
    yes i do know the difference, do you. tdo5h 16g. can you read that. oh the retard was a typo. sorry for inconveniencing you queers, dont wanna mess up your fudge packing sessions online. and no i dont mean super 15g. i had a gsx. that was a 14b stock with the obvious upgrade being a 16g, super 16g, 18g or 20g. lest we argue about this.... next youll tell me that you ahve a galant vr4 with twins running 23 psi on stock fuel pumps and it was a euro spec model....

Black Top Red
    1997 3000GT VR4

i will retract only one statement that you all seem to be only arguing with me over. the 3000gts and stealths are not considered dsm's because they were assembled in jap land. that is one consensus of one site. other sites say different. no one knows for sure.
    but the point remains, they are unreliable and you all are pathetic for trying to defend them. wow, you only called me on the fact that they arent technically and allegedly dsm's.
    seems suspect and you all seem gay. but who am i to judge.
    listen if you want to argue technical or mechanical or actually driving of dsms and times and traps speeds and the things a site like this is designed for i would be more than happy to stick my fanboy foot up your uninformed, trolling asses.....
    Just one? But...but...they are all so wrong

P.S. Join date: April 2006 jack ass. Unlike you I read and learn before I post. I only contribute to threads where I know wtf I am talking about. You don't even know the difference between TDo4 and TD05 turbos.... Please stop posting now.

yes i do know the difference, do you. tdo5h 16g. can you read that. oh the retard was a typo. sorry for inconveniencing you queers, dont wanna mess up your fudge packing sessions online. and no i dont mean super 15g. i had a gsx. that was a 14b stock with the obvious upgrade being a 16g, super 16g, 18g or 20g. lest we argue about this.... next youll tell me that you ahve a galant vr4 with twins running 23 psi on stock fuel pumps and it was a euro spec model....

Well the 3/s comes with TDo4 turbos stock and the TDo5 option only became more prevailent, hence my confusion. This thread is about the 3/S not the teenie bopper machine you were pushing oh so long ago. Sorry for my confusion, for that I apologize. Maybe you need to learn how to string a sentence together properly before coming on to the internet. Such tragedies and misunderstandings could and would then be avoided.

Oh and no I actually don't drive a galant VR4. Some people here know what I drive, and yea it's not stock

You keep making these homosexual references..maybe you want a buddy?
    Last edited by AudibleSilence; 03-27-2007 at 02:04 PM.

you wont retract the turbo statement?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3000GT

Also, you can't possibly bolt a 13g to a 14b/16g flange, two completely different turbos.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by hieveryone View Post
    It's gonna be hard for you to pull that big foot of yours out of your mouth, isnt it. Head on over to the Ford site, see if someone will lend you their F-150 to help

I'll let you slide on the 20 grand, there was no way you had it anyways.
    i like how you avoid my request to see the car you have that makes you qualified to make statements. sorry about the technicality that is determining dsm vehicles. but i had one, and i didnt do a google search, copy and paste info, study it, then sign up on an ls1 site to stir up bullshit. im 19, so it would stand to reason that i dont have 20k just lying around and im sure you do so i wont touch on that subject....
    there is no convincing you but that wasnt my intention, i was conversing with the dude who had the es. i just gave my two cents because he is around my age and i dont like to see young'ns like me throw money into an endless pit. i apologize for not being rich like you and carrying 20k in a briefcase like a homo, but lets get one thing straight, i wasnt bashing, i was giving an opinion based on personal experience. you simply talking without owning an ls1 or a 3000gt makes this argument all the more ridiculous and un called for.
    please please shut the fuck up.

Black Top Red
    1997 3000GT VR4

Please Please Please take your own advice. If not for the misinformation..do it for the never ending typo's Dude what's your paypal? I'll send you $20 right now to shut the f*ck up...

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

Wow its kinda interesting how these RICERS argue with American Muscle ... About a Car or Cars that weights soo much and that look like crap... My couple of my friends owned thoses cars with the twin turbos and they always freaking broke down... and i knew how to work on those heeps... and they would pay me to work on them and from there on out another part would fail... then they sold their cars for LS1's like mine and TADA! no more problems... oh ya... I learned something i always thought DSM was mitsu... for the Mitsu simbol... The 3 stars... oh well Tells you how much i like mitsu... and also dodge/eagle/mitsu/chrys.... where all combined to make similar cars... that kinda what DSM was... DSM was a combine of those makers to make cars... some different some closely the same...

i like how you avoid my request to see the car you have that makes you qualified to make statements. sorry about the technicality that is determining dsm vehicles. but i had one, and i didnt do a google search, copy and paste info, study it, then sign up on an ls1 site to stir up bullshit. im 19, so it would stand to reason that i dont have 20k just lying around and im sure you do so i wont touch on that subject....
    there is no convincing you but that wasnt my intention, i was conversing with the dude who had the es. i just gave my two cents because he is around my age and i dont like to see young'ns like me throw money into an endless pit. i apologize for not being rich like you and carrying 20k in a briefcase like a homo, but lets get one thing straight, i wasnt bashing, i was giving an opinion based on personal experience. you simply talking without owning an ls1 or a 3000gt makes this argument all the more ridiculous and un called for.

he might not own a 3s but the problem is that his info is correct...

Like i said, and you did not read, i drive a C5 corvette. Do I really need to post a picture of it to prove this to you. Fact of the matter is, it makes no difference what I drive, what matters is the facts.

and i never avoided your request, you just cannot comprehend what you read. Have a nice day

You can't possibly bolt any TD04 up to any TD05 flange. It doesn't matter if it was a 14b/16g. Also, if you'd be so kind to take a look down at your keyboard, you'll notice just how far away the 'd' and the 't' key are, making your claim that 'retart' was a typo seem fishy. Now stop posting bullshit.

EDIT: Don't you just love questions that end in periods.

Panama Green/Tan
    1996 Mitsu 3000GT VR-4

The 3000GT is a fucking DSM you retards. It was made in Kentucky.

secondgearscratch: Preach on brotha!

Black Top Red
    1997 3000GT VR4

Quote Originally Posted by 2000SuperSportMaro View Post
    Wow its kinda interesting how these RICERS argue with American Muscle ... About a Car or Cars that weights soo much and that look like crap... My couple of my friends owned thoses cars with the twin turbos and they always freaking broke down... and i knew how to work on those heeps... and they would pay me to work on them and from there on out another part would fail... then they sold their cars for LS1's like mine and TADA! no more problems... oh ya... I learned something i always thought DSM was mitsu... for the Mitsu simbol... The 3 stars... oh well Tells you how much i like mitsu... and also dodge/eagle/mitsu/chrys.... where all combined to make similar cars... that kinda what DSM was... DSM was a combine of those makers to make cars... some different some closely the same...
    : throws a rock : hits another Camaro

P.S. I'm not a ricer My car actually makes enough HP to hurt itself.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by AudibleSilence View Post
    Just one? But...but...they are all so wrong

P.S. Join date: April 2006 jack ass. Unlike you I read and learn before I post. I only contribute to threads where I know wtf I am talking about. You don't even know the difference between TDo4 and TD05 turbos.... Please stop posting now.

Well the 3/s comes with TDo4 turbos stock and the TDo5 option only became more prevailent, hence my confusion. This thread is about the 3/S not the teenie bopper machine you were pushing oh so long ago. Sorry for my confusion, for that I apologize. Maybe you need to learn how to string a sentence together properly before coming on to the internet. Such tragedies and misunderstandings could and would then be avoided.

Oh and no I actually don't drive a galant VR4. Some people here know what I drive, and yea it's not stock

You keep making these homosexual references..maybe you want a buddy?
    i didnt own a vr4 did i? my friend did. he paid way more than it was worth and quickly matched its price in repair costs. i know what i know. and how do i not know the difference between td04 and td05. did i not have a 16g. did it not say tdo5h on the compressor housing? did the 13g i have not say td04e on the compressor housing. and who cares about the stock turbos on a vr4. most of those 9bs are in a junk yard because people opted for a 13g. and if the 13g was an option you could get, that would make it a factory component and would fall into the stock category. i suppose i could get pics of my old set up and my buddies vr4 with 13gs and then twin evo 8 turbos with an open hks 3 in dp. i guess i could get a pic of my other friends 91 talon with a jap red top swatch and a garret ball bearing turbo (sorry cant remember the exact name, crucify me if it makes you feel like you have a sack) that put down 445 awhp but suffered a severe boost leak, then had a failing transfer case. ran a thermal exhaust and bent the valves, blew a head gasket, all after a month. thats a $4k swap, for a month of enjoyment??? man, money well spent....

Black Top Red
    1997 3000GT VR4

i didnt own a vr4 did i? my friend did. he paid way more than it was worth and quickly matched its price in repair costs. i know what i know. and how do i not know the difference between td04 and td05. did i not have a 16g. did it not say tdo5h on the compressor housing? did the 13g i have not say td04e on the compressor housing. and who cares about the stock turbos on a vr4. most of those 9bs are in a junk yard because people opted for a 13g. and if the 13g was an option you could get, that would make it a factory component and would fall into the stock category. i suppose i could get pics of my old set up and my buddies vr4 with 13gs and then twin evo 8 turbos with an open hks 3 in dp. i guess i could get a pic of my other friends 91 talon with a jap red top swatch and a garret ball bearing turbo (sorry cant remember the exact name, crucify me if it makes you feel like you have a sack) that put down 445 awhp but suffered a severe boost leak, then had a failing transfer case. ran a thermal exhaust and bent the valves, blew a head gasket, all after a month. thats a $4k swap, for a month of enjoyment??? man, money well spent....

I printed this post just so I could wipe my a$$ with it.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
    You can't possibly bolt any TD04 up to any TD05 flange. It doesn't matter if it was a 14b/16g. Also, if you'd be so kind to take a look down at your keyboard, you'll notice just how far away the 'd' and the 't' key are, making your claim that 'retart' was a typo seem fishy. Now stop posting bullshit.

EDIT: Don't you just love questions that end in periods.
    yes, avoid the subject and focus on typos. thats the way to win an argument. hmmmm. tdo4 on td05 and a what blah blah blah.

if you have a gsx like i did, then all you have to worry about is the exhaust side of the turbo matching to the header. but thats with any car. turbos can be put on any car, and using any turbo. it would take some customizing but it could be done. so you make no sense to me.. but thats nothing new.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I sense a on this one! Wow, 8 members 71 guests! Trolls abound!!!!